Shite 3 Everton 0

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  The President on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:29 pm

Feed dead
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:29 pm

I'm fucking depressed Neutral
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  The President on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

Feed back - still 2-0
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

Dick Kunt coming on for a shit player
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  fatboblatch on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:31 pm

seriously though, does Moyes think he has a good enough squad to rotate? This has been a dreadful performance, out fought, out played....
avatar
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:32 pm

fatboblatch wrote:seriously though, does Moyes think he has a good enough squad to rotate? This has been a dreadful performance, out fought, out played....
he'd better fucking win against Sunderland after putting us through this shite
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  The President on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:32 pm

15 minutes to go - pale
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:33 pm

Sniper gets Carroll Rolling Eyes
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Statman on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:34 pm

Kelly looks like he's going to be a good player.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7039
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  VenezuelaBlue on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:34 pm

On my fifth large whisky here. The only saving grace is I won't be surrounded by Gobshites tomorrow - I' ve had them all culled Twisted Evil
avatar
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Age : 58
Location : Caracas
Registration date : 2006-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  fatboblatch on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:34 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:seriously though, does Moyes think he has a good enough squad to rotate? This has been a dreadful performance, out fought, out played....
he'd better fucking win against Sunderland after putting us through this shite


am hoping this is part of a master plan, but when we play the shite i want a team to turn up Mad
avatar
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:seriously though, does Moyes think he has a good enough squad to rotate? This has been a dreadful performance, out fought, out played....
he'd better fucking win against Sunderland after putting us through this shite


am hoping this is part of a master plan, but when we play the shite i want a team to turn up Mad
I'm hugely pro-Moyes but this team selection was a fucking joke ... I wouldn't be surprised if Heitinga asked for a transfer
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  The President on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

diving cheat
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Armchair on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

Dive from Racist
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18512
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Statman on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

Couple of players went down very easily there. Drenthe and Suarez.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7039
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:38 pm

Hello Ref ... ELBOW !!!
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  fatboblatch on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:38 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:seriously though, does Moyes think he has a good enough squad to rotate? This has been a dreadful performance, out fought, out played....
he'd better fucking win against Sunderland after putting us through this shite


am hoping this is part of a master plan, but when we play the shite i want a team to turn up Mad
I'm hugely pro-Moyes but this team selection was a fucking joke ... I wouldn't be surprised if Heitinga asked for a transfer

Me too, it's almost he's believed all the hype he's no doubt listened to over the week Mad
avatar
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Statman on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:39 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Hello Ref ... ELBOW !!!

Stevie wouldn't do that.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7039
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:39 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:seriously though, does Moyes think he has a good enough squad to rotate? This has been a dreadful performance, out fought, out played....
he'd better fucking win against Sunderland after putting us through this shite


am hoping this is part of a master plan, but when we play the shite i want a team to turn up Mad
I'm hugely pro-Moyes but this team selection was a fucking joke ... I wouldn't be surprised if Heitinga asked for a transfer

Me too, it's almost he's believed all the hype he's no doubt listened to over the week Mad
J5 & Ossie were immense against Spuds & he dropped them ... I just do not get that...
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:40 pm

I can see a petulant red card coming here soon Rolling Eyes
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  The President on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:42 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I can see a petulant red card coming here soon Rolling Eyes

Lets not make it worse than it is
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:42 pm

Sniper gets Downing
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Super on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:43 pm

Is it over yet? Just watched marseille knock inter Milan out of the champions league.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:44 pm

I think I'm going to cry
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shite 3 Everton 0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum