37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Cahill the Great on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:45 am

I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!
avatar
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 39
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Luka Perfect on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:54 am

Tonteau wrote:
Perfect Heit wrote:I hope he does'nt turn out to be another VDM, its all very well saying he's just a kid but he should be careful what company he keeps

Again, FFS. Give him a break. VDM was a 28 year old man with bag loads of talent he was wasting, not a 17 year old youth team prospect. Yes, he needs to be careful with the company he keeps, but hopefully this is the shock he needs.

No he does'nt need a break - he needs proper guidance. He is just the age where he should not be given a break , he needs the point hammered home to him about what his actions could do.
avatar
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 117
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  sefton on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:57 am

Tonteau wrote:
sefton-park-blues wrote:
Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


the fact that hes a kid makes it ok for him to spend some of his thousands of pounds by shoving
shite up is nose?

baxter is an everton player young he may be if the story proves to be true then baxter deserves to lose his privilege of playing for everton football club specially as their are thousands prepared to take his place.

Where does it say he was sticking grand after grand of blow up his nose, sef? Fuck me lads, let's just string him up now shall we and save us all some time? He's clearly the next Howard Marks and will end up fleeing the country and avoiding extradition for the next 40 years of his life. We may as well strike early.

If you never did anything stupid as a kid that you later regreted then fine, if not, then hold your judgement. Footballers are not some super breed of emotionless robot. They're just people and fuck things up like the best of us.


it doesn't Tonteau,i was talking hypothetically mate ,i did say if the story was proved to be true he deserves all he gets..
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:04 pm

Tonteau wrote:
sefton-park-blues wrote:
Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


the fact that hes a kid makes it ok for him to spend some of his thousands of pounds by shoving
shite up is nose?

baxter is an everton player young he may be if the story proves to be true then baxter deserves to lose his privilege of playing for everton football club specially as their are thousands prepared to take his place.

Where does it say he was sticking grand after grand of blow up his nose, sef? Fuck me lads, let's just string him up now shall we and save us all some time? He's clearly the next Howard Marks and will end up fleeing the country and avoiding extradition for the next 40 years of his life. We may as well strike early.

If you never did anything stupid as a kid that you later regreted then fine, if not, then hold your judgement. Footballers are not some super breed of emotionless robot. They're just people and fuck things up like the best of us.

No tonts, you wouldn't be given a break and neither would I, and we didn't have the world at our feet - he might be 17 but he's a first teamer, he's got a lot of responsibility.

I've done loads of stupid things, and not just as a kid, and no one held judgement on me just because of my age. If some hoodie wearing freak was selling weed around croxteth would you say "he's just a kid, give him a break?".

I honestly hope against hope that he's just been pulled in because of association with these other lads and not because he's actively involved. If he is involved, then he's an idiot, its not that I've got anything against weed, its because he, of all people, did not need to be making money dealing drugs or selling counterfeit money - that is true for Baxter at any age - he knows its illegal, he knows it'll cost him his carear, so why get involved?
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25450
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  sefton on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:11 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
sefton-park-blues wrote:
Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


the fact that hes a kid makes it ok for him to spend some of his thousands of pounds by shoving
shite up is nose?

baxter is an everton player young he may be if the story proves to be true then baxter deserves to lose his privilege of playing for everton football club specially as their are thousands prepared to take his place.

Where does it say he was sticking grand after grand of blow up his nose, sef? Fuck me lads, let's just string him up now shall we and save us all some time? He's clearly the next Howard Marks and will end up fleeing the country and avoiding extradition for the next 40 years of his life. We may as well strike early.

If you never did anything stupid as a kid that you later regreted then fine, if not, then hold your judgement. Footballers are not some super breed of emotionless robot. They're just people and fuck things up like the best of us.

No tonts, you wouldn't be given a break and neither would I, and we didn't have the world at our feet - he might be 17 but he's a first teamer, he's got a lot of responsibility.

I've done loads of stupid things, and not just as a kid, and no one held judgement on me just because of my age. If some hoodie wearing freak was selling weed around croxteth would you say "he's just a kid, give him a break?".

I honestly hope against hope that he's just been pulled in because of association with these other lads and not because he's actively involved. If he is involved, then he's an idiot, its not that I've got anything against weed, its because he, of all people, did not need to be making money dealing drugs or selling counterfeit money - that is true for Baxter at any age - he knows its illegal, he knows it'll cost him his carear, so why get involved?



just taken this off newsnow?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/everton/6264813/Evertons-Jose-Baxter-released-on-bail-in-drugs-probe.html


according to baxters mother jose baxter hasn't done anything wrong meaning is so called pals are the ones
responsible for selling the drugs,baxter himself may be the innocent party by just giving the lads a lift,hopefully his name will be cleared.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Luka Perfect on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:12 pm

sefton-park-blues wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
sefton-park-blues wrote:
Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


the fact that hes a kid makes it ok for him to spend some of his thousands of pounds by shoving
shite up is nose?

baxter is an everton player young he may be if the story proves to be true then baxter deserves to lose his privilege of playing for everton football club specially as their are thousands prepared to take his place.

Where does it say he was sticking grand after grand of blow up his nose, sef? Fuck me lads, let's just string him up now shall we and save us all some time? He's clearly the next Howard Marks and will end up fleeing the country and avoiding extradition for the next 40 years of his life. We may as well strike early.

If you never did anything stupid as a kid that you later regreted then fine, if not, then hold your judgement. Footballers are not some super breed of emotionless robot. They're just people and fuck things up like the best of us.

No tonts, you wouldn't be given a break and neither would I, and we didn't have the world at our feet - he might be 17 but he's a first teamer, he's got a lot of responsibility.

I've done loads of stupid things, and not just as a kid, and no one held judgement on me just because of my age. If some hoodie wearing freak was selling weed around croxteth would you say "he's just a kid, give him a break?".

I honestly hope against hope that he's just been pulled in because of association with these other lads and not because he's actively involved. If he is involved, then he's an idiot, its not that I've got anything against weed, its because he, of all people, did not need to be making money dealing drugs or selling counterfeit money - that is true for Baxter at any age - he knows its illegal, he knows it'll cost him his carear, so why get involved?



just taken this off newsnow?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/everton/6264813/Evertons-Jose-Baxter-released-on-bail-in-drugs-probe.html


according to baxters mother jose baxter hasn't done anything wrong meaning is so called pals are the ones
responsible for selling the drugs,baxter himself may be the innocent party by just giving the lads a lift,hopefully his name will be cleared.

His mum would say that though
avatar
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 117
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:16 pm

Shit, MY mum would say that, and she doesn't even know him.....

edit:

Everton have thus far failed to make any comment on the story, but Baxter’s mother, Mary Jane, is reported to have insisted that her son has done nothing wrong.

Mary Jane? and nobody picked that up? You're all slipping boys.......
avatar
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Tonteau on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:38 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
sefton-park-blues wrote:
Tonteau wrote:He's a kid, ffs. Anyone ever done drugs as a kid? Or been arrested for something stupid? Give him a break.


the fact that hes a kid makes it ok for him to spend some of his thousands of pounds by shoving
shite up is nose?

baxter is an everton player young he may be if the story proves to be true then baxter deserves to lose his privilege of playing for everton football club specially as their are thousands prepared to take his place.

Where does it say he was sticking grand after grand of blow up his nose, sef? Fuck me lads, let's just string him up now shall we and save us all some time? He's clearly the next Howard Marks and will end up fleeing the country and avoiding extradition for the next 40 years of his life. We may as well strike early.

If you never did anything stupid as a kid that you later regreted then fine, if not, then hold your judgement. Footballers are not some super breed of emotionless robot. They're just people and fuck things up like the best of us.

No tonts, you wouldn't be given a break and neither would I, and we didn't have the world at our feet - he might be 17 but he's a first teamer, he's got a lot of responsibility.

I've done loads of stupid things, and not just as a kid, and no one held judgement on me just because of my age. If some hoodie wearing freak was selling weed around croxteth would you say "he's just a kid, give him a break?".

I honestly hope against hope that he's just been pulled in because of association with these other lads and not because he's actively involved. If he is involved, then he's an idiot, its not that I've got anything against weed, its because he, of all people, did not need to be making money dealing drugs or selling counterfeit money - that is true for Baxter at any age - he knows its illegal, he knows it'll cost him his carear, so why get involved?

I'm not saying he should be let off, he should get the deserved punishment. I'm just saying we should hold back the judgement instead of writing him off completely. Even if he has done something wrong. Let him get punished and then give him a fresh start.

He doesn't have the world at his feet. He doesn't even have merseyside at his feet.

