11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:57 pm

Albert wrote:cant wait to see him play, he's gonna be dung

The word will be Mega, Albert. Mega!
cheers drunken
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5781
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Diamond on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 12:19 pm

Bluejags wrote:Seemingly, failed to impress on trial at Leicester so is he worse then Beckford!?


I saw that they didnt seemed impressed enough to take him past a trial. Obviously hope they were wrong although Sven is pretty good at seeing a good player
avatar
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941
Age : 44
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  KoelJagz on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 12:38 pm

Diamond wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Seemingly, failed to impress on trial at Leicester so is he worse then Beckford!?


I saw that they didnt seemed impressed enough to take him past a trial. Obviously hope they were wrong although Sven is pretty good at seeing a good player

Yeah, hope not. A loan for Daniel Sturridge would have been ideal. Cant see him getting much game time at Chelsea.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26821
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Tonteau on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 12:46 pm

Diamond wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Seemingly, failed to impress on trial at Leicester so is he worse then Beckford!?


I saw that they didnt seemed impressed enough to take him past a trial. Obviously hope they were wrong although Sven is pretty good at seeing a good player

Mate, he just gave us 4million for beckford. The man's a lunatic.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Dixie Land on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 1:21 pm

Diamond wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Seemingly, failed to impress on trial at Leicester so is he worse then Beckford!?


I saw that they didnt seemed impressed enough to take him past a trial. Obviously hope they were wrong although Sven is pretty good at seeing a good player

Are we talking about the same man who picked Francis Jeffers for England?

Also the man who picked Michael Ricketts for England?

The man who picked Michael Ball for England?

Also Chris Powell who was aged 54 when he won his first cap?

The man who picked James Beattie for England 5 times?!

The man who gave Danny Mills 19 England caps?

The man who also gave Alan Smith 19 England caps?

Also the man who gave Lee Bowyer an England cap?

And the man who picked Emile Heskey time after time after time?


Must be a different Sven Goran Eriksson I'm thinking of. Very Happy
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  TD's Powder of Sympathy on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 2:13 pm

So Sven ignored this - and went for Beckford - I'm killing myself with laughter. So what if Denis probably stepped off a plane and was living in a hotel for a week. It's hardly indicative of his real ability some of which is shown in this complilation - enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOxVS4_8U2I

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
avatar
TD's Powder of Sympathy

Number of posts : 19948
Age : 56
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  mindyercarMister? on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 2:48 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:So Sven ignored this - and went for Beckford - I'm killing myself with laughter. So what if Denis probably stepped off a plane and was living in a hotel for a week. It's hardly indicative of his real ability some of which is shown in this complilation - enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOxVS4_8U2I

Player, Nice first touch, pace, strong, rocket-propelled right foot,
Stracca y,y,y,y
Beckford, n,y,n,y
Yak,y,n,y,y
Vic,n,n,y,n

What's not to like? Very Happy
avatar
mindyercarMister?

Number of posts : 17058
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  TD's Powder of Sympathy on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 3:07 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:So Sven ignored this - and went for Beckford - I'm killing myself with laughter. So what if Denis probably stepped off a plane and was living in a hotel for a week. It's hardly indicative of his real ability some of which is shown in this complilation - enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOxVS4_8U2I

Player, Nice first touch, pace, strong, rocket-propelled right foot,
Stracca y,y,y,y
Beckford, n,y,n,y
Yak,y,n,y,y
Vic,n,n,y,n

What's not to like? Very Happy

Saha
yyyy

Good in the air?

Stracca y
Beckford n
Yak n
Vic n
Saha y

Deception (the key deciding factor)
Stracca y
Beckford y/n
Yak y/n
Vic n
Saha y

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
avatar
TD's Powder of Sympathy

Number of posts : 19948
Age : 56
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  notepad on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 11:56 am

He got 11, after Jo he has some big boots to fill Rolling Eyes
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5166
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:55 pm

notepad wrote:He got 11, after Jo he has some big boots to fill Rolling Eyes

9 was what we needed, unless DM has a January target? Wink
No number 9 on the books just looks wrong, unless, once again, DM is trying to make a statement. Suspect
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5781
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  notepad on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 1:09 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
notepad wrote:He got 11, after Jo he has some big boots to fill Rolling Eyes

9 was what we needed, unless DM has a January target? Wink
No number 9 on the books just looks wrong, unless, once again, DM is trying to make a statement. Suspect

Donovan said last December that he has an agreement in principle to return in January on loan again, so i can only assume that is still the case?
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5166
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm

notepad wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
notepad wrote:He got 11, after Jo he has some big boots to fill Rolling Eyes

9 was what we needed, unless DM has a January target? Wink
No number 9 on the books just looks wrong, unless, once again, DM is trying to make a statement. Suspect

Donovan said last December that he has an agreement in principle to return in January on loan again, so i can only assume that is still the case?
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65769
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  mindyercarMister? on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:52 pm

Everton new boy Stracqualursi promises to 'die for the shirt'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2034653/Evertons-Denis-Stracqualursi-promises-die-shirt.html#ixzz1XGptMnIc

calm down, calm down .... Shocked
avatar
mindyercarMister?

Number of posts : 17058
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:26 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Everton new boy Stracqualursi promises to 'die for the shirt'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2034653/Evertons-Denis-Stracqualursi-promises-die-shirt.html#ixzz1XGptMnIc

calm down, calm down .... Shocked
Takes the old saying "running through a brick wall for the club" to a whole new level.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65769
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 6:09 pm

3 pages and he hasn't even started for us!
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18321
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Armchair on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 8:52 am

avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18382
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 10:48 am


So basically - no strikers against Villa today.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23546
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  nousername on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 12:32 pm

Song for Lurch:

To the tune of Barcelona (1992 Olympics song):

Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored for Everton you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he scores in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored against the 'shite you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he gets sent off in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - Got sent off against the Reds.
Stracqualuuuursi - Made sure Stevie G was dead.
The moment that you crippled Carragher you took my breath awaaaaaaay!


nousername

Number of posts : 40
Age : 117
Registration date : 2011-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  KoelJagz on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 12:33 pm

I like the sent-off one.. lol!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26821
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 12:34 pm

Tamworth_Blue wrote:Song for Lurch:

To the tune of Barcelona (1992 Olympics song):

Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored for Everton you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he scores in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored against the 'shite you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he gets sent off in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - Got sent off against the Reds.
Stracqualuuuursi - Made sure Stevie G was dead.
The moment that you crippled Carragher you took my breath awaaaaaaay!


cheers cheers cheers

Brilliant, especially the last verse. Very Happy

Welcome to the board by the way.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  The President on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 2:10 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Tamworth_Blue wrote:Song for Lurch:

To the tune of Barcelona (1992 Olympics song):

Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored for Everton you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he scores in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored against the 'shite you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he gets sent off in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - Got sent off against the Reds.
Stracqualuuuursi - Made sure Stevie G was dead.
The moment that you crippled Carragher you took my breath awaaaaaaay!


cheers cheers cheers

Brilliant, especially the last verse. Very Happy

Welcome to the board by the way.

lol!

Welcome aboard
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11341
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 5:12 pm

Tamworth_Blue wrote:Song for Lurch:

To the tune of Barcelona (1992 Olympics song):

Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored for Everton you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he scores in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored against the 'shite you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he gets sent off in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - Got sent off against the Reds.
Stracqualuuuursi - Made sure Stevie G was dead.
The moment that you crippled Carragher you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Welcome to the board. Very Happy
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65769
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  mindyercarMister? on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 5:18 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Tamworth_Blue wrote:Song for Lurch:

To the tune of Barcelona (1992 Olympics song):

Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored for Everton you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he scores in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - The ball just flew into the net.
Stracqualuuuursi - Ohhh how could I forget...
The moment that you scored against the 'shite you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

If he gets sent off in a derby:
Stracqualuuuursi - Got sent off against the Reds.
Stracqualuuuursi - Made sure Stevie G was dead.
The moment that you crippled Carragher you took my breath awaaaaaaay!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Welcome to the board. Very Happy

Are you Sacko in disguise?
otherwise welcome to the board, though the broad* is abroad


*sorry Brushie
avatar
mindyercarMister?

Number of posts : 17058
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 6:26 pm

Firecracker. Making up the numbers more like.

I presume he is fit now?
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18321
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 12:03 am

Mr_Ben wrote:Firecracker. Making up the numbers more like.

I presume he is fit now?
Not sure what to expect of him this season to be honest. It appears as if Moyes doesn't rate the lad after all since he's not playing any in the Prem.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65769
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11. Denis Stracqualursi - Firecracker (Brute Force)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum