28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured)

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured)

Post  Tonteau on Thu 21 Jun 2012, 4:21 pm

Albert wrote:If they sign him Martinez will go down in my estimations

How high is he in your estimation, just out of interest?
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Thu 21 Jun 2012, 6:18 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Albert wrote:If they sign him Martinez will go down in my estimations

How high is he in your estimation, just out of interest?

somewhere between jose mourinho and glen roeder.

seriously, if moyes left he'd probably be the most realistic best manager we could go for.
Albert

Number of posts : 15622
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KoelJagz on Sat 04 Aug 2012, 11:20 pm

Number of posts : 26813
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 7:18 pm

A bit of transfer news coming through for you - Wigan have confirmed they have accepted a bid from Chelsea for Victor Moses.

Is that a good move for young Victor? I'm not sure he'll be getting much game time at the Bridge. DW stadium Very Happy
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6743
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KoelJagz on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:26 pm

the jellyman wrote:A bit of transfer news coming through for you - Wigan have confirmed they have accepted a bid from Chelsea for Victor Moses.

Is that a good move for young Victor? I'm not sure he'll be getting much game time at the Bridge. DW stadium Very Happy

I fall to see how he can expect anymore then a bit-part role again this season. He should go.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 2:56 am

Bluejags wrote:
the jellyman wrote:A bit of transfer news coming through for you - Wigan have confirmed they have accepted a bid from Chelsea for Victor Moses.

I fall to see how he can expect anymore then a bitdesperate-part role again this season. He should go.. fuckoff now Very Happy
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6743

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:16 pm

the jellyman wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

I fall to see how he can expect anymore then a bitdesperate-part role again this season. He should go.. fuckoff now Very Happy

As far a football goes,Victor f*cked off along time ago,just no one's told his body to follow.
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 8:40 pm

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2899458/title/moses-transfer-completed

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Victor Moses from Wigan Athletic. 9million

Who's driving our Victor to Wigan then ?
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33047

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  KoelJagz on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 10:40 am

Few international transfer markets still open!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 11:48 am

I actually don't have a problem with Victor but I really cannot see where he is going to get a game at all. He can play upfront or on the right and we now have Jelavic, Naismith, Mirallas, Osman, Pienaar (I know mainly on the left but can switch), Gueye (see Pienaar), Matthew Kennedy (I know nothing about him), Vellios and Fellaini (who can play upfront).

Our squad is too strong for Victor to play. It would be good for him to find a new club.
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 11:52 am

Dixie Land wrote:I actually don't have a problem with Victor but I really cannot see where he is going to get a game at all. He can play upfront or on the right and we now have Jelavic, Naismith, Mirallas, Osman, Pienaar (I know mainly on the left but can switch), Gueye (see Pienaar), Matthew Kennedy (I know nothing about him), Vellios and Fellaini (who can play upfront).

Our squad is too strong for Victor to play. It would be good for him to find a new club.
I agree mate ... but Vic is a strong impact sub if we are behind .. IF ... his attitude is right.... and I doubt it will be when he doesn't even make the bench some weeks now... he would benefit from a year on loan.. maybe we should offer him to the shite ... they haven't got a number 9 Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 11:55 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:I actually don't have a problem with Victor but I really cannot see where he is going to get a game at all. He can play upfront or on the right and we now have Jelavic, Naismith, Mirallas, Osman, Pienaar (I know mainly on the left but can switch), Gueye (see Pienaar), Matthew Kennedy (I know nothing about him), Vellios and Fellaini (who can play upfront).

I agree mate ... but Vic is a strong impact sub if we are behind .. IF ... his attitude is right.... and I doubt it will be when he doesn't even make the bench some weeks now... he would benefit from a year on loan.. maybe we should offer him to the shite ... they haven't got a number 9 Very Happy

We will always have players like Naismith, Osman, Gueye and even Mirallas on the bench as they can't all play. I would prefer any of them to Victor. I can't even see him getting on the bench unless we have injuries. If he is happy to play a couple of cup games, be our 4th choice striker and 4th choice right winger then fair enough.
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 11:57 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

We will always have players like Naismith, Osman, Gueye and even Mirallas on the bench as they can't all play. I would prefer any of them to Victor. I can't even see him getting on the bench unless we have injuries. If he is happy to play a couple of cup games, be our 4th choice striker and 4th choice right winger then fair enough.
Come January when the likes of Villa & the shite are in the danger zone with Wigan & the promo teams we'll get 10 Million for him as a panic buy cheers
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 2:22 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I think you are underestimating Naismith. I think he's a fantastic find. I was unsure of what to expect, but he has good vision, passing, strong motor. He's a DM classic. I see him playing often this season.
Mirallas has something to prove though. I see him as the impact sub.
Gueye, Vic, Vellios, Overheremate, will be bench warming for most of the winter I'm afraid.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5778
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 5:33 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I think you are underestimating Naismith. I think he's a fantastic find. I was unsure of what to expect, but he has good vision, passing, strong motor. He's a DM classic. I see him playing often this season.
Mirallas has something to prove though. I see him as the impact sub.
Gueye, Vic, Vellios, Overheremate, will be bench warming for most of the winter I'm afraid.

I love Naismith. I love you I was just pointing out that he was ahead of Victor in the pecking order.

I can see him as a regular starter for us this season because he makes things happen. He could well be the steal of the century as he offers a link between our midfield and attack. He may end up on the bench in some games when Mirallas gets going but he is still a fantastic player. No underestimation going on here. Very Happy
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 6:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Don't know about his attitude today, just purely didn't look good enough.
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 6:17 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Don't know about his attitude today, just purely didn't look good enough.

He didn't look good enough and didn't seem to care. Release him on a free I say.
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 6:49 pm

To be fair, the midfield couldn't keep possession so couldn't feed to Vic or Jellyfish. If he plays shite in a game where the rest of the team play well fair enough, but they were all gash today and there was very little service to the front players.
Armchair

Number of posts : 18372
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 3:34 am

Meh, said this before. Until Gibson got mugged we were okay. You don't expect to get kicked up in the air by West Bum but it happened.
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 8:22 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Meh, said this before. Until Gibson got mugged we were okay. You don't expect to get kicked up in the air by West Bum but it happened.
Gibbo was all by himself wasn't he? Always a bad sign when a guy goes down injured with nobody around him.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5778
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 11:31 am

His body language & unfortunately his effort when he came on was poor.. not easy to influence that game, but this was his chance to show he actually was worth a shirt ...

..and he isn't, he is not good enough in our current setup .. close the door behind you Victor; best of luck
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 18 Sep 2012, 12:43 am

There's got to be a reason Moyes has never sold vic. He's never going to set the world on fire, but that was a fine turn and finish.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Tue 18 Sep 2012, 2:10 am

Tonteau wrote:There's got to be a reason Moyes has never sold vic. He's never going to set the world on fire, but that was a fine turn and finish.

I'd just stated to the assembled Jawdee hordes that he couldn't score in a brothel when he did. One of the horde said "You must have rougher brothels in Liverpool".

I had to applaud.
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 2:01 pm

I though big Vic was awesome. If he keeps getting starts, I can see him competing for the top scorer spot.
He has matured into a very good target man. cheers
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 3:33 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:I though big Vic was awesome. If he keeps getting starts, I can see him competing for the top scorer spot.
He has matured into a very good target man. cheers

The ESPN commentators said something interesting during the Swansea game. Apparently they were in the same hotel as some of the Everton coaches and got a-talking. The EFC guys were saying that Vic lacks a lot of confidence and doesn't think he is good enough to play at PL level. So it sounds like he needs an arm around the shoulder every now and again king

He's winning me over and I think he can do a job for us. His ball control isn't great but his finishing is ok and he is as strong as an ox. The Swansea defence took a battering on Saturday.
Armchair

Number of posts : 18372
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top