He's not a first teamer. He's a squaddie at best.

Don't agree, most people's judgement gets better as they get older and they are judged as such, hence less harsh punishment for younger kids. If it had been hibbo, or leon osman, I'd be much more disappointed.

Is Baxter selling weed around croxteth? If he is then he's stupid, but we don't have a clue about the facts. Anyways, if you've never bought any weed, then you can cast the first stone about those selling it. It's not like he's going around beating people up or stubbing cigars out on people's faces.

I agree, but if the people involved are friends or family, then it clouds his judgement. He feels a duty to look after his mates/family.

Anyways, it's all academic. I'll wait and see what the courts decide.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Luka Perfect on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:40 pm

Is he doing conterfeit money as well as drugs ?
avatar
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 117
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:41 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  detroitblue on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:42 pm

Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Suspect Come to think of it, isn't Jose a Columbian name Shocked
avatar
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Age : 139
Location : Detroit USA,
Registration date : 2006-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:44 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:It's a fair point you make Tonts, as long as he learns from this (if guilty). I just hope it isn't the start of a slippery slope. I get the feeling he's got involved by looking after his fellow 'lids' rather than being a criminal. Still no excuses if true, he'll have to pull his finger out - wouldn't want to face Moyes with this hanging over you!

This is the only post worth reading tbh.

Peer pressure is something these young lads, particularly young professionals in the game all get caught up in, Gerrard, Cadamateri, STEVEN FUCKING HUGHES.
Risse, they're all to blame for some extent of their actions, some a lot,lot more than others.

I

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Da Judge on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:44 pm

Tonts - you are right, he is 17 years old
Sef - you are right - lets have the due process of law followed (in the vain hope that a full acquittal gets the same amount of press coverage - in terms of volume and prominence)
Sacko/Heit - you are right because.....

With the privileges of being a professional footballer comes an enormous responsibility to have to recognise that the price of earning a significant amount of money (in absolute terms, and even more importantly in relative terms) is that certain ways of living are off the menu. Its unfortunate that money and wealth can often make the guy want more and develop a sense of impregnability (witness Gerrard, Terry, Ferdinand)... like Sef I will wait to see how things pan out. As for his Mum - as someone else said - what else would you expect a Mum to say (whilst the facts surrounding the events are unclear I have no comment to make at this time - is probably what she needed to say).

Oh to be a fly on the wall at 09:15 this morning at morning registration at Finch Farm Comprehensive.....
"Agard?"....
"here sir!".....
"Baxter?...... Baxter?..... do you have a note from Mrs Baxter, Mr Round?"
"No sir!"
"I see, have him report to my study, (pause) when he arrives"
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8438
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Da Judge on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:48 pm

Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8438
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:53 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...

yeah, my mum used to babysit him, and his mum did the food for my nans wake so what. his mum is lovely. quite ill at the moment.

(sorry i wanted to hurt my foot too )

Very Happy Surprised

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Da Judge on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:58 pm

Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...

yeah, my mum used to babysit him, and his mum did the food for my nans wake so what. his mum is lovely. quite ill at the moment.

(sorry i wanted to hurt my foot too )

Very Happy Surprised

All I said was my brother knew him from a case he was involved in... he also knows the lawyers he had representing him.... not wanting to score points fellah... we are not going to fall out over this are we? Surely not when we have bigger things to prattle around? Wink
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8438
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:00 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...

yeah, my mum used to babysit him, and his mum did the food for my nans wake so what. his mum is lovely. quite ill at the moment.

(sorry i wanted to hurt my foot too )

Very Happy Surprised

All I said was my brother knew him from a case he was involved in... he also knows the lawyers he had representing him.... not wanting to score points fellah... we are not going to fall out over this are we? Surely not when we have bigger things to prattle around? Wink

of course not UWIST, i have massive respect for you, i don't fall out with anyone over forum posts. particularly you mate.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Da Judge on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:05 pm

Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...

yeah, my mum used to babysit him, and his mum did the food for my nans wake so what. his mum is lovely. quite ill at the moment.

(sorry i wanted to hurt my foot too )

Very Happy Surprised

All I said was my brother knew him from a case he was involved in... he also knows the lawyers he had representing him.... not wanting to score points fellah... we are not going to fall out over this are we? Surely not when we have bigger things to prattle around? Wink

of course not UWIST, i have massive respect for you, i don't fall out with anyone over forum posts. particularly you mate.

Oooh you sarcastic twat.... Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8438
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:06 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...

yeah, my mum used to babysit him, and his mum did the food for my nans wake so what. his mum is lovely. quite ill at the moment.

(sorry i wanted to hurt my foot too )

Very Happy Surprised

All I said was my brother knew him from a case he was involved in... he also knows the lawyers he had representing him.... not wanting to score points fellah... we are not going to fall out over this are we? Surely not when we have bigger things to prattle around? Wink

of course not UWIST, i have massive respect for you, i don't fall out with anyone over forum posts. particularly you mate.

Oooh you sarcastic twat.... Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

god, i meant that as well.

Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Da Judge on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:07 pm

Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...

yeah, my mum used to babysit him, and his mum did the food for my nans wake so what. his mum is lovely. quite ill at the moment.

(sorry i wanted to hurt my foot too )

Very Happy Surprised

All I said was my brother knew him from a case he was involved in... he also knows the lawyers he had representing him.... not wanting to score points fellah... we are not going to fall out over this are we? Surely not when we have bigger things to prattle around? Wink

of course not UWIST, i have massive respect for you, i don't fall out with anyone over forum posts. particularly you mate.

Oooh you sarcastic twat.... Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

god, i meant that as well.

Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Thanks Bry, I only laughed because you might be the only one who does....
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8438
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Albert on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:07 pm

Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.

he's probably just trying to act the big man in front of his scally mates by being a bit "involved" in some petty drug dealing.

he's an idiot, comes to something when you'd rather get involved in that than be a pro footballer.

needs to face the music, and decide what he wants to do - hang around with scallies or have a decent career.
avatar
Albert

Number of posts : 15622
Age : 34
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Bryan on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:10 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...

yeah, my mum used to babysit him, and his mum did the food for my nans wake so what. his mum is lovely. quite ill at the moment.

(sorry i wanted to hurt my foot too )

Very Happy Surprised

All I said was my brother knew him from a case he was involved in... he also knows the lawyers he had representing him.... not wanting to score points fellah... we are not going to fall out over this are we? Surely not when we have bigger things to prattle around? Wink

of course not UWIST, i have massive respect for you, i don't fall out with anyone over forum posts. particularly you mate.

Oooh you sarcastic twat.... Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

god, i meant that as well.

Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Thanks Bry, I only laughed because you might be the only one who does....

im the boring one remember uwie, i don't laugh.

Wink

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Super on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:31 pm

avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  sefton on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:36 pm

Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:I cant see why a young player currently earning £100k + a year would need to resort to selling a bit of weed on the side!

Probably little in this story tbh but it sounds like he needs to drop his waster mates fast to avoid getting dragged down in the future!

Perhaps, and i maybe wrong in the assumptions of size of charge,but the same reason as this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/sep/18/curtis-warren-drug-trafficker


It's just the buzz of it all.


Ooooh! My youngest brother "knows" him and some of his mates.... in a purely professional capacity mind...

yeah, my mum used to babysit him, and his mum did the food for my nans wake so what. his mum is lovely. quite ill at the moment.

(sorry i wanted to hurt my foot too )

Very Happy Surprised

All I said was my brother knew him from a case he was involved in... he also knows the lawyers he had representing him.... not wanting to score points fellah... we are not going to fall out over this are we? Surely not when we have bigger things to prattle around? Wink

of course not UWIST, i have massive respect for you, i don't fall out with anyone over forum posts. particularly you mate.

Oooh you sarcastic twat.... Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

god, i meant that as well.

Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Thanks Bry, I only laughed because you might be the only one who does....

im the boring one remember uwie, i don't laugh.

Wink

your only boreing bryan cause you choose to be,i hand you an olive branch to meet up with the lads for the villa game,the bacon buttie offer still stands but it may be a bit cold now lol!
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:50 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton-park-blues wrote:

says on suspicion,it has provern that baxter is guilty of any charge yet,so until its provern will hold my thoughts.

I'm not holding back my thoughts - the fucking idiot! in the year that Mark Ward brings out his book about live inside for being involved in drugs this idiot, with the world at his feet and potential to earn millions upon millions is involved in trying to earn a few bob from selling weeds and countefiet monies - what a fookin clown Mad
I'm not going to read all posts here, but I agree 100% with this comment.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65700
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 37: Jose Baxter - finds his level at Prenton Park

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum