20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:16 am

Da Judge wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:so where is the statement Ronnie !!! .. WTF is going on?
I was thinking the same thing earlier today. It was supposed to be 1.5 weeks ago, right? Don't make a threat/statement like that and then don't follow up with it. Don't say anything at all then.
He never stipulated when the statement would be, just that there would be one.

They are all on their jollies at the moment, so nothing going on (even though his phone is right next to him.... Smile )
I thought RK gave Ross a week to tell Everton what he wanted to do and then a statement would be made along the lines of "Barks is staying" or "He is for sale". But I could be wrong (it has happened many times in the past).

This could just as likely be ... Ross and his agent coming to terms that the deal is not really the deal he was looking for... and to compare West Ham v Everton is a different calculation than say Everton to Tottenham or Arsenal....
If he leaves for West Ham, good riddance.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  The President on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 9:31 am

This doesn't make sense:

Ross Barkley, 23, wants to leave Everton so he can improve his chances of making England's World Cup squad, should Gareth Southgate's side qualify. (Sun)

He has more chance playing for us than being a bench warmer at Chelsea/ManU etc...
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11301
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Armchair on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 12:12 pm

The President wrote:This doesn't make sense:

Ross Barkley, 23, wants to leave Everton so he can improve his chances of making England's World Cup squad, should Gareth Southgate's side qualify. (Sun)

He has more chance playing for us than being a bench warmer at Chelsea/ManU etc...

He'd be a regular starter at West Ham Smile
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18328
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 3:15 pm

Armchair wrote:
The President wrote:This doesn't make sense:

Ross Barkley, 23, wants to leave Everton so he can improve his chances of making England's World Cup squad, should Gareth Southgate's side qualify. (Sun)

He has more chance playing for us than being a bench warmer at Chelsea/ManU etc...

He'd be a regular starter at West Ham Smile
The article also said something along the lines of teams outside the top 4 would be interested.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 4:02 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair wrote:
The President wrote:This doesn't make sense:

Ross Barkley, 23, wants to leave Everton so he can improve his chances of making England's World Cup squad, should Gareth Southgate's side qualify. (Sun)

He has more chance playing for us than being a bench warmer at Chelsea/ManU etc...

He'd be a regular starter at West Ham Smile
The article also said something along the lines of teams outside the top 4 would be interested.

The whole thing seems odd to me.
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3228
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 8:46 pm

Another random non-factually based write-up. Lucas Perez in exchange/part of the deal with Ross to the Gunners.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/29/arsenal-could-steal-a-march-on-rivals-by-tempting-everton-with-p/
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  The President on Sun 09 Jul 2017, 11:12 pm

It's all gone quiet about Ross
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11301
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Statman on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:03 am

The President wrote:It's all gone quiet about Ross

Not the rush for his services that the idiot expected.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6945
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:08 am

Statman wrote:
The President wrote:It's all gone quiet about Ross

Not the rush for his services that the idiot expected.
Was watching this Rooney BBC documentary from 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqWn_FXE_s8 earlier, and one can see Ross in the background on the pitch a couple of times. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 9:00 am

If he's got any sense, he'll stick around and learn a bit from Rooney.
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2110
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Gravy & Chips on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:07 pm

Keep on having conflicting thoughts here.

is he waiting for the offers from Spuds and wants off or does he actually want to stay but Koeman has made it clear he's not arsed about him?
avatar
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13078
Age : 44
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Armchair on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:04 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:If he's got any sense, he'll stick around and learn a bit from Rooney.

Yes, I think Rooney could have a positive influence on him. But he might be looking at the new arrivals (Sandro, Rooney, Klaassen, Siggurdsoon?) and wondering if Koeman is pushing him out.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18328
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:58 pm

Ross Barkley absent from Everton pre-season squad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/ross-barkley-absent-everton-pre-season-squad-fueling-rumours/
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  sefton on Thu 13 Jul 2017, 10:45 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Ross Barkley absent from Everton pre-season squad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/ross-barkley-absent-everton-pre-season-squad-fueling-rumours/


Ross Barkley has a groin Injury sustained In training, as does Funes Mori allegedly?
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9244
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 13 Jul 2017, 1:10 pm

sefton wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Ross Barkley absent from Everton pre-season squad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/ross-barkley-absent-everton-pre-season-squad-fueling-rumours/


Ross Barkley has a groin Injury sustained In training, as does Funes Mori allegedly?

Both have been allocated squad numbers, so they must be in Koeman's plans.
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3883
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  The President on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 6:51 am

Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11301
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:19 pm

The President wrote:Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
Allegedly we are looking for £50M and he'll be free next summer so Spurs want the price to drop. I can see us "settling" for around £25-30M, hopefully close to the latter.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:30 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The President wrote:Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
Allegedly we are looking for £50M and he'll be free next summer so Spurs want the price to drop. I can see us "settling" for around £25-30M, hopefully close to the latter.
I'll be sad to see him go, cause I fear Spurs style may well bring him back to his best.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5758
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:32 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The President wrote:Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
Allegedly we are looking for £50M and he'll be free next summer so Spurs want the price to drop. I can see us "settling" for around £25-30M, hopefully close to the latter.
I'll be sad to see him go, cause I fear Spurs style may well bring him back to his best.
I'd like to see him remain at Everton as well, but with the new players brought in, I am not so sure he'll be a starter anyway. And it might be good for him to get out of Liverpool (not that I have any real proof of that being the case).
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  sefton on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:38 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The President wrote:Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
Allegedly we are looking for £50M and he'll be free next summer so Spurs want the price to drop. I can see us "settling" for around £25-30M, hopefully close to the latter.
I'll be sad to see him go, cause I fear Spurs style may well bring him back to his best.
I'd like to see him remain at Everton as well, but with the new players brought in, I am not so sure he'll be a starter anyway. And it might be good for him to get out of Liverpool (not that I have any real proof of that being the case).


Ross Barkley has turned to Twitter to speak out that Ronald Koeman has done nothing to make him want too stay?

Some one needs to grow-up. affraid
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9244
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:15 pm

sefton wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The President wrote:Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
Allegedly we are looking for £50M and he'll be free next summer so Spurs want the price to drop. I can see us "settling" for around £25-30M, hopefully close to the latter.
I'll be sad to see him go, cause I fear Spurs style may well bring him back to his best.
I'd like to see him remain at Everton as well, but with the new players brought in, I am not so sure he'll be a starter anyway. And it might be good for him to get out of Liverpool (not that I have any real proof of that being the case).


Ross Barkley has turned to Twitter to speak out that Ronald Koeman has done nothing to make him want too stay?

Some one needs to grow-up. affraid
there is nothing about this on his twitter account mate - do you have a link? Very Happy
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25389
Age : 53
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  The President on Tue 18 Jul 2017, 11:50 pm

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley wants £150,000 a week to join Tottenham and the Toffees are demanding £50m for the 23-year-old.(Mirror)

Looks like he will be staying with us then
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11301
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  KoelJagz on Wed 19 Jul 2017, 8:15 am

The President wrote:Everton midfielder Ross Barkley wants £150,000 a week to join Tottenham and the Toffees are demanding £50m for the 23-year-old.(Mirror)

Looks like he will be staying with us then

Well that's the biggest load of bullshit this summer. Spurs have a strict 100k wage limit inforced by Levy so there is not a hope hell this would be broken for Barkley. All this story those is to further embarrass Barkley and his representatives. Spurs clearly are not desperate for Barkley and only willing to pick him up if they get a bit of perceived value, not break the bank as reported. He has just backed himself further into a corner.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26803
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 19 Jul 2017, 12:30 pm

KoelJagz wrote:
The President wrote:Everton midfielder Ross Barkley wants £150,000 a week to join Tottenham and the Toffees are demanding £50m for the 23-year-old.(Mirror)

Looks like he will be staying with us then

Well that's the biggest load of bullshit this summer. Spurs have a strict 100k wage limit inforced by Levy so there is not a hope hell this would be broken for Barkley. All this story those is to further embarrass Barkley and his representatives. Spurs clearly are not desperate for Barkley and only willing to pick him up if they get a bit of perceived value, not break the bank as reported. He has just backed himself further into a corner.
this is a nasty journalist trying to make out that Ross is a greedy bastard and Everton are also greedy bastards. And that if Spurs don't get their man it everyone else to blame rather than them.

I'd ignore it as its clearly bollox. Everton know they are not going to get £50m for a player with one year left on his contract, and equally why would Everton accept £15m for him when they know they can get another year out of him on lower wages? Also as Ross has been developed through the academy will we get a tribunal fee is he goes to another club when his contract is up? or is he too old for that now?
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25389
Age : 53
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Da Judge on Wed 19 Jul 2017, 1:38 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:
The President wrote:Everton midfielder Ross Barkley wants £150,000 a week to join Tottenham and the Toffees are demanding £50m for the 23-year-old.(Mirror)

Looks like he will be staying with us then

Well that's the biggest load of bullshit this summer. Spurs have a strict 100k wage limit inforced by Levy so there is not a hope hell this would be broken for Barkley. All this story those is to further embarrass Barkley and his representatives. Spurs clearly are not desperate for Barkley and only willing to pick him up if they get a bit of perceived value, not break the bank as reported. He has just backed himself further into a corner.
this is a nasty journalist trying to make out that Ross is a greedy bastard and Everton are also greedy bastards. †And that if Spurs don't get their man it everyone else to blame rather than them.

I'd ignore it as its clearly bollox. †Everton know they are not going to get £50m for a player with one year left on his contract, and equally why would Everton accept £15m for him when they know they can get another year out of him on lower wages? †Also as Ross has been developed through the academy will we get a tribunal fee is he goes to another club when his contract is up? †or is he too old for that now?

I would guess that he is too old played x number of games

The fact is clubs use friends in media to put views across just like agents do. Plague on both!

Ross needs to demonstrate he is actually in the same bracket as Romeleu. That he is a player the more successful teams need and would play him

His stance is peculiar because it festered whilst under Martinez. We are a different prospect now. We might need to use some Chinese investment to help him save face. You can always state what you are worth but until someone agrees with you you might not get it at all
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8421
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum