25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 8:53 am

He was very good when he came on. I've said this before in the past though and then he's reverted back to type, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:23 am

did ok yesterday when he came on but he I still struggle to see a 15 million pound player whenever he plays
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:34 am

Obviously I'm not the type of guy who says Told You So (cough) but, I predicted from day one that he would end up as a bench warmer at Everton. Once everyone is fit again, and Moyes gets the two or three new players he is promising us, I can't imagine Fellaini will be in the first XI except for the occasional League Cup/Europa non-matches. He's not good enough - never was, never will be.

By the way, since I've been away for a week and missed all the fun, Distin for Lescott and over 15m in our sky rocket? Yes fucking please!
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23530

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:36 am

hairy cataract wrote:Obviously I'm not the type of guy who says Told You So (cough) but, I predicted from day one that he would end up as a bench warmer at Everton. Once everyone is fit again, and Moyes gets the two or three new players he is promising us, I can't imagine Fellaini will be in the first XI except for the occasional League Cup/Europa non-matches. He's not good enough - never was, never will be.

By the way, since I've been away for a week and missed all the fun, Distin for Lescott and over 15m in our sky rocket? Yes fucking please!

to be fair, and i'm one of his critics, he was better in the 20 odd minutes he came on than cahill was for the 90, or osman and pienaar for that matter...
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:39 am

He can still improve but I don`t think he has the tools to be a top class player in the PL.
Diamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 12:56 pm

Diamond wrote:He can still improve but I don`t think he has the tools to be a top class player in the PL.

And you either do have the tools or the ability to recognise them in someone else.... why aren't you managing a top outfit then? Smile
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8440
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 12:59 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
Diamond wrote:He can still improve but I don`t think he has the tools to be a top class player in the PL.

And you either do have the tools or the ability to recognise them in someone else.... why aren't you managing a top outfit then? Smile

either .... or?

Evil or Very Mad
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 12:59 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Obviously I'm not the type of guy who says Told You So (cough) but, I predicted from day one that he would end up as a bench warmer at Everton. Once everyone is fit again, and Moyes gets the two or three new players he is promising us, I can't imagine Fellaini will be in the first XI except for the occasional League Cup/Europa non-matches. He's not good enough - never was, never will be.

to be fair, and i'm one of his critics, he was better in the 20 odd minutes he came on than cahill was for the 90, or osman and pienaar for that matter...

Have to admit Im concerned about Cahill at the momment. I cant simply remember the last time he had a good game - way back in March possibly.
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 1:09 pm

mindyercarmister? wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:

either .... or?

Evil or Very Mad
Twisted Evil
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 2:17 pm

He'll be wicked for us.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 3:02 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
mindyercarmister? wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:

either .... or?

Evil or Very Mad
Twisted Evil

Evil or Very Mad you're spending too much time speaking foreign languages......
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  detroitblue on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 4:16 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

Have to admit Im concerned about Cahill at the momment. I cant simply remember the last time he had a good game - way back in March possibly.

Will this evoke a name change tp Cahill The -not so- Great ? Suspect
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Registration date : 2006-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 7:05 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:

Agreed mate. He has been poor this season to be honest, infact he has been fucking awful in some games, but so have Osman and Cahill. I think Pienaar has done well this season and will let him off his poor performance against Wigan due to him getting kicked off the pitch. I always respect what you have to say about players TBB even if I dont agree with you as you watch the lads week in and week out so know more than I do.

I have always noticed, when watching the games at Goodison, that Fellaini always makes himself available for a pass. He at least gives the fella on the ball an option. Some might say that it is easy to do this but, if that is the case, why cant the other players do it?

I think he will become an important player for us. He is still a young lad and still learning the game but he does show some nice touches and have really improved in his closing down. He isnt picking up the silly bookings anymore so he has proved that he can change.
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 7:49 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

Agreed mate. He has been poor this season to be honest, infact he has been fucking awful in some games, but so have Osman and Cahill. I think Pienaar has done well this season and will let him off his poor performance against Wigan due to him getting kicked off the pitch. I always respect what you have to say about players TBB even if I dont agree with you as you watch the lads week in and week out so know more than I do.

I have always noticed, when watching the games at Goodison, that Fellaini always makes himself available for a pass. He at least gives the fella on the ball an option. Some might say that it is easy to do this but, if that is the case, why cant the other players do it?

I think he will become an important player for us. He is still a young lad and still learning the game but he does show some nice touches and have really improved in his closing down. He isnt picking up the silly bookings anymore so he has proved that he can change.

C'mon Dixie, you know I'm right. Look into my eyes, see the integrity and intelligence shining through. Let it go mate, see things my way. You are walking down a long corridor, there are two doors. See how one of them glows with love and the promise of endless beer? See how the other one is dark and cold, slimy and evil? Now the first one, the glowing beer door, is my way of thinking. Behind it are untold riches, beautiful women all breathing the same song into your ear: "Dixie! Dixie! Take me! I'm all yours!". The beautiful women pour you cold lager and hold the glass to your lips as they stroke your thigh. Behind them is a bench. Who's that sitting on the bench? Why it's Fellaini, waiting for his ten minutes at the end of a meaningless Europa group match. Now open the slimy evil door. The room is so cold, so dark, so miserable. There are smelly old tramps trying to lick your ears, offering you pints of piss. What can you see? Why it's Fellaini, captaining the Everton side to relegation and bankruptcy. That room is Dixie's way of thinking. Come over my side Dixie, come over to the nice side.....
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 7:51 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

C'mon Dixie, you know I'm right. Look into my eyes, see the integrity and intelligence shining through. Let it go mate, see things my way. You are walking down a long corridor, there are two doors. See how one of them glows with love and the promise of endless beer? See how the other one is dark and cold, slimy and evil? Now the first one, the glowing beer door, is my way of thinking. Behind it are untold riches, beautiful women all breathing the same song into your ear: "Dixie! Dixie! Take me! I'm all yours!". The beautiful women pour you cold lager and hold the glass to your lips as they stroke your thigh. Behind them is a bench. Who's that sitting on the bench? Why it's Fellaini, waiting for his ten minutes at the end of a meaningless Europa group match. Now open the slimy evil door. The room is so cold, so dark, so miserable. There are smelly old tramps trying to lick your ears, offering you pints of piss. What can you see? Why it's Fellaini, captaining the Everton side to relegation and bankruptcy. That room is Dixie's way of thinking. Come over my side Dixie, come over to the nice side.....

lol! PMSL....

Actually I am with Dixie... I think he will make it....
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 7:51 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

Your vacation did you wonders mate.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65700

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 7:53 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

lol! PMSL....

Seconded
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 7:57 pm

Statman wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

lol! PMSL....

Seconded

Fucking hell, well enjoy your pints of piss lads. All the more cold beer and shagging for me then.
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazbow on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 8:12 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Statman wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

lol! PMSL....

Seconded

Fucking hell, well enjoy your pints of piss lads. All the more cold beer and shagging for me then.

Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 8:13 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Statman wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

lol! PMSL....

Seconded

It was the lol! PMSL.... that I seconded. Still undecided on the big man.
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 12:21 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

I follow you master. Fellaini is the devil. Twisted Evil

If you had said "he beautiful women pour you scrumpy cider and hold the glass to your lips as they stroke your thigh" you could have convinced me to kill him. Very Happy
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Fellaini

Post  The Griffin on Mon 14 Sep 2009, 1:54 pm

Has anyone got any 'contacts' with any other club? Halesowen Town have, unfortunately, gone into administration otherwise I would nip up there and see if they fancied loaning him for the next 5 years. Hairy and StJ couple pick up his wage and expenses tab.

What a lolloping pile of Belgian shite!
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Mon 14 Sep 2009, 2:29 pm

Was miles better than Jo when he came on.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Mon 14 Sep 2009, 2:36 pm

Tonteau wrote:Was miles better than Jo when he came on.

I dont think so
Diamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top