James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Nah.
We now have Bily to score spectacular goals, but little else.
The moaners behind me would be intolerable.

Besides, the 11 shirt has gone awol.

Does anyone wear the number 9 these days? scratch
Sharpy? Laughing

Seriously though - don't think so.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66076
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 6:49 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15291986.stm

Couldn't do any worse than Cahill at present
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Bryan on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:31 pm

Training with us at Finch farm this week.


Very Happy

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:32 pm

Bryan wrote:Training with us at Finch farm this week.


Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Bryan on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:36 pm

He has signed.


lol!

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:37 pm

Bryan wrote:He has signed.


lol!

Woo Hoo!!!! Everton's new number 9!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:43 pm

The Scottish Wayne Rooney is returning home!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  RhinoJagz on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:59 pm

Lads. Ive checked out this guy on Youtube. He's unbelieveable! Check these goals out!!!

Crash!!!


Bang!!!


Woooppp!!! (this is all about pace, which we need....)

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Tonteau on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

ARRRGGGHHH!
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:18 pm

affraid whose gonna tell bubbles? affraid
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25557
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:24 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote: affraid whose gonna tell bubbles? affraid

We shoudl all send him the news in a PM!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66076
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:41 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a 1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for 5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:06 pm

Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a 1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for 5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!

yeah, but if you look at the positives - at least he wont spend too much time on the pitch
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25557
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:09 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a 1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for 5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!

yeah, but if you look at the positives - at least he wont spend too much time on the pitch

Can't wait to see him back in an Everton shirt, was gutted when we sold him to Brum!

Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mac when are you coming back?

THIS AFTERNOON!!!!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

Super wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a 1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for 5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!

yeah, but if you look at the positives - at least he wont spend too much time on the pitch

Can't wait to see him back in an Everton shirt, was gutted when we sold him to Brum!

Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mac when are you coming back?

THIS AFTERNOON!!!!

now apparently Very Happy
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6985
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 4:15 pm

I blame Bubbles. He gets on here and within hours we have signed McFadden. Rolling Eyes Laughing
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66076
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

Super wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a 1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for 5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!

yeah, but if you look at the positives - at least he wont spend too much time on the pitch

Can't wait to see him back in an Everton shirt, was gutted when we sold him to Brum!

Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mac when are you coming back?

THIS AFTERNOON!!!!

Has to be "return of the Mc" now cheers
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25557
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:32 pm

Unless I just missed it, there is nothing on the OS about this. Too early?
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66076
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:40 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Unless I just missed it, there is nothing on the OS about this. Too early?

they aint loggeed on here yet to find out the latest news
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6985
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:44 pm

avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6985
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:47 pm

FEED THE GREEK wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Unless I just missed it, there is nothing on the OS about this. Too early?

they aint loggeed on here yet to find out the latest news
Cheers for the link.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66076
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15338642.stm

Sorry Bryan for doubting you, we all *heart* Bryan
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  RhinoJagz on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

Surely we try get Davie Weir back as well to take some of the pressure off Jags? Strike while the iron is hot Davie!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:59 pm

Once again:

He will be like an old signing.

He never made it.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum