DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 2:50 pm

David Moyes came on Skysports news just a few minutes ago.

http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,12606_5490907,00.html

When asked about Mark Hughes's comment about speaking to those who can make decisions over Lescotts transfer.

Moyes said "...that no one from Manchester City, including Mark Hughes, has spoken to me, and I am the one who decides who comes and goes at Everton".

He said he is quite prepared to talk to Hughes, he just needs to pick up the phone.

He also re-stated that Lescott is not not for sale.

He went on to say that "Lescott is a valued player at Everton, and obviously valued more than he is at Manchester City."

"Lescott has the respect of all the players and staff and has behaved like a professional throughout". "All Manchester City have done is twisted his head and distracted him, maybe thats what they inetended to do"

Brilliant stuff! cheers


Last edited by SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3886
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Mick-J- on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 2:53 pm

I'd like to fuckin' twist Mark Hughes' head right off his body. He'd more twitch than spark then I tell ya..
avatar
Mick-J-

Number of posts : 240
Age : 48
Location : Garston Park
Registration date : 2005-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 2:56 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:David Moyes came on Skysports news just a few minutes ago.

When asked about Mark Hughes's comment about speaking to those who can make decisions over Lescotts transfer.

Moyes said "...that no one from Manchester City, including Mark Hughes, has spoken to me, and I am the one who decides who comes and goes at Everton".

He said he quite prepared to talk to Hughes, he just needs to pick up the phone.

He also re-stated that Lescott is not not for sale.

He went on to say that "Lescott is a valued player at Everton, and obviously valued more than he is at Manchester City."

"Lescott has the respect of all the players and staff and has behaved like a professional throughout". "All Manchester City have done is twisted his head and distracted him, maybe thats what they inetended to do"

Brilliant stuff! cheers

DON'T FUCK WITH MOYESEY affraid affraid affraid

can you imagine the phone call

MH. is that you davey

DM. you know it is, what the fuck do you want

MH. i was wondering if you would sell lescott to us

DM.now listen here you welsh prick. he is not for sale, how many times do i tell you. now fuckoff and stop trying to buy your job.
oh, and by the way, when you fetch your team of mercenaries to goodison, we will kick fuck out of you. then i am gonna twat you and piss all over you in the showers.

MH. err thanks davie , mate. do you know west hams number at all.

DM. no, now fuckoff
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6750
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Armchair on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 2:57 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

"Lescott has the respect of all the players and staff and has behaved like a professional throughout".

Hopefully this continues tomorrow. I'm peed off he asked for a transfer but a double-your-money deal is hard to resist. I hope he realises that he is still an Everton player and continues to give his all. If so, he won't deserve any booing or ill-feeling.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18376
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:33 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

"Lescott has the respect of all the players and staff and has behaved like a professional throughout".

Hopefully this continues tomorrow. I'm peed off he asked for a transfer but a double-your-money deal is hard to resist. I hope he realises that he is still an Everton player and continues to give his all. If so, he won't deserve any booing or ill-feeling.
I wonder if that's just what Moyes says in order to avoid the crowd turning on Lescott.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65761
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:36 pm

we'll have to wait for DM's autobiography to get the full facts about this.

IF MH hasn't even spoken to Moyes, and they were "waiting to speak to teh decision makers", then who the ferk HAVE they talked to, apart from the Daily Mirror?

Time for JL to withdraw his transfer request, methinks...
avatar
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  detroitblue on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:40 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

"Lescott has the respect of all the players and staff and has behaved like a professional throughout".

Hopefully this continues tomorrow. I'm peed off he asked for a transfer but a double-your-money deal is hard to resist. I hope he realises that he is still an Everton player and continues to give his all. If so, he won't deserve any booing or ill-feeling.
I wonder if that's just what Moyes says in order to avoid the crowd turning on Lescott.

Quite possibly Kot, but it's a fine juggling act he has to do, keep Lescott motivated and feeling wanted, at the same time not alienating him with the fans & other squad members.
If Hughes want's to get into a slanging match with Moyes, I think he'll come a very distant second place, Moyes would/ could verbally tear him a new one!!
avatar
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Age : 139
Location : Detroit USA,
Registration date : 2006-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:45 pm

Nicked this off another forum

some classic lines Very Happy Very Happy
=======================================

On Simon Mayo's show about 10-15 mins ago. Should be on the Iplayer
from 3pm onwards. Link to follow in this thread when available.

Lescott
going nowhere
. He said the way City have done their business is
"disgusting", and added "They said they're talking to the people who
can progress the deal.
You're talking to him now."

"I control this football club".

"Maybe that was the plan, to disrupt our plans"

"Everybody absolutely loves the lad at this football Club, he's a massive player for us".

City got owned.

Somehow I bet Sky won't be running this every hour all day like they did with Hughes comments yesterday.


go on davey lad, 'av im
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6750
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Bluey on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:53 pm

He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!
avatar
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 52
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:55 pm

Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

where, who , how ????
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6750
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  The Griffin on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:56 pm

Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

I have decided. I'm going to follow him home tomorrow after the game tomorrow and shag him. Very Happy
avatar
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 57
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Bluey on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:56 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:
Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

where, who , how ????

The full interview is on Etv now and that's what the man said. Obviously would not say who until its done!
avatar
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 52
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Bluey on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 3:57 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

I have decided. I'm going to follow him home tomorrow after the game tomorrow and shag him. Very Happy

I am sure he would appreciate that...
avatar
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 52
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:00 pm

Bluey wrote:
YAKUBLUE wrote:
Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

where, who , how ????

The full interview is on Etv now and that's what the man said. Obviously would not say who until its done!

yeah. just read it

taylor/senderos ?

COYB
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6750
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:01 pm

Bluey wrote:
The Griffin wrote:
Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

I have decided. I'm going to follow him home tomorrow after the game tomorrow and shag him. Very Happy


I am sure he would appreciate that...

silent affraid affraid lol! lol!
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6750
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Bluey on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:01 pm

Ledley and That Weasley kid.
avatar
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 52
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:04 pm

Bluey wrote:Ledley and That Weasley kid.

Do you mean the one from madrid


weasley schneider Very Happy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8199370.stm
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6750
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  detroitblue on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:04 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

I have decided. I'm going to follow him home tomorrow after the game tomorrow and shag him. Very Happy

Nowt wrong with a bit of 'man love'


if you're a woman

"If you feel the need to squirt, the taker must wear a skirt"
( and no, you can't do a tranny either Suspect )
avatar
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Age : 139
Location : Detroit USA,
Registration date : 2006-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Bluey on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:05 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:
Bluey wrote:Ledley and That Weasley kid.

Do you mean the one from madrid


weasley schneider Very Happy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8199370.stm

I was thinking more of that wooden top from Sweden.
avatar
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 52
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:06 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:Nicked this off another forum

some classic lines Very Happy Very Happy
=======================================

On Simon Mayo's show about 10-15 mins ago. Should be on the Iplayer
from 3pm onwards. Link to follow in this thread when available.

Lescott
going nowhere
. He said the way City have done their business is
"disgusting", and added "They said they're talking to the people who
can progress the deal.
You're talking to him now."

"I control this football club".

"Maybe that was the plan, to disrupt our plans"

"Everybody absolutely loves the lad at this football Club, he's a massive player for us".

City got owned.

Somehow I bet Sky won't be running this every hour all day like they did with Hughes comments yesterday.


go on davey lad, 'av im


I expect Hughes will throw a sicky when Citeh come to GP, rather than face Moyes.
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3886
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:11 pm

avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3886
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  KoelJagz on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:12 pm

I thought it was fantastic stuff. No cliches or pussyfooting around the rumours and stories. A man truely in charge of things.

I think the 'peoples club' soundbite has finally been replaced.

I think also it was a very clever tactic to shift the fans empetus for blame away from Joeleen and firmly at Citehs door. Well done Moysie!

David Moyes 14/08/09 - "I control THIS club'

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26820
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:14 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:
Bluey wrote:
The Griffin wrote:
Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

I have decided. I'm going to follow him home tomorrow after the game tomorrow and shag him. Very Happy


I am sure he would appreciate that...

silent affraid affraid lol! lol!


Once Griff has touched you, nothing will be the same.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13067
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Armchair on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:22 pm

Bluey wrote:He is fucking ace and two new signings in the next 48 hrs!!

cheers

Lescott is one (he'll be like a new signing) sunny
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18376
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 4:25 pm

avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3886
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum