FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 4:56 pm

Roy Stone Drenched wrote:Stat Attack: Liverpool have won twelve of their last thirteen penalty shoot outs. Their one loss came against Northampton Town in the Carling Cup. Brad Jones was goalkeeper that day. Very Happy
that's the one where Woy got the bullet I think ... he said Northampton were a formidable team in the press conference Very Happy
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 8:16 pm

Is the game on ITV tomorrow?
avatar
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Age : 41
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Mr Perpetual Motion on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:Is the game on ITV tomorrow?


ESPN.

ITV have the Spurs Chelsea game on Sunday.
avatar
Mr Perpetual Motion

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 59
Location : Speke, Liverpool
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 8:22 pm

Mr Perpetual Motion wrote:
Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:Is the game on ITV tomorrow?


ESPN.

ITV have the Spurs Chelsea game on Sunday.

Do ESPN have a live web stream ?
avatar
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Age : 41
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Mr Perpetual Motion on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 9:33 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:
Mr Perpetual Motion wrote:
Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:Is the game on ITV tomorrow?


ESPN.

ITV have the Spurs Chelsea game on Sunday.

Do ESPN have a live web stream ?

No idea Doc... I've got it on a BT Vision package.
I googled ESPN Live Stream and a load of stuff came up - need someone more savvy than me to work out what's best though.
avatar
Mr Perpetual Motion

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 59
Location : Speke, Liverpool
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 9:36 pm

Mr Perpetual Motion wrote:
Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:
Mr Perpetual Motion wrote:
Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:Is the game on ITV tomorrow?


ESPN.

ITV have the Spurs Chelsea game on Sunday.

Do ESPN have a live web stream ?

No idea Doc... I've got it on a BT Vision package.
I googled ESPN Live Stream and a load of stuff came up - need someone more savvy than me to work out what's best though.
there will be tons of stream for this one ... probably most won't surface until tomorrow otherwise they run the risk of being blocked or taken down ... I'll do a search before the game on the regular links & post those that look promising

COYB
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Super on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 9:45 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr Perpetual Motion wrote:
Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:
Mr Perpetual Motion wrote:
Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:Is the game on ITV tomorrow?


ESPN.

ITV have the Spurs Chelsea game on Sunday.

Do ESPN have a live web stream ?

No idea Doc... I've got it on a BT Vision package.
I googled ESPN Live Stream and a load of stuff came up - need someone more savvy than me to work out what's best though.
there will be tons of stream for this one ... probably most won't surface until tomorrow otherwise they run the risk of being blocked or taken down ... I'll do a search before the game on the regular links & post those that look promising

COYB

Thanks in advance for posting potential links tomorrow.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 10:47 pm

This is the 218th meeting in a rivalry that began in 1894. Liverpool lead by 86 wins to 66, with 65 draws. Liverpool have scored exactly 300 goals; Everton 249.
Liverpool have already done the double over their Merseyside neighbours in the Premier League this season with a 5-0 aggregate. Steven Gerrard scored a hat-trick in the Reds' 3-0 triumph at Anfield.
This is the 17th time they've been paired together in the FA Cup. Liverpool lead 9-7, but Everton are chasing a third successive triumph.
Liverpool lead 3-1 in semi-finals, and are looking to deny Everton a place in the final for the fourth time in a row.
The Reds were also victorious on the only occasion they clashed in the final; 3-1 at Wembley in 1986, with a double from Ian Rush and one from Craig Johnston; Gary Lineker scored for Everton.

From the beeb. Sure who remembers 89 anyway.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 10:57 pm

avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Statman on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 8:49 am

Bluejags wrote:
This is the 218th meeting in a rivalry that began in 1894. Liverpool lead by 86 wins to 66, with 65 draws. Liverpool have scored exactly 300 goals; Everton 249.
Liverpool have already done the double over their Merseyside neighbours in the Premier League this season with a 5-0 aggregate. Steven Gerrard scored a hat-trick in the Reds' 3-0 triumph at Anfield.
This is the 17th time they've been paired together in the FA Cup. Liverpool lead 9-7, but Everton are chasing a third successive triumph.
Liverpool lead 3-1 in semi-finals, and are looking to deny Everton a place in the final for the fourth time in a row.
The Reds were also victorious on the only occasion they clashed in the final; 3-1 at Wembley in 1986, with a double from Ian Rush and one from Craig Johnston; Gary Lineker scored for Everton.

From the beeb. Sure who remembers 89 anyway.

However, they also tell us on the same page.

Kenny Dalglish is hoping to win his third FA Cup as Liverpool manager. He guided the Reds to victory in 1986 and 1989; beating Everton in both finals. scratch
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7039
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Super on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 9:19 am

Sky Sports News reporter in Liverpool outside of The Crown, chatting to Liverpool supporters who are local fans....... from Sweden.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 10:40 am


_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Armchair on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 11:28 am

Ok, really nervous now. I have a vision of Osman curling a winner into the top corner from the edge of the box but I also know that Gerrard will play a blinder, the ref will have a howler and the Shite will probably win.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18514
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 11:38 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Ok, really nervous now. I have a vision of Osman curling a winner into the top corner from the edge of the box but I also know that Gerrard will play a blinder, the ref will have a howler and the Shite will probably win.

anyone for 4-1 to the blues? Very Happy
avatar
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 11:51 am

So Moyes goes with Neville and Gueye then


Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Gibson, Gueye, Cahill, Jelavic

Subs:Hahnemann, Hibbert, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Coleman, Anichebe

Shite:
Jones, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Spearing, Henderson, Downing, Carroll, Suarez

Subs:Gulacsi, Enrique, Maxi, Kuyt, Shelvey, Kelly, Bellamy.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Armchair on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:07 pm

Bluejags wrote: So Moyes goes with Neville and Gueye then


Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Gibson, Gueye, Cahill, Jelavic

Subs:Hahnemann, Hibbert, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Coleman, Anichebe

Can't argue with either of those selections. No Drenthe though, not even on the bench.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18514
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:12 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Bluejags wrