Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Lumper on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

Deserved that victory but made hard work of it. Wigan are shite.
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5874
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Helenqu on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

Thank God that's over! Really stressful! Looks good for Drenthe, Vellios and Straq Smile
avatar
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4876
Age : 54
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

Roy of the rovers cheers you legend
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17166
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

EVERTON GOAL: A sucker-punch for Wigan, who had gone forward in search of an equaliser. Everton lump the ball forward and it is flicked into the patch of Royston Drenthe who finds a convincing finish from the edge of the box. That's his first goal in English football. I think we might be seeing more of him too..
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6984
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

can't believe how tense I feel
avatar
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm



Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy!!!

Great finish by Drenthe to round off the game. Shite game in truth but it is nice that we are winning games when we aren't playing well, the same against Blackburn, and also great to see us getting points on the board early in the season.

Weird to see us end the game with two strikers on the pitch. Nice, positive subs and it worked.

Well in lads. cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  The President on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:04 pm

affraid pale cheers cheers cheers cheers
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11450
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:04 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy!!!

Great finish by Drenthe to round off the game. Shite game in truth but it is nice that we are winning games when we aren't playing well, the same against Blackburn, and also great to see us getting points on the board early in the season.

Weird to see us end the game with two strikers on the pitch. Nice, positive subs and it worked.

Well in lads. cheers cheers cheers

Baxter changed the game for me Laughing
avatar
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

Three points above Arse with a game in hand and level with the Shite.

Not bad for a team who spent fuck all pence this year while the Shite have spent 100,000,000.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

Royston Vasey wrote:Deserved that victory but made hard work of it. Wigan are shite.


Santos played well, the diving snidy cheat. Bigger than I thought he was.

Now need to dump Rodallegra from my fantasy team. Thanks Strack.
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17166
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy!!!

Great finish by Drenthe to round off the game. Shite game in truth but it is nice that we are winning games when we aren't playing well, the same against Blackburn, and also great to see us getting points on the board early in the season.

Weird to see us end the game with two strikers on the pitch. Nice, positive subs and it worked.

Well in lads. cheers cheers cheers

Baxter changed the game for me Laughing



Brilliant.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:06 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy!!!

Great finish by Drenthe to round off the game. Shite game in truth but it is nice that we are winning games when we aren't playing well, the same against Blackburn, and also great to see us getting points on the board early in the season.

Weird to see us end the game with two strikers on the pitch. Nice, positive subs and it worked.

Well in lads. cheers cheers cheers

Baxter changed the game for me Laughing


Baxter? Or BAAAAAAAAAXTER!!!!!!
Very Happy
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17166
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

Helenqu wrote:Thank God that's over! Really stressful! Looks good for Drenthe, Vellios and Straq Smile

here here, not the best win but hey 3 points! (bit like Blackburn game...)
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

lol!
mindyerho? wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy!!!

Great finish by Drenthe to round off the game. Shite game in truth but it is nice that we are winning games when we aren't playing well, the same against Blackburn, and also great to see us getting points on the board early in the season.

Weird to see us end the game with two strikers on the pitch. Nice, positive subs and it worked.

Well in lads. cheers cheers cheers

Baxter changed the game for me Laughing


Baxter? Or BAAAAAAAAAXTER!!!!!!
Very Happy
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:10 pm

Felli below par, and niggly again.
And to make Hairy's day complete.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14937569

Ay thenk yu
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17166
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:11 pm

Can't say I was impressed but 3 points is all we want!

Struggling for MoM as the midfield was poor today, going to give it to Jags over Hibbert, only as Jags scored.

Coleman was shit today, was AWOL for the game.

The greek boy looked okay but I couldn't see him last 90 min upfront on his own.

Cahill as a loan striker is not working.

avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:12 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Felli below par, and niggly again.
And to make Hairy's day complete.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14937569

Ay thenk yu
evil....pure evil
avatar
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:13 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Felli below par, and niggly again.
And to make Hairy's day complete.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14937569

Ay thenk yu

Fellaini was a disgrace, even Barry Horne noticed his body language. The cunt is clearly trying to get 100k a week out of us or a move to a "bigger club". Fuck him. Drop Rodwell deeper to play the destructive role and sell Felli in January to an increasingly desperate Arsenal for 25m.

As for Coldplay, even the Wombles blew them off the stage at Glasto.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Tonteau on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:15 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:FT. Not a particularly good performance but a very important 3 points.

I'm sick of playing well and losing. This is the future. Play average and leave it late. cheers
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:15 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:Felli below par, and niggly again.
And to make Hairy's day complete.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14937569

Ay thenk yu
evil....pure evil

I'm sitting here in the office torturing a telephone engineer .... think I'll pull the wings off a fly next.... MWWWWWHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17166
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:18 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:FT. Not a particularly good performance but a very important 3 points.

I'm sick of playing well and losing. This is the future. Play average and leave it late. cheers

We played okay though, especially in the first half. Drenthe and Vellios add some power though Roy of teh rovers took ten minutes to warm up. I don't think Vellios missed a header, and he holds the ball up tons better than Cahill.

And Drenthe could be the new Pienaar, improved model..
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17166
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:25 pm

we needed that, hope we get lthrough the next 5 league games ok, tough ones in there
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6984
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:40 pm

night all
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Tonteau on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:47 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:FT. Not a particularly good performance but a very important 3 points.

I'm sick of playing well and losing. This is the future. Play average and leave it late. cheers

We played okay though, especially in the first half. Drenthe and Vellios add some power though Roy of teh rovers took ten minutes to warm up. I don't think Vellios missed a header, and he holds the ball up tons better than Cahill.

And Drenthe could be the new Pienaar, improved model..

I've mentioned it to mates before, but I really like the look of Vellios. Basically, I've hardly seen him play but watching him warm up at HT vs QPR he just looked like he knew how to play the game. His touch was relaxed and assured, he spread the ball well. Obviously that's no help if you can't do it while you're playing, but everything about him looked classy. I hope him and Magaye kick on.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:50 pm

Tonteau wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:FT. Not a particularly good performance but a very important 3 points.

I'm sick of playing well and losing. This is the future. Play average and leave it late. cheers

We played okay though, especially in the first half. Drenthe and Vellios add some power though Roy of teh rovers took ten minutes to warm up. I don't think Vellios missed a header, and he holds the ball up tons better than Cahill.

And Drenthe could be the new Pienaar, improved model..

I've mentioned it to mates before, but I really like the look of Vellios. Basically, I've hardly seen him play but watching him warm up at HT vs QPR he just looked like he knew how to play the game. His touch was relaxed and assured, he spread the ball well. Obviously that's no help if you can't do it while you're playing, but everything about him looked classy. I hope him and Magaye kick on.

TO come on late and practically win the game for ya is no mean feat....worth giving him a chance now surely?
avatar
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum