Adam Forshaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adam Forshaw

Post  Tonteau on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 11:26 am

20 year old attacking midfielder going on loan to brentford: http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/02/22/forshaw-set-for-bees-loan
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Forshaw

Post  Synth_fg® on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

Picked up a broken jaw in todays game

Adam Forshaw ‏ @aforshaw


Thanks for all the messages. Jaw is broken in a few places on my way for an operation now. Thanks again!
avatar
Synth_fg®

Number of posts : 3579
Age : 42
Location : Aberdeen
Registration date : 2005-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Forshaw

Post  Super on Mon 21 May 2012, 3:59 pm

Everton youngster Adam Forshaw has signed for Brentford after spending much of the season on loan at Griffin Park. Forshaw, who made just one senior appearance for the Blues in the Europa League against BATE Borisov, was named Everton reserve player of the season last season but will begin a new challenge in the capital.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Forshaw

Post  RhinoJagz on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 7:45 pm

That will pay some of Eto'o's wages!

Everton in the money thanks to Forshaw's Wigan deal
Everton are due a £2million windfall on Monday as Wigan finalise the £4million purchase of Adam Forshaw from Brentford.
The London-based club signed Forshaw on a free transfer with the caveat that they would give Everton 50percent of any sell-on fee.
Forshaw was named League One player of the year last season and has blossomed under Mark Warburton. However, former boss Uwe Rosler has played a big part in persuading him to go to Wigan and he will join later today.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2733725/Southampton-make-Atletico-Madrid-defender-Toby-Alderweireld-Jordan-Rhodes-prepares-push-12m-Hull-City-move.html#ixzz3BQmFMzl6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Forshaw

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 7:51 pm

Bluejagz wrote:That will pay some of Eto'o's wages!

Everton in the money thanks to Forshaw's Wigan deal
Everton are due a £2million windfall on Monday as Wigan finalise the £4million purchase of Adam Forshaw from Brentford.
The London-based club signed Forshaw on a free transfer with the caveat that they would give Everton 50percent of any sell-on fee.
Forshaw was named League One player of the year last season and has blossomed under Mark Warburton. However, former boss Uwe Rosler has played a big part in persuading him to go to Wigan and he will join later today.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2733725/Southampton-make-Atletico-Madrid-defender-Toby-Alderweireld-Jordan-Rhodes-prepares-push-12m-Hull-City-move.html#ixzz3BQmFMzl6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
cheers cheers cheers Excellent news!
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66072
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Forshaw

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 8:00 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:That will pay some of Eto'o's wages!

Everton in the money thanks to Forshaw's Wigan deal
Everton are due a £2million windfall on Monday as Wigan finalise the £4million purchase of Adam Forshaw from Brentford.
The London-based club signed Forshaw on a free transfer with the caveat that they would give Everton 50percent of any sell-on fee.
Forshaw was named League One player of the year last season and has blossomed under Mark Warburton. However, former boss Uwe Rosler has played a big part in persuading him to go to Wigan and he will join later today.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2733725/Southampton-make-Atletico-Madrid-defender-Toby-Alderweireld-Jordan-Rhodes-prepares-push-12m-Hull-City-move.html#ixzz3BQmFMzl6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
cheers cheers cheers Excellent news!

Guess now that he is at Wigan, we will see him back at Everton soon enough.....
avatar
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Age : 40
Location : Esher
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Forshaw

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 8:11 pm

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:That will pay some of Eto'o's wages!

Everton in the money thanks to Forshaw's Wigan deal
Everton are due a £2million windfall on Monday as Wigan finalise the £4million purchase of Adam Forshaw from Brentford.
The London-based club signed Forshaw on a free transfer with the caveat that they would give Everton 50percent of any sell-on fee.
Forshaw was named League One player of the year last season and has blossomed under Mark Warburton. However, former boss Uwe Rosler has played a big part in persuading him to go to Wigan and he will join later today.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2733725/Southampton-make-Atletico-Madrid-defender-Toby-Alderweireld-Jordan-Rhodes-prepares-push-12m-Hull-City-move.html#ixzz3BQmFMzl6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
cheers cheers cheers Excellent news!

Guess now that he is at Wigan, we will see him back at Everton soon enough.....
It'll be like a new signing...
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66072
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Forshaw

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum