25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 11:04 am

He has done well to play in the games that he has done. He was subbed in both of the US games but after playing 90 mins yesterday I would have thought he would be 100% by the 15th.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  MagicMike on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 11:56 am

He looked ok yesterday. He's always been a tad on the thin side anyway. Tested the keeper with a couple of decent drives too. He even played left mid for a spell!!
avatar
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 983
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  MyBlueToothBrush on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 1:00 pm

It is going to take a little while I feel for him to get his full strength back," continued Moyes. "I dont think he is there yet.

He has not been right all through pre-season and he is still not right. When you are the shape and build he is, when you lose weight its not all that easy to put it back on.

errr a few visits to maccy d supersizes meals and he'll be OK
avatar
MyBlueToothBrush

Number of posts : 8297
Age : 111
Registration date : 2006-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 6:52 pm

MyBlueToothBrush wrote:
It is going to take a little while I feel for him to get his full strength back," continued Moyes. "I dont think he is there yet.

He has not been right all through pre-season and he is still not right. When you are the shape and build he is, when you lose weight its not all that easy to put it back on.

errr a few visits to maccy d supersizes meals and he'll be OK
We could always hire Dixieland and Brummie No Mates as his personal trainers. He'll be sorted in less than a week.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65769
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Bluey on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 7:38 pm

I was actually glad to have a reason why he looked really poor in preseason. I hope it's not a hibbo bug because it ruined him.
avatar
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 52
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Sheep Flavour on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 7:48 pm

Bluey wrote:I was actually glad to have a reason why he looked really poor in preseason. I hope it's not a hibbo bug because it ruined him.


To be fair to the said bug I dont think it was that ruined him Very Happy
avatar
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 37
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  MagicMike on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 8:08 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Bluey wrote:I was actually glad to have a reason why he looked really poor in preseason. I hope it's not a hibbo bug because it ruined him.


To be fair to the said bug I dont think it was that ruined him Very Happy
No, it was Malouda.
avatar
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 983
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Sheep Flavour on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 8:12 pm

MagicMike wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Bluey wrote:I was actually glad to have a reason why he looked really poor in preseason. I hope it's not a hibbo bug because it ruined him.


To be fair to the said bug I dont think it was that ruined him Very Happy
No, it was Malouda.

Oh yes.
avatar
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 37
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Bryan on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 8:52 pm

MagicMike wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Bluey wrote:I was actually glad to have a reason why he looked really poor in preseason. I hope it's not a hibbo bug because it ruined him.


To be fair to the said bug I dont think it was that ruined him Very Happy
No, it was Malouda.

touch

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Fellaini

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 12:34 am

Fuck me he should get a virus more often. He was outstanding tonight, a class above at times. Ran all over the park, got stuck in to good effect, barely wasted possession and was so unlucky not to score with a great turn and shot. Superb.








Fuckin hell, never thought I'd say that. Don't tell Dixie.
avatar
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 33
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 12:39 am

maybe he's warming up for the arrival of Steven Defour
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33061
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 12:47 am

Tonight exposed yet again how weak we are down the right hand side. Ossie had a good game but that was down to the fact he barely played out wide.
avatar
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 33
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 12:49 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Tonight exposed yet again how weak we are down the right hand side. Ossie had a good game but that was down to the fact he barely played out wide.

is the problem with the R-mid or R-back slot TBB ? ... or both ??
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33061
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 1:14 am

Both. Hibbo just aint good enough, and Ossie is a central player. Our left side, however, is looking good. Baines and Pienaar carrying on where they left off.
avatar
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 33
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 2:25 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Fuck me he should get a virus more often. He was outstanding tonight, a class above at times. Ran all over the park, got stuck in to good effect, barely wasted possession and was so unlucky not to score with a great turn and shot. Superb.








Fuckin hell, never thought I'd say that. Don't tell Dixie.

The bloke is a GOD. Very Happy
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Da Judge on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 12:39 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Fuck me he should get a virus more often. He was outstanding tonight, a class above at times. Ran all over the park, got stuck in to good effect, barely wasted possession and was so unlucky not to score with a great turn and shot. Superb.








Fuckin hell, never thought I'd say that. Don't tell Dixie.


Fook me... I know Dixie is a fan... but I do beliee that on the day he was transferred I sai he would become an Everton legend.... our own version of Patrick Vieira... and I have seen nothing that would make me want to change my opinion.
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8447
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  detroitblue on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 12:40 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:maybe he's warming up for the arrival of Steven Defour

Wouldn't that be nice Cool
avatar
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Age : 139
Location : Detroit USA,
Registration date : 2006-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  mindyercarMister? on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 2:39 pm

maybe, even as a stick man, he was carrying too much weight? clown
avatar
mindyercarMister?

Number of posts : 17058
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Bluey on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 7:03 pm

I wondered what was up from the two previous games .. perhaps you fellas will appreciate him a bit more now eh?
avatar
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 52
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 12:07 am

I liked Borat from the first time I saw him in a Chang blue... he's got stamina & balls

this year he's got a great chance to really step up another gear.. if he stops getting silly yellows he'll be tremendous
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33061
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Blue_Monkey on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 2:19 pm

I also stated (in a previous thread somewhere in my history) that I thought Felli would be a terrific signing for us and go on to become a leg end (citing Vidic and Evra as people had dodgy first seasons who went on to be class).

I also want to state for the record that Anichebe will never amount to anything and should be sold to anyone for any price however small (unless he comes good, in which case, I told you that kid was going to be class).
avatar
Blue_Monkey

Number of posts : 311
Age : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 2:27 pm

Blue_Monkey wrote:I also stated (in a previous thread somewhere in my history) that I thought Felli would be a terrific signing for us and go on to become a leg end (citing Vidic and Evra as people had dodgy first seasons who went on to be class).

I also want to state for the record that Anichebe will never amount to anything and should be sold to anyone for any price however small (unless he comes good, in which case, I told you that kid was going to be class).
Besiktas can have him for 8M.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65769
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Blue_Monkey on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 2:30 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Blue_Monkey wrote:I also stated (in a previous thread somewhere in my history) that I thought Felli would be a terrific signing for us and go on to become a leg end (citing Vidic and Evra as people had dodgy first seasons who went on to be class).

I also want to state for the record that Anichebe will never amount to anything and should be sold to anyone for any price however small (unless he comes good, in which case, I told you that kid was going to be class).
Besiktas can have him for 8M.

If I had 8m I'd pay them to take him away.
avatar
Blue_Monkey

Number of posts : 311
Age : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fellaini

Post  Statman on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 12:17 am

His determination to win the ball and then his pass for the Jo near third goal was great.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6976
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 1:50 am

Statman wrote:His determination to win the ball and then his pass for the Jo near third goal was great.
I agree. Moyes talked about that some of the players needed a kick up the backside this week. Fellaini was maybe one of them? He didn't start and I guess was after to prove to Moyes that he "should" have been.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65769
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum