Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

okay then, we take our school of science exhibition style football on the road.
away to wolves who are fighting for their lives, a hard game that should see us travelling home on the back of a 1-3 win for us.

gueye should start, i will give him a goal plus osman and becks

.COYB


Last edited by YAKUBLUE on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

same as last season a dire 0-0
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18333
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 1:26 pm

Think Magaye will come on for the last 30 mins and either score or set up the winner.

1-2
avatar
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Age : 37
Location : The Gate
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  RhinoJagz on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 2:01 pm

Id go with:

.............................................Howard
...............................Hibbo...Jags..Distin...Baines

Golden Goal ticket winner...handy fella from Blue Dragon chippie..Moysie's horse..Magaye

...........................................<......Ossie...>
......................................................V

..................................................Beckford

Bench:
Crossbar challenge contestant.
Greek Feta
Dixie's wife
Local School 5 aside team.

Everton go 4 up but lad is due back at chippie at 4, Moysie's horse running at Doncaster at 4.15, and none of the subs paperwork gets to FA in time, so we play with the last half hour with 9 men and lose 5-4.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26871
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 2:05 pm

Wolves are slumping towards relegation now, so I think 8-0 to us with a Hibbo hat-trick from an unexpected inside-forward role, two for strike partner Beckford, and a goal apiece from the bench for the previously unheard-of youth trainees Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23757
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  RhinoJagz on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 2:05 pm

Or quite possibly a revolutionary 4-3-3 with with Hibbo and Baines on overlap, Neville sitting and Ossie and Magaye causing trouble working in behind Beckford. Bring on the Greek destroyer for last 25 mins. Wolves wont know what the fuck is going on:

..................Howard
Hibbo......Jags.......Distin...........Baines
...V.........................................V
......Coleman...Neville...Hietinga
......Osman....Beckford....Magaye

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26871
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Super on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:27 pm

Bluejags wrote:Id go with:

.............................................Howard
...............................Hibbo...Jags..Distin...Baines

Golden Goal ticket winner...handy fella from Blue Dragon chippie..Moysie's horse..Magaye

...........................................<......Ossie...>
......................................................V

..................................................Beckford

Bench:
Crossbar challenge contestant.
Greek Feta
Dixie's wife
Local School 5 aside team.

Everton go 4 up but lad is due back at chippie at 4, Moysie's horse running at Doncaster at 4.15, and none of the subs paperwork gets to FA in time, so we play with the last half hour with 9 men and lose 5-4.

Dixie's wife may be a bit late to make the bench, as the wedding is the same time as kickoff.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36201
Age : 40
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

Super wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Id go with:

.............................................Howard
...............................Hibbo...Jags..Distin...Baines

Golden Goal ticket winner...handy fella from Blue Dragon chippie..Moysie's horse..Magaye

...........................................<......Ossie...>
......................................................V

..................................................Beckford

Bench:
Crossbar challenge contestant.
Greek Feta
Dixie's wife
Local School 5 aside team.

Everton go 4 up but lad is due back at chippie at 4, Moysie's horse running at Doncaster at 4.15, and none of the subs paperwork gets to FA in time, so we play with the last half hour with 9 men and lose 5-4.

Dixie's wife may be a bit late to make the bench, as the wedding is the same time as kickoff.

I will let her miss the wedding if it helps the team. Very Happy
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 4:39 pm

Since we've been as unpredictable as a menstruating woman this season, I'm going to have to go for either
- a massive win for us
- a close thing with one team edging it
- a complete farce with us throwing away valuable points
- a bore draw
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2245
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Blue gazza on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:25 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:Since we've been as unpredictable as a menstruating woman this season, I'm going to have to go for either
- a massive win for us
- a close thing with one team edging it
- a complete farce with us throwing away valuable points
- a bore draw

so, you aint made your mind up yet then Laughing
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:57 am

Just keeping my options open, that way I can quote whichever one is correct at the end of the game and make myself look good.
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2245
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Super on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

Lawro predicts......

Wolves v Everton (1245 BST)

Wolves came off the rails in a big way with their heavy defeat at Newcastle last weekend and I bet their manager Mick McCarthy is sick of hearing about how he is without his main striker Kevin Doyle for the rest of the season, because his injury is a major blow to their survival hopes.

But Everton have plenty of injury problems too - they are running out of players - and, with only one league win on the road since Christmas, their away form has not been great. All things considered, I am going to go for a draw here.

Prediction: 1-1
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36201
Age : 40
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

Super wrote:Lawro predicts......

Wolves v Everton (1245 BST)

Wolves came off the rails in a big way with their heavy defeat at Newcastle last weekend and I bet their manager Mick McCarthy is sick of hearing about how he is without his main striker Kevin Doyle for the rest of the season, because his injury is a major blow to their survival hopes.

But Everton have plenty of injury problems too - they are running out of players - and, with only one league win on the road since Christmas, their away form has not been great. All things considered, I am going to go for a draw here.

Prediction: 1-1
Clearly Lawro haven't heard about Beckford scoring and us winning then... Rolling Eyes Laughing
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66450
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:36 pm

we're gonna fuck this lot right up the choco dirtbox

Who the fuck are Wolvering Wandering wankers anyway...

COYB
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33605
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:56 am

Everton have kept just one clean sheet in their last 14 league games.

and who says we need a striker coach.....
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18333
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 11:09 am

Feeling more confident about this one now, for some reason.
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2245
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 11:42 am

Team: Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Gueye, Neville, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Osman, Beckford. Subs: Mucha, Vellios, Anichebe, Mustafi, McAleny, Forshaw, Nsiala.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5945
Age : 65
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:35 pm

good to see maggie in the starting lineup.

COYB
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:48 pm

If anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it, not being a Sky contributor.

COYBs sunny
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5945
Age : 65
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:54 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:If anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it, not being a Sky contributor.

COYBs sunny


http://atdhenet.tv/36415/watch-wolverhampton-vs-everton
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:57 pm

Fuck me this is dull
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23757
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

get in
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Fuck me this is dull

No longer dull!! BECKFORD sunny
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5945
Age : 65
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 1:09 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Fuck me this is dull


say it again Very Happy
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

very nice goal that.

Harsh on Wolves though, to be fair. We should be able to really fuck these over now, 4-1 - Beckford with a hat-trick.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23757
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves 0 Everton 3 (Beckford, Neville, Billy)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum