notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Bluey on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 12:20 pm

Notepad wrote:

Not aware of him, but the stats make good reading!!

Me neither, only what I have been reading. He's either shit or brilliant depending on where you read. The interesting thing is that he can play CB, RB and Central midfield. If Moysey wants him that is good enough for me.
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 12:24 pm

Bluey wrote:
Notepad wrote:

Me neither, only what I have been reading. He's either shit or brilliant depending on where you read. The interesting thing is that he can play CB, RB and Central midfield. If Moysey wants him that is good enough for me.

Agreeing personal terms could be a problem as he's reportedly on £50K a week!
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 12:42 pm

first things first, is he any good on pro evo?
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 2:29 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Bluey wrote:
Notepad wrote:

Agreeing personal terms could be a problem as he's reportedly on £50K a week!
THat will defo be a problem. However, it's promising that we are (finally) active in the transfer market.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66076

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 2:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 3:02 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Atletico deny Heitinga bid Rolling Eyes Suspect

[url=http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_5520525,00.html
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_5520525,00.html[/quote[/url]]

we wont sign him then.
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 3:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Atletico deny Heitinga bid Rolling Eyes Suspect

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_5520525,00.html
Clearly we have a hard time communicating with these southern European teams. Rolling Eyes
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 5:41 pm

This is crazy. I was excited with the thought of getting this guy but it looks like its a load of bollocks again
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 6:51 pm

Diamond wrote:
Statman wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:He's a right back! That's a good start. Very Happy

And he's Dutch - that's not a good start!

And whys that?

From page 1 of this post

I made that comment because I firmly believe that the Dutch have messed up over the years due to their love of in-fighting. If they could embrace a spot of "Dove-love" they would probably win every international competition ever.
Statman

Number of posts : 7039
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick-J- on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 8:03 pm

The exit of John Heitinga of the Athletic one of Madrid is to a step to be completed. The Dutch defense, that sounded for the Bundesliga, has elected finally to play in the Premier and only they remain some fringes so that become new player of the Everton.

In the club of Liverpool likes the multivalence of the Dutchman, to which they want to utilize of lateral, of head office and even of mediocentro defensive. Heitinga arrived last season to the Athletic one originating in the Ajax and with an excellent placard, but itself was not acclimated well the League and their place in the team was in prohibition every time that in the Cauldron right winger is sought and the couple of head offices will be it formed by Ujfalusi and Juanito.

The figures of the operation will patrol the five million pounds. The agreement is closed for lack that be summarized the form of payment. There it is the last problem for the Everton, that will have to negotiate with the player since its current salary is too high for the staff of Goodison Park.

It's a literal translation so pardon me for the non-englishness of it all
Mick-J-

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2005-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 8:07 pm

Mick-J- wrote:The exit of John Heitinga of the Athletic one of Madrid is to a step to be completed. The Dutch defense, that sounded for the Bundesliga, has elected finally to play in the Premier and only they remain some fringes so that become new player of the Everton.

In the club of Liverpool likes the multivalence of the Dutchman, to which they want to utilize of lateral, of head office and even of mediocentro defensive. Heitinga arrived last season to the Athletic one originating in the Ajax and with an excellent placard, but itself was not acclimated well the League and their place in the team was in prohibition every time that in the Cauldron right winger is sought and the couple of head offices will be it formed by Ujfalusi and Juanito.

The figures of the operation will patrol the five million pounds. The agreement is closed for lack that be summarized the form of payment. There it is the last problem for the Everton, that will have to negotiate with the player since its current salary is too high for the staff of Goodison Park.

How current is that mate?

Number of posts : 26846
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 8:07 pm

Mick-J- wrote:The exit of John Heitinga of the Athletic one of Madrid is to a step to be completed. The Dutch defense, that sounded for the Bundesliga, has elected finally to play in the Premier and only they remain some fringes so that become new player of the Everton.

I was just about to comment on your shit English. Wink
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 8:08 pm

I loved that...

There it is the last problem for the Everton, that will have to negotiate with the player since its current salary is too high for the staff of Goodison Park.
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 8:09 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I loved that...

There it is the last problem for the Everton, that will have to negotiate with the player since its current salary is too high for the staff of Goodison Park.
That's what we could read about yesterday. In the Daily Mail was it?
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick-J- on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 8:44 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I loved that...

That's what we could read about yesterday. In the Daily Mail was it?

Nicked it off a Spanish sports website about 90 mins ago but don't know how current their news is. Here's the link
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/heitinga-paso-everton/dasftbpri/20090829dasdasftb_42/Tes

There's also this one that again is a literal translation

Heitinga can leave in brief of the Athletic one of Madrid. The Dutch head office is to a step to be become new player of the Everton English. Heitinga, that has completed a discreet pre-season, does not count for Abel Resino and its exit of the red-and-white team can be more than next.
Mick-J-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick-J- on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 11:10 pm

Get a load of this translation......... orchards & apples involved in the brokering of this one.

Athletic of Madrid and Evertón agree with the transfer of the Dutchman to the English assembly. The price of the transfer closes in 7 million and middle of euro. The saturation of head offices in those of the Bank of the apple Orchards they make possible the operation. The head office, now lateral, same tomorrow of Malaga can return to sign its agreement with the English.
Mick-J-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 11:16 pm

I can't say I know much about the lad but it's good that he's young and hopefully getting better all the time.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Sun 30 Aug 2009, 10:45 am

Mick-J- wrote:

Get a load of this translation......... orchards & apples involved in the brokering of this one.

Athletic of Madrid and Evertón agree with the transfer of the Dutchman to the English assembly. The price of the transfer closes in 7 million and middle of euro. The saturation of head offices in those of the Bank of the apple Orchards they make possible the operation. The head office, now lateral, same tomorrow of Malaga can return to sign its agreement with the English.

I think if we'd have agreed a deal - it would be on the OS.
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 30 Aug 2009, 6:02 pm

Sky ticker now... FEE AGREED
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 30 Aug 2009, 6:05 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Sky ticker now... FEE AGREED

cheers Now wouldnt signing players early ruin this excitement??? Wink
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey on Sun 30 Aug 2009, 7:15 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Sky ticker now... FEE AGREED

cheers Now wouldnt signing players early ruin this excitement??? Wink

Yes all this pre-season nonsense by managers of getting players settled in and used to their team mates is a utter tosh. Much more excitement to be had in squeezing them in late. 2 days of absolute pleasure left. Very Happy
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Sun 30 Aug 2009, 8:01 pm

Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Bluejaguar wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1209823/Everton-set-snap-Dutch-star-Heitinga-Atletico-Madrid-5m.html

Deal could be agreed but id rather read another paper first...

So why didn't you? Admit it, it's in your favourites!!!

Bit confused by this (no emoticons to help) but.............

The Daily Mail do seem to feature a lot in the 'Transfer' threads. They were correct (first to confirm, I believe) about Bily. However, the fee of £5million seems a bit below the valuations I have read earlier.

Sorry - caused by but meant as and something of a piss take. Happily I'm having a beer or two tonight, so we can all look forward to me inadvertently offending someone else later

Soz.

Number of posts : 13098
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top