Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 12:52 pm

I think City, for all their Billions, don't get hearts beating like watching matches v the regular big sides and Liverpool. Usually an easy win, innit?
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17163
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  notepad on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
notepad wrote:EFC are xpecting a full house on Saturday

34,000 sold already. It is strange what a couple of good performances can do for a crowd. We got less than 30,000 for the Man City game.

Fickle b***ards
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 2:06 pm

notepad wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
notepad wrote:EFC are xpecting a full house on Saturday

34,000 sold already. It is strange what a couple of good performances can do for a crowd. We got less than 30,000 for the Man City game.

Fickle b***ards

considering it was 5-3 and 3-2 last season between these two sides, maybe the fans are expecting abit of entertainment. But im not greedy. 6-2 will do me Very Happy

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 2:53 pm

notepad wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
notepad wrote:EFC are xpecting a full house on Saturday

34,000 sold already. It is strange what a couple of good performances can do for a crowd. We got less than 30,000 for the Man City game.

Fickle b***ards

I think Blackpool have sold their allocation
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  notepad on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 3:37 pm

Bluejags wrote:
notepad wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
notepad wrote:EFC are xpecting a full house on Saturday

34,000 sold already. It is strange what a couple of good performances can do for a crowd. We got less than 30,000 for the Man City game.

Fickle b***ards

considering it was 5-3 and 3-2 last season between these two sides, maybe the fans are expecting abit of entertainment. But im not greedy. 6-2 will do me Very Happy

Didn't we sneak a draw at Bloomfield Rd?
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm

notepad wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
notepad wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
notepad wrote:EFC are xpecting a full house on Saturday

34,000 sold already. It is strange what a couple of good performances can do for a crowd. We got less than 30,000 for the Man City game.

Fickle b***ards

considering it was 5-3 and 3-2 last season between these two sides, maybe the fans are expecting abit of entertainment. But im not greedy. 6-2 will do me Very Happy

Didn't we sneak a draw at Bloomfield Rd?

2-2, sorry yeah..

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Super on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:21 pm

Donovan is a doubt for thd game tomorrow as he has got the flu. Anyone in the area, get some lemsips to the man!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  notepad on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:27 pm

Super wrote:Donovan is a doubt for thd game tomorrow as he has got the flu. Anyone in the area, get some lemsips to the man!

Jelavic is out affraid affraid
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Super on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:34 pm

notepad wrote:
Super wrote:Donovan is a doubt for thd game tomorrow as he has got the flu. Anyone in the area, get some lemsips to the man!

Jelavic is out affraid affraid

Pienaar cup tied and Duffy a doubt as well.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:57 pm

notepad wrote:
Super wrote:Donovan is a doubt for thd game tomorrow as he has got the flu. Anyone in the area, get some lemsips to the man!

Jelavic is out affraid affraid
I sure hope it's just a bad start to his Everton career and not a sign of things to come.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:57 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
notepad wrote:
Super wrote:Donovan is a doubt for thd game tomorrow as he has got the flu. Anyone in the area, get some lemsips to the man!

Jelavic is out affraid affraid
I sure hope it's just a bad start to his Everton career and not a sign of things to come.
Shandy Jelly Meyde
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:59 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
notepad wrote:
Super wrote:Donovan is a doubt for thd game tomorrow as he has got the flu. Anyone in the area, get some lemsips to the man!

Jelavic is out affraid affraid
I sure hope it's just a bad start to his Everton career and not a sign of things to come.
Shandy Jelly Meyde

Can we get our money back from Rangers??
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  TD's Powder of Sympathy on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 7:24 pm

Sold out it seems - a rare occurrence for us these days!

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
avatar
TD's Powder of Sympathy

Number of posts : 19965
Age : 56
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 8:02 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Sold out it seems - a rare occurrence for us these days!

Pity there is a lengthening injury list though. Jesus, Barkley is in danger of getting a game!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 8:31 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:Sold out it seems - a rare occurrence for us these days!

Pity there is a lengthening injury list though. Jesus, Barkley is in danger of getting a game!
Don't tell Moyes though!
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:24 am

Blackpool undefeated this season
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:02 am

According to the OS, Jellyboy has "athletic pubalgia", which is a muscular reaction to a night in the pub, according to my medical dictionary. Fucking pubalgia, they're taking the piss aren't they? Is it April 1st?
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:16 am

Mr_Ben wrote:Blackpool undefeated this season
?
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5868
Age : 65
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:24 am

hairy cataract wrote:According to the OS, Jellyboy has "athletic pubalgia", which is a muscular reaction to a night in the pub, according to my medical dictionary. Fucking pubalgia, they're taking the piss aren't they? Is it April 1st?
Kind of serious enough though, depending on whether it's real ale or southern piss water. A nice cold Guinness should cure him.

BTW
A sports hernia is a painful, soft tissue injury that occurs in the groin area. It most often occurs during sports that require sudden changes of direction or intense twisting movements.
Although a sports hernia may lead to a traditional, abdominal hernia, it is a different injury. A sports hernia is a strain or tear of any soft tissue (muscle, tendon, ligament) in the lower abdomen or groin area.
Because different tissues may be affected and a traditional hernia may not exist, the medical community prefers the term "athletic pubalgia" to refer to this type of injury. The general public and media are more familiar with "sports hernia,"
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5868
Age : 65
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:30 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Blackpool undefeated this season
?

Apart from the 7 games that Blackpool have lost this season, they are undefeated this season. cheers
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:46 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:According to the OS, Jellyboy has "athletic pubalgia", which is a muscular reaction to a night in the pub, according to my medical dictionary. Fucking pubalgia, they're taking the piss aren't they? Is it April 1st?
Kind of serious enough though, depending on whether it's real ale or southern piss water. A nice cold Guinness should cure him.

BTW
A sports hernia is a painful, soft tissue injury that occurs in the groin area. It most often occurs during sports that require sudden changes of direction or intense twisting movements.
Although a sports hernia may lead to a traditional, abdominal hernia, it is a different injury. A sports hernia is a strain or tear of any soft tissue (muscle, tendon, ligament) in the lower abdomen or groin area.
Because different tissues may be affected and a traditional hernia may not exist, the medical community prefers the term "athletic pubalgia" to refer to this type of injury. The general public and media are more familiar with "sports hernia,"

In other words, it's all a load of cock and is just another way of saying "he's got a hangover"?
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:18 pm

Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Neville, Gueye, Gibson, Drenthe, Fellaini, Stracqualursi.

Bench: Hahnemann, Barkley, Vellios, Silva, Forshaw, Baxter, Coleman

COYB cheers
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:34 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Neville, Gueye, Gibson, Drenthe, Fellaini, Stracqualursi.

Bench: Hahnemann, Barkley, Vellios, Silva, Forshaw, Baxter, Coleman

COYB cheers

Pip back in midfield is a big worry, especially if we have to go chasing a deficit.
A lot rest on Fellaini to show some class and Drenthe to produce some cutting edge without fucking up. I can see Blackpool having a lot of possession. We will miss an Osman, Donny or Pienaar in there to show some composure under pressure.

Hopefully our confidence can see us through this but can see Blackpool having a real go and take it back to Bloomfield Road.

But then again, Blackpool have never met the Straq! Very Happy

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:38 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Neville, Gueye, Gibson, Drenthe, Fellaini, Stracqualursi.

Bench: Hahnemann, Barkley, Vellios, Silva, Forshaw, Baxter, Coleman

COYB cheers

Pip back in midfield is a big worry, especially if we have to go chasing a deficit.
A lot rest on Fellaini to show some class and Drenthe to produce some cutting edge without fucking up. I can see Blackpool having a lot of possession. We will miss an Osman, Donny or Pienaar in there to show some composure under pressure.

Hopefully our confidence can see us through this but can see Blackpool having a real go and take it back to Bloomfield Road.

But then again, Blackpool have never met the Straq! Very Happy
Where is Cahill today.. I would have thought this would be a good bench day for him.. to give him a rest but bring an attacking option on if needed ?? ... He's not listed as injured
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:38 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Blackpool undefeated this season
?

HA, sorry this year
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 2 Blackpool 0 (Drenthe, Stracqualursi)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum