Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 3:07 pm

Undefeated in 2012, Everton are on fire.

We played Bolton last season in a midweek game that was dire 1-1 draw. Jermain Beckford scored his first goal for us then, if i remember correctly.

Bolton are bottom of the league and will pass the bus.

1-1. Late Saha equaliser.


Last edited by Mr_Ben on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  The President on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:45 pm

2-0 written all over this one

Onward and Upward
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:46 pm

Since we haven't conceded a single goal or dropped a single a point this year it can only be a 1-0 win for the toffees Very Happy
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  RhinoJagz on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:11 pm

1-0 is the new 2-0.

Bolton score first we will draw 1-1. Score first and we win 1-0

Simples. Very Happy

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:11 pm

Big Vic and Hibbo as twin-strikers, a hat-trick apiece in a comfortable 8-1 victory.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Armchair on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:46 pm

It will be interesting to see how we line up. Bolton will come looking for a draw so we'll need a bit of guile and creativity to unlock them. I'd love to see Drenthe and Donovan start on the wings and (god forbid) two up front.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18512
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Royal Blue Mersey on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 5:19 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:It will be interesting to see how we line up. Bolton will come looking for a draw so we'll need a bit of guile and creativity to unlock them. I'd love to see Drenthe and Donovan start on the wings and (god forbid) two up front.
Is Davey really so negative as to start a game at home against the bottom of the table with just one up front?? confused
Yes I suppose he is. No
avatar
Royal Blue Mersey

Number of posts : 604
Age : 110
Location : St Sulpice. France
Registration date : 2007-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 6:02 pm

Royal Blue Mersey wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:It will be interesting to see how we line up. Bolton will come looking for a draw so we'll need a bit of guile and creativity to unlock them. I'd love to see Drenthe and Donovan start on the wings and (god forbid) two up front.
Is Davey really so negative as to start a game at home against the bottom of the table with just one up front?? confused
Yes I suppose he is. No

I agree that Donovan and Drenthe shoud start, unless Drenthe is still injured in which case I would pick Gueye. I would personally go for this if all fit:

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Donovan Fellaini Rodwell Drethe

Straq Saha


Might as well have a go and the Straq could do a job against the phyical Bolton players. Would also give Saha some space to cause damage, which he struggles to do when playing upfront on this own. We will however line up like this:

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Donovan Heitinga Neville Osman

Cahill

Saha
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Albert on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 6:10 pm

im going to this one on another high end freebie so does anyone want me to pass a message on to Bily or Fellaini's old man? (they were sitting in front of me last time)
avatar
Albert

Number of posts : 15641
Age : 34
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 6:12 pm

Albert wrote:im going to this one on another high end freebie so does anyone want me to pass a message on to Bily or Fellaini's old man? (they were sitting in front of me last time)

Tell Billy to fuck off and tell Fellaini's old man to shut the fuck up. cheers
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  notepad on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 7:18 pm

I think Landy should play off the Striker rather than wide
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 7:23 pm

notepad wrote:I think Lanky should play off the Striker rather than wide
Yeah, but those long legs would do wonders down the flanks.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Super on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 11:22 am

Jussi Jaaskelainen is a major injury doubt for Bolton this evening.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Tonteau on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:08 pm

Super wrote:Jussi Jaaskelainen is a major injury doubt for Bolton this evening.

Cue an Adam Bogdan masterclass.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:15 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:Jussi Jaaskelainen is a major injury doubt for Bolton this evening.

Cue an Adam Bogdan masterclass.

True, it seems these days stand in goalkeepers produce masterclass displays by the dozen.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:17 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:Jussi Jaaskelainen is a major injury doubt for Bolton this evening.

Cue an Adam Bogdan masterclass.

True, it seems these days stand in goalkeepers produce masterclass displays by the dozen.

Careful lads, you are into Dalglish territory with the "we lost/didn't win because the opposition keeper selfoshly played well" Very Happy
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Albert on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
notepad wrote:I think Lanky should play off the Striker rather than wide
Yeah, but those long legs would do wonders down the flanks.

cheers

just spotted this
avatar
Albert

Number of posts : 15641
Age : 34
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 5:27 pm

News is that Landon Donovan will start tonight. cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 5:30 pm

Dixie Land wrote:News is that Landon Donovan will start tonight. cheers cheers cheers

Vic on the bench then, gutted
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:02 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:News is that Landon Donovan will start tonight. cheers cheers cheers

Vic on the bench then, gutted
Don't think he's match fit anyway. And he knows it.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  TD's Powder of Sympathy on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:22 pm

Jack Dowden aka Landon Donovan starts for the Blues tonight.

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
avatar
TD's Powder of Sympathy

Number of posts : 19965
Age : 56
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:30 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Jack Dowden aka Landon Donovan starts for the Blues tonight.
It'll be very interesting to see how he does! Exciting stuff. Very Happy
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:31 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:News is that Landon Donovan will start tonight. cheers cheers cheers

Vic on the bench then, gutted
Don't think he's match fit anyway. And he knows it.

Fellaini and Drenthe not in the squad. No
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:35 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:News is that Landon Donovan will start tonight. cheers cheers cheers

Vic on the bench then, gutted
Don't think he's match fit anyway. And he knows it.

Fellaini and Drenthe not in the squad. No
Felli is injured (abductor)... what's up with caveman ???
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:36 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:News is that Landon Donovan will start tonight. cheers cheers cheers

Vic on the bench then, gutted
Don't think he's match fit anyway. And he knows it.

Fellaini and Drenthe not in the squad. No
Felli is injured (abductor)... what's up with caveman ???

Injured as well apparently.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 1 v 2 Bolton (Howard)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum