37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 5:02 pm

Why is he listed under past players on the OS

http://www.evertonfc.com/academy/past-players.html

Neutral

oh, and we have 9 strikers.


and only 6 defenders... Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Tonteau on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 5:15 pm

Bryan wrote:Why is he listed under past players on the OS

http://www.evertonfc.com/academy/past-players.html

Neutral

oh, and we have 9 strikers.


and only 6 defenders... Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

He's not in the academy any more.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Tonteau on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 5:16 pm

You'll notice that Rodwell, Vaughan and anichebe are in there as well as Ossie and Hibbo.


Last edited by Tonteau on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 5:16 pm

Bryan wrote:Why is he listed under past players on the OS

http://www.evertonfc.com/academy/past-players.html

Neutral

oh, and we have 9 strikers.


and only 6 defenders... Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes


cos he's no longer an 'academy' player
avatar
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 33
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 6:31 pm

I think this is what we call a 'Super' Very Happy
avatar
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158
Age : 28
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  The Griffin on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 7:14 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:I think this is what we call a 'Super' Very Happy

Where's the cake? scratch
avatar
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 57
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 7:15 pm

Ahh frig. I need to concentrate on work more. Sad

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  The Griffin on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 7:17 pm

Bryan wrote:Ahh frig. I need to concentrate on work more. Sad

avatar
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 57
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  sefton on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:10 am


says on suspicion,it has provern that baxter is guilty of any charge yet,so until its provern will hold my thoughts.


Last edited by sefton-park-blues on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9362
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:21 am

blag money


Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:23 am

sefton-park-blues wrote:

says on suspicion,it has provern that baxter is guilty of any charge yet,so until its provern will hold my thoughts.

I'm not holding back my thoughts - the fucking idiot! in the year that Mark Ward brings out his book about live inside for being involved in drugs this idiot, with the world at his feet and potential to earn millions upon millions is involved in trying to earn a few bob from selling weeds and countefiet monies - what a fookin clown Mad
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25556
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:25 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton-park-blues wrote:

says on suspicion,it has provern that baxter is guilty of any charge yet,so until its provern will hold my thoughts.

I'm not holding back my thoughts - the fucking idiot! in the year that Mark Ward brings out his book about live inside for being involved in drugs this idiot, with the world at his feet and potential to earn millions upon millions is involved in trying to earn a few bob from selling weeds and countefiet monies - what a fookin clown Mad


Yes, if it's true then he has made a serious fuck up that could cost him so very dear. You can read into 'on suspicion' if you like, but he was either carrying it or he wasn't. That's just paper talk to avoid slander allegations.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13098
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  TD's Powder of Sympathy on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 10:11 am

Billy's mate or Billy Kenny's

F**k me. He's shot himself in the foot if he's involved in this.. another case of "Gerrard's Mates" methinks.
avatar
TD's Powder of Sympathy

Number of posts : 19965
Age : 56
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 10:16 am

Bryan wrote:blag money


It is probably Kenwright's way of affording the wage bill. Wink
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Tonteau on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 10:54 am

He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Luka Perfect on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:01 am

I hope he does'nt turn out to be another VDM, its all very well saying he's just a kid but he should be careful what company he keeps
avatar
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 117
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Tonteau on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:18 am

Perfect Heit wrote:I hope he does'nt turn out to be another VDM, its all very well saying he's just a kid but he should be careful what company he keeps

Again, FFS. Give him a break. VDM was a 28 year old man with bag loads of talent he was wasting, not a 17 year old youth team prospect. Yes, he needs to be careful with the company he keeps, but hopefully this is the shock he needs.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  sefton on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:19 am

Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


the fact that hes a kid makes it ok for him to spend some of his thousands of pounds by shoving
shite up is nose?

baxter is an everton player young he may be if the story proves to be true then baxter deserves to lose his privilege of playing for everton football club specially as their are thousands prepared to take his place.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9362
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:24 am

Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


Assuming he is involved (which obviously we don't know for sure at this point)....

Yes, but as a kid I didn't have the prospect of never wanting for anything ever again, being in the public eye, nor needing to be at the peak of my physical fitness in order to complete my job effectively. He needs a shock to the system if he thinks he can behave like that - giving him a break could be the most irresponsible thing anyone could do. As Sef says, there's a long list of lads that would want what he has.

Being a kid does not give you immunity. You're as accountable for your actions aged 17 as you are agred 70. He needs to learn quickly to choose his 'mates' better, or risk losing what he has.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13098
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:27 am

he was never gonna make it anyway
avatar
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 33
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Tonteau on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:28 am

sefton-park-blues wrote:
Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


the fact that hes a kid makes it ok for him to spend some of his thousands of pounds by shoving
shite up is nose?

baxter is an everton player young he may be if the story proves to be true then baxter deserves to lose his privilege of playing for everton football club specially as their are thousands prepared to take his place.

Where does it say he was sticking grand after grand of blow up his nose, sef? Fuck me lads, let's just string him up now shall we and save us all some time? He's clearly the next Howard Marks and will end up fleeing the country and avoiding extradition for the next 40 years of his life. We may as well strike early.

If you never did anything stupid as a kid that you later regreted then fine, if not, then hold your judgement. Footballers are not some super breed of emotionless robot. They're just people and fuck things up like the best of us.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:36 am

It's a fair point you make Tonts, as long as he learns from this (if guilty). I just hope it isn't the start of a slippery slope. I get the feeling he's got involved by looking after his fellow 'lids' rather than being a criminal. Still no excuses if true, he'll have to pull his finger out - wouldn't want to face Moyes with this hanging over you!
avatar
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 33
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  detroitblue on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:41 am

Tonteau wrote:
sefton-park-blues wrote:
Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


the fact that hes a kid makes it ok for him to spend some of his thousands of pounds by shoving
shite up is nose?

baxter is an everton player young he may be if the story proves to be true then baxter deserves to lose his privilege of playing for everton football club specially as their are thousands prepared to take his place.

Where does it say he was sticking grand after grand of blow up his nose, sef? Fuck me lads, let's just string him up now shall we and save us all some time? He's clearly the next Howard Marks and will end up fleeing the country and avoiding extradition for the next 40 years of his life. We may as well strike early.

If you never did anything stupid as a kid that you later regreted then fine, if not, then hold your judgement. Footballers are not some super breed of emotionless robot. They're just people and fuck things up like the best of us.

Exactly, no need for knee jerk shock and horror at the actions of a 17yr old, let's find out what he's charged with before the crucifixion, also, look at the ages of the people he was arrested with, family members? not the usual company for a young kid to keep. watch this spa......... Rolling Eyes
avatar
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Age : 139
Location : Detroit USA,
Registration date : 2006-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:42 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:It's a fair point you make Tonts, as long as he learns from this (if guilty). I just hope it isn't the start of a slippery slope. I get the feeling he's got involved by looking after his fellow 'lids' rather than being a criminal. Still no excuses if true, he'll have to pull his finger out - wouldn't want to face Moyes with this hanging over you!


Given the ages of the three individuals involved and him being the youngest by far, I would have to agree with that statement.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13098
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum