Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 7:15 pm

Ok... the third game in my 100 match run brings that spaced out looking Dutch faggot & his gang of cockney wankers to the glorious mecca of Goodison as we take a huge step towards Wemberley.

I'm on a roll & correctly predicted a Timmy the Blue Kangaroo goal for the last game & I'm equally confident that this week it is Landon's turn to notch.. topped with a Saha rarity & a Royston Caveman Drenthe late pile driver to ease us to a comfortable 3-2 victory.. Obviously Fulham will score twice after we go 2 up & Moysey changes formation to 4-6-0 but that is the joy of being a blue isn't it... keeps our blue blood pumping all this excitement.

Other highlights are by the time we kick off we will have hopefully binned bilyashiteinov off to a bunch of blind Ruskies.. the KGB will be arresting scouts by the time we hit the winner off Hibbos arse in the final & 'Arry will be watching MOTD in Pentonville.

Jags, Ossie, Rodders, Dizzy & Seamie all likely to still be out & equally as bad Victor will be fit but we have never lost at home to this shower of southern wank since the prem started & in fact have only drawn once at Goodison in this time... (1975 was our last defeat to Fulham)

We're gonna stuff this shower of shite.. you know it makes sense cheers

COYB


Last edited by Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:51 am

1-4
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  notepad on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:01 am

Mr_Ben wrote:1-4
Very Happy

I think we'll sneak it
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:31 am

Fulham seem to know where the net is these days and so do we.... err, no, well, we could do with a GPS to find the net actually, so err, we will probably lose by several goals. And not score ourselves. On the other hand, this may be the beginning of something big for us. Probably not, but there you have it.

So, in summary, Fulham to win 5-0 and Saha to score, err, no goals at all. Ever again.

Can I just mention that my mate was in the Directors Box on Saturday for the match and met Duncan McKenzie, who he said was an absolute gent. That was the highlight of the day for my mate, second place going to the free cup of soup he had at half-time, third place to the fact he got a lift to and from the match, fourth place to the excellent shit he had in the bog and, finally, in fifth place comes the match itself which was wank.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Statman on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:39 am

hairy cataract wrote:Fulham seem to know where the net is these days and so do we.... err, no, well, we could do with a GPS to find the net actually, so err, we will probably lose by several goals. And not score ourselves. On the other hand, this may be the beginning of something big for us. Probably not, but there you have it.

So, in summary, Fulham to win 5-0 and Saha to score, err, no goals at all. Ever again.

Can I just mention that my mate was in the Directors Box on Saturday for the match and met Duncan McKenzie, who he said was an absolute gent. That was the highlight of the day for my mate, second place going to the free cup of soup he had at half-time, third place to the fact he got a lift to and from the match, fourth place to the excellent shit he had in the bog and, finally, in fifth place comes the match itself which was wank.

It wasn't that good.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7039
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 4:59 pm

I am so sure we are going to win I'm tempted to start the Citeh thread right now cheers cheers
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 5:46 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I am so sure we are going to win I'm tempted to start the Citeh thread right now cheers cheers

Has someone on this board been supplying you with smack?!
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 5:50 pm

I'm going to this game so the bastards had better wake up. We really should be beating shite like Fulham but after we got a bore draw against Blackburn and Fulham thrashed the barcodes I aren't so sure.

I am going for a 0-0 draw with no shots from either side and Dixie driving home muttering about wasting another 25 fucking quid.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 5:55 pm

is the game on tv or just moved for policing reasons (sic)
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:00 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:is the game on tv or just moved for policing reasons (sic)

I think it is because the shite are playing Man Utd on the Saturday at Analfield. Don't think it is on tv at all.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Super on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:is the game on tv or just moved for policing reasons (sic)

I think it is because the shite are playing Man Utd on the Saturday at Analfield. Don't think it is on tv at all.

Nope not on TV. ESPN are showing the Watford v Spurs game.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Armchair on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:42 pm

Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:is the game on tv or just moved for policing reasons (sic)

I think it is because the shite are playing Man Utd on the Saturday at Analfield. Don't think it is on tv at all.

Nope not on TV. ESPN are showing the Watford v Spurs game.

There's going to be a link though isn't there? My Friday night plans could be in tatters No
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18512
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:48 pm

I'm taking a lady friend. cheers

She's going to be freezing and hate it Laughing

_________________
avatar
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28004
Age : 37
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:I'm taking a lady friend. cheers

She's going to be freezing and hate it Laughing



...and they say romance is dead. cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Lumper on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:is the game on tv or just moved for policing reasons (sic)

I think it is because the shite are playing Man Utd on the Saturday at Analfield. Don't think it is on tv at all.

Nope not on TV. ESPN are showing the Watford v Spurs game.

There's going to be a link though isn't there? My Friday night plans could be in tatters No


Might be shown on Setanta Ireland. If it is, there'll be a link.
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5874
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Albert on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:02 pm

we're shit
avatar
Albert

Number of posts : 15641
Age : 34
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Lumper on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

Albert wrote:we're shit


And we know we are... we're shit....

Can anyone remind me of a game this season which we actually played well and won? Actually, scratch that, just played well.
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5874
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  TD's Powder of Sympathy on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

1-0 win 83rd minute Landon - Victor combo as we steal it. Fulham to miss a hat full of chances to get a result.

You heard it here first.

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
avatar
TD's Powder of Sympathy

Number of posts : 19965
Age : 56
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:22 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:I'm taking a lady friend. cheers

She's going to be freezing and hate it Laughing



...and they say romance is dead. cheers cheers cheers

Well she said ages ago she had never been to the footy so I half promised to take her.

But it would mean my dad being away, Chris not being able to make it and my other Evertonian mate not bothering.

As it is, my Dad is in Tunisia, Chris is going to Hamburg for a works "do" and my other mate is crying off.

I was going to go in the top balcony on my own for a change but before I booked the ticket I asked Jo and she said yes.

Suppose it's make or break, I remember a lad I worked with took his mrs to the Leeds 4-4 years ago and she loved it and wanted to go more, can't see any of that on friday.

Plus she isn't my Mrs, anyway....

_________________
avatar
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28004
Age : 37
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 12:41 am

Have a great time Michael! Very Happy
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Armchair on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 7:18 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:I'm taking a lady friend. cheers

She's going to be freezing and hate it Laughing



...and they say romance is dead. cheers cheers cheers

Well she said ages ago she had never been to the footy so I half promised to take her.

But it would mean my dad being away, Chris not being able to make it and my other Evertonian mate not bothering.

As it is, my Dad is in Tunisia, Chris is going to Hamburg for a works "do" and my other mate is crying off.

I was going to go in the top balcony on my own for a change but before I booked the ticket I asked Jo and she said yes.

Suppose it's make or break, I remember a lad I worked with took his mrs to the Leeds 4-4 years ago and she loved it and wanted to go more, can't see any of that on friday.

Plus she isn't my Mrs, anyway....

Not yet, but how could a heavy home defeat to Fulham not fail to impress? Very Happy
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18512
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Super on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:28 pm

Jags, Distin, Osman, Coleman & Rodwell are all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again and Moyes will decide between Duffy & Hibbert to partner Heitinga in.defence.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Dixie Land on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm

Super wrote:Jags, Distin, Osman, Coleman & Rodwell are all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again and Moyes will decide between Duffy & Hibbert to partner Heitinga in.defence.

I hope that he picks Duffy and Heitinga in the middle with Hibbo on the right.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  notepad on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:45 pm

Super wrote:Jags, Distin, Osman, Coleman & Rodwell are all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again and Moyes will decide between Duffy & Hibbert to partner Heitinga in.defence.

Is George Green in the squad?
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Albert on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 3:00 pm

notepad wrote:
Super wrote:Jags, Distin, Osman, Coleman & Rodwell are all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again and Moyes will decide between Duffy & Hibbert to partner Heitinga in.defence.

Is George Green in the squad?

he's only 12 and weights about 4 stone so i'd guess no
avatar
Albert

Number of posts : 15641
Age : 34
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum