3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  The President on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 7:08 am

Is it worth the paper it is written on :

Everton manager Roberto Martinez can "guarantee" that left-back Leighton Baines, 29, will not be leaving for Manchester United during the January transfer window.
Full story: Sky Sports
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 10:42 am

The President wrote:Is it worth the paper it is written on :

Everton manager Roberto Martinez can "guarantee" that left-back Leighton Baines, 29, will not be leaving for Manchester United during the January transfer window.
Full story: Sky Sports
pushing the price up .... we have Oviedo now  Very Happy 

If we get enough for Baines we can buy Lukaku  cheers 
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:12 pm

According to Toffeeweb, Baines has agreed a new contract.

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/13-14/rumour-mill/26546.html

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13087
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Armchair on Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:56 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:According to Toffeeweb, Baines has agreed a new contract.

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/13-14/rumour-mill/26546.html

Good news, but even better news if Barkley has signed a new deal.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18436
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Merseyblue on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 9:14 am

HAS SIGNED A NEW CONTRACT  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
avatar
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163
Age : 35
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Merseyblue on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 9:24 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25910996


Leighton Baines: Everton defender signs new deal with club
Everton defender Leighton Baines has signed a new four-year deal with the club.

More to follow.
avatar
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163
Age : 35
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  The President on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 9:33 am

Great News

More to follow hopefully
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  sefton on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 9:34 am

Merseyblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25910996


Leighton Baines: Everton defender signs new deal with club
Everton defender Leighton Baines has signed a new four-year deal with the club.

More to follow.

 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Its like a new signing.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9326
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 10:03 am

sefton wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25910996


Leighton Baines: Everton defender signs new deal with club
Everton defender Leighton Baines has signed a new four-year deal with the club.

More to follow.

 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Its like a new signing.
Sign Him  cheers 

...oh we have !  cheers cheers 
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 10:07 am

Fantastic news, now just score the winner tomorrow  Very Happy 
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6830
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 7:18 pm

Wonderful news.  cheers cheers cheers 
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65935
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  The President on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 7:21 pm

Blueberto wrote:Fantastic news, now just score the winner tomorrow  Very Happy 

Yes PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  cheers 
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 7:25 pm

The President wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Fantastic news, now just score the winner tomorrow  Very Happy 

Yes PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  cheers 
And then break Suarez cock. All by "accident" of course.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65935
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  sefton on Wed 26 Feb 2014, 9:57 am

http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/41435-ancelotti-plans-move-for-everton-defender.php#.Uw25j2fiuCg





If Gareth Bale is worth 82 million we shouldn't settle for less than 30 million if Baines chooses to leave for Madrid.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9326
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  anticipate_the_pass on Wed 05 Mar 2014, 7:06 am

Rested for Friendly against Denmark, Roy knows what he's got
#classact #legend


 cheers
avatar
anticipate_the_pass

Number of posts : 1014
Location : New York
Registration date : 2006-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Tonteau on Wed 05 Mar 2014, 10:44 am

anticipate_the_pass wrote:Rested for Friendly against Denmark, Roy knows what he's got
#classact #legend


 cheers
 
It gives him a good opportunity to see how some up and comers like shaw and cole play.  Very Happy
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  mindyerRhinoBwana? on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 3:36 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/ashley-cole-and-luke-shaw-rise-to-the-bait-to-deny-they-are-the-rumoured-gay-england-footballer-9176854.html

Including, after the Scum has admitted they made it up, this closing line:

"The two are competing to be the understudy to Leighton Baines at the World Cup, who remains the only left-back in the England squad yet to speak out over the rumours."

I don't care if he dresses as the Queen Mother on his nights off, this is nasty, thought the Indie was above tabloiditis

avatar
mindyerRhinoBwana?

Number of posts : 17102
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Tonteau on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:06 am

mindyerho? wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/ashley-cole-and-luke-shaw-rise-to-the-bait-to-deny-they-are-the-rumoured-gay-england-footballer-9176854.html

Including, after the Scum has admitted they made it up, this closing line:

"The two are competing to be the understudy to Leighton Baines at the World Cup, who remains the only left-back in the England squad yet to speak out over the rumours."

I don't care if he dresses as the Queen Mother on his nights off, this is nasty, thought the Indie was above tabloiditis

 
Because he's not a publicity seeking moron like cashley and the rest. It's probably Raheem Sterling. All those kids - has to be overcompensating for something.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 4:11 pm

Tonteau wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/ashley-cole-and-luke-shaw-rise-to-the-bait-to-deny-they-are-the-rumoured-gay-england-footballer-9176854.html

Including, after the Scum has admitted they made it up, this closing line:

"The two are competing to be the understudy to Leighton Baines at the World Cup, who remains the only left-back in the England squad yet to speak out over the rumours."

I don't care if he dresses as the Queen Mother on his nights off, this is nasty, thought the Indie was above tabloiditis

 
Because he's not a publicity seeking moron like cashley and the rest. It's probably Raheem Sterling. All those kids - has to be overcompensating for something.

This part made me laugh the most;

The Sun        ✔ @TheSunNewspaper
Follow
Completely unfounded rumours about a footballer coming out in the Sun on Sunday - only believe stories when you see them in the paper.
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3275
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  The President on Sat 05 Apr 2014, 8:01 am

Everton manager Roberto Martinez believes Philip Lahm, Bayern Munich's 30-year-old legend, should be a role model for Leighton Baines, 29, as he considers moving the England full-back into a deep-lying midfield role.
Full story: Daily Mail
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 05 Apr 2014, 9:48 am

The President wrote:Everton manager Roberto Martinez believes Philip Lahm, Bayern Munich's 30-year-old legend, should be a role model for Leighton Baines, 29, as he considers moving the England full-back into a deep-lying midfield role.
Full story: Daily Mail  

Most interesting thing from that article is that Martinez took Baines to Man U v Bayern game to watch Lahm. Great to see. Cant imagine too many managers doing that. Could you imagine Tim Sherwood telling Paulinho, he's off to Stoke to study Glen Whelan!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26830
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 19 Apr 2014, 1:56 pm

Cheers for posting that link. It was a good read I thought.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65935
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  The President on Sat 03 May 2014, 8:02 am

Everton left-back Leighton Baines admits he found Manchester United's lengthy pursuit of him last summer "stressful".
Full story: Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2619041/Leighton-Baines-says-Man-United-bids-summer-left-feeling-stressed-Everton.html

Very good article
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum