QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 6:11 pm

Only 92 matches left in my match thread run after the mighty toffees brush aside the Southern shite of Queers Poke Ringers .. yes this is match 8 in the run & we're on fire... Stracqattack is the name of the game with flair from Pieman & Drenthe on the wings... will jelly belly finally get off the sicknote & put in a shift... ??

3rd March is the date, 3pm is the kick off.. and it's yet another Saturday afternoon for us to sit in & squint at a flickering raghead illegal stream & follow Thor's delayed 606 post transmissions.. there is plenty of time for the injury list of Jags, Ossie, Cahill, Vic, Rodders, Duffer, Jelly & maybe Gibbo after hobbling off today; to get fit...

Moyes will have resisted the lure of the Spuds wonga & will still be at the helm & there is a very strong possibility that this is the game that starts the destruction of the planet, as it is nailed on for a Hibbo goal... the following riot will shake the world & Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan (and France) will join forces & go on a peace march to try & subside the blue wave of thunder that will be unleashed.

1-3 Hibbo og, Hibbo, Hibbo, Hibbo.... Penalties missed in 3rd (Hibbo), 12th (Hibbo) & 55th (Hibbo) minute

Oh yeah ... Joey Barton is a fucking knob.

Who the fuck is Sparky Hughes anyway...

cheers COYB cheers


Last edited by Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  The President on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 7:09 am

Onward and upward for both Everton and M4G cheers

0-2

avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 7:13 am

A stroll in the Queens Park for the mighty ones. A 0-5 sickener for the twat Hughes, with a goal apiece for Straq, Pieman, Tim Howard, Hibbo and Davey Weir.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Lumper on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:45 am

What M4G said.
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5873
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Statman on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:53 pm

Duffy wrote:What M4G said.

.....is getting scarier and scarier every week.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7039
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:23 am

4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Super on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:52 am

Mr_Ben wrote:4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us

Les Ferdinand does not play for QPR anymore though.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Lumper on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 1:05 pm

Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us

Les Ferdinand does not play for QPR anymore though.

Really?
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5873
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Super on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 1:10 pm

Duffy wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us

Les Ferdinand does not play for QPR anymore though.

Really?

Yeah.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 1:18 pm

Super wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us

Les Ferdinand does not play for QPR anymore though.

Really?

Yeah.

He will come..yes, he will come.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  The President on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 1:18 pm

Super wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us

Les Ferdinand does not play for QPR anymore though.

Really?

Yeah.

Does he know
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

Duffy wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us

Les Ferdinand does not play for QPR anymore though.

Really?

avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Dixie Land on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 5:32 pm

Duffy wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us

Les Ferdinand does not play for QPR anymore though.

Really?

Rodney Marsh won't be happy when he finds out that his striking partner has gone.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 5:54 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:4-1, Les Ferdinand hat trick and SWP. Joey Barton OG for us

Les Ferdinand does not play for QPR anymore though.

Really?

Rodney Marsh won't be happy when he finds out that his striking partner has gone.
Sign him .. and Marsh
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 7:36 pm

I just wish we hadn't had an empty weekend cause of the Shyte.
We seem better when we've got the Dogs of War/Battle Hardened attitude which comes from playing regularly.
Also DM will have a few extra players to choose from, following so many injuries, and that is his Achilles heel.
When he has to make a choice it seems to throw him.
Having written that, we still should tonk the hoopy guys.
Send in the Straq!!!
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5868
Age : 65
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:05 pm

Do you think Moyes will still hold a grudge since Mark Hughes bought Lescott?
We will have to watch the body lanugage when they shake hands before kick-off. Laughing

If I was Mark Hughes I would wear a cricket box as a precaution! Wink
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3919
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 5:50 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Do you think Moyes will still hold a grudge since Mark Hughes bought Lescott?
We will have to watch the body lanugage when they shake hands before kick-off. Laughing

If I was Mark Hughes I would wear a cricket box as a precaution! Wink
I think Moyes will always dislike Sparky for the Lescott affair (and he has every right to IMO). .. but he is too professional to let anything show... he'll shake his hand & smile like he always does... won't waste energy on being bothered
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:25 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Do you think Moyes will still hold a grudge since Mark Hughes bought Lescott?
We will have to watch the body lanugage when they shake hands before kick-off. Laughing

If I was Mark Hughes I would wear a cricket box as a precaution! Wink
I think Moyes will always dislike Sparky for the Lescott affair (and he has every right to IMO). .. but he is too professional to let anything show... he'll shake his hand & smile like he always does... won't waste energy on being bothered

he'll spit in his wine glass after the game....
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17163
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Do you think Moyes will still hold a grudge since Mark Hughes bought Lescott?
We will have to watch the body lanugage when they shake hands before kick-off. Laughing

If I was Mark Hughes I would wear a cricket box as a precaution! Wink
I think Moyes will always dislike Sparky for the Lescott affair (and he has every right to IMO). .. but he is too professional to let anything show... he'll shake his hand & smile like he always does... won't waste energy on being bothered

he'll spit in his wine glass after the game....
Let's make it white wine and then he can urinate some in Sparky's glass.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 2:15 pm

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Drenthe Neville Fellaini Pienaar

Cahill

Stracqualursi


Subs: Mucha, Jagielka, Jelavic, Gueye, Barkley, Osman, Coleman.


COYB!!!!!
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Bryan on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

I wish Phil Neville would just fuck off, what a complete shit. Sleep

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Drenthe Neville Fellaini Pienaar

Cahill

Stracqualursi


Subs: Mucha, Jagielka, Jelavic, Gueye, Barkley, Osman, Coleman.


COYB!!!!!

Good to see Jagielka, Jelavic and Osman back for us. Gives us depth and options. I like the look of Drenthe and Pienaar on the wings though, very fucking tasty.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 2:20 pm

Bryan wrote:I wish Phil Neville would just fuck off, what a complete shit. Sleep

I like Neville but I do agree. I just hope when we have Osman and Rodwell back fit Neville never sees the centre of midfield again. I also prefer Hibbert at right-back as well.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Bryan on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 2:22 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Bryan wrote:I wish Phil Neville would just fuck off, what a complete shit. Sleep

I like Neville but I do agree. I just hope when we have Osman and Rodwell back fit Neville never sees the centre of midfield again. I also prefer Hibbert at right-back as well.

Barkley still unforgiven for the Peno at Blackburn. What a tit Moyes is sometimes.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 2:24 pm

Bryan wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bryan wrote:I wish Phil Neville would just fuck off, what a complete shit. Sleep

I like Neville but I do agree. I just hope when we have Osman and Rodwell back fit Neville never sees the centre of midfield again. I also prefer Hibbert at right-back as well.

Barkley still unforgiven for the Peno at Blackburn. What a tit Moyes is sometimes.

I don't think Barkley is ready for the first team yet but if that is the reason why he hasn't been playing then it is petty by Moyes.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20991
Age : 39
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR 1 Everton 1 (Drenthe)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum