16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  KoelJagz on Fri 28 May 2010, 10:25 am

The new Marcus Bent?

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26813
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Super on Fri 28 May 2010, 10:29 am

Bluejags wrote:The new Marcus Bent?

Sweet. cheers
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 28 May 2010, 11:02 am

lets all give him a chance, we could all be surprised Very Happy

IMWT
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6743
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Super on Fri 28 May 2010, 11:03 am

YAKUBLUE wrote:lets all give him a chance, we could all be surprised Very Happy

IMWT

Exactly, Everton's new number 9!!!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Gazbow on Fri 28 May 2010, 11:04 am

but Bent couldnt finish his dinner.
avatar
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 36
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Super on Fri 28 May 2010, 11:06 am

He has defo signed, his wikipedia page states him as an everton striker, and that site is always 100% true.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Bryan on Fri 28 May 2010, 11:15 am

YAKUBLUE wrote:lets all give him a chance, we could all be surprised Very Happy

IMWT

I think we're all in agreement for 1m its not really a massive loss, plus moyes has proven track record of getting diamonds from the lower leagues.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Super on Fri 28 May 2010, 11:17 am

Bryan wrote:
YAKUBLUE wrote:lets all give him a chance, we could all be surprised Very Happy

IMWT

I think we're all in agreement for 1m its not really a massive loss, plus moyes has proven track record of getting diamonds from the lower leagues.

I reckon he will surprise a few people and do alright. Bet he gets to 10 league goals before Owen.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 28 May 2010, 11:22 am

Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
YAKUBLUE wrote:lets all give him a chance, we could all be surprised Very Happy

IMWT

I think we're all in agreement for 1m its not really a massive loss, plus moyes has proven track record of getting diamonds from the lower leagues.

I reckon he will surprise a few people and do alright. Bet he gets to 10 league goals before Owen.

feckin hell mate, i could do that Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6743
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  The Griffin on Fri 28 May 2010, 12:08 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I fear we are going to be very thin up front this year if the Yak goes

Tell the fat bastard to his face! Very Happy
avatar
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 57
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  MagicMike on Fri 28 May 2010, 12:46 pm

I have reservations over a 26 year old who's spent most of his career in the lower divisions. Having said that he isn't costing anything and Moyes clearly thinks he'll be of some use. He's quick too isn't he? That'll help.
avatar
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 983
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 28 May 2010, 1:34 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I fear we are going to be very thin up front this year if the Yak goes

Tell the fat bastard to his face! Very Happy

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13066
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 28 May 2010, 1:52 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I fear we are going to be very thin up front this year if the Yak goes

Tell the fat bastard to his face! Very Happy
lol! lol! Didn't think about that when I wrote it!
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65700
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Armchair on Fri 28 May 2010, 2:02 pm

MagicMike wrote:I have reservations over a 26 year old who's spent most of his career in the lower divisions. Having said that he isn't costing anything and Moyes clearly thinks he'll be of some use. He's quick too isn't he? That'll help.

Could have said the same thing about Cahill.

We'll see how he gets on. If he's great, Moyes is a genius; if he's shite we can flog him to Newcastle for 3m (which would also make Moyes a genius). Pretty much a win win situation.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18372
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Super on Fri 28 May 2010, 3:13 pm

From the Yorkshire Evening Post...

Leeds United have terminated Jermaine Beckford's contract ahead of his long-awaited transfer to Everton. The prolific striker has ended a four-and-a-half year stay at Elland Road and will move to the Premier League club in the coming days. Beckford was under contract at Leeds until June 30 but he cut his ties with United today and is set to undergoing a medical before signing a four-year deal with Everton. The 26-year-old has scored 85 goals in three full seasons with Leeds and claimed 31 this term including the decisive effort in a 2-1 win over Bristol Rovers which sealed the United's promotion to the Championship.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 28 May 2010, 11:37 pm

Super wrote:From the Yorkshire Evening Post...

Leeds United have terminated Jermaine Beckford's contract ahead of his long-awaited transfer to Everton. The prolific striker has ended a four-and-a-half year stay at Elland Road and will move to the Premier League club in the coming days. Beckford was under contract at Leeds until June 30 but he cut his ties with United today and is set to undergoing a medical before signing a four-year deal with Everton. The 26-year-old has scored 85 goals in three full seasons with Leeds and claimed 31 this term including the decisive effort in a 2-1 win over Bristol Rovers which sealed the United's promotion to the Championship.
Thanks for more info on him. It'll be interesting to see how he fares with us. IMWT and all that.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65700
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Super on Sat 29 May 2010, 8:55 am

Deal should be completed in the next 48hrs. Rumoured to going to be on 20,000 a week!!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Gazbow on Sat 29 May 2010, 9:41 am

Suppose he'll have a good goal bonus.
avatar
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 36
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 May 2010, 2:24 pm

Super wrote:Deal should be completed in the next 48hrs. Rumoured to going to be on 20,000 a week!!
Good for him, and good for us I would think. Isn't Saha on 50k/wk?
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65700
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Beckford signs

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Mon 31 May 2010, 12:28 pm

avatar
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 33
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 31 May 2010, 12:51 pm

avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 31 May 2010, 12:51 pm

First signing of the summer and we are in MAY Shocked
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  MagicMike on Mon 31 May 2010, 12:57 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:First signing of the summer and we are in MAY Shocked
Second actually. We've got Jan Mucha too.
avatar
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 983
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 31 May 2010, 12:59 pm

MagicMike wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:First signing of the summer and we are in MAY Shocked
Second actually. We've got Jan Mucha too.

Has he actually signed more over joined us (Mucha that is)
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  MagicMike on Mon 31 May 2010, 1:02 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
MagicMike wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:First signing of the summer and we are in MAY Shocked
Second actually. We've got Jan Mucha too.

Has he actually signed more over joined us (Mucha that is)
Good point actually. He's definitely been at Finch Farm though, I read an article on him. He went there before joining up with Slovakia. He's not on the squad profiles on the OS, whereas Beckford is. Maybe Mucha hasn't signed yet?
avatar
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 983
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16: Jermaine Beckford - Fox in the Box

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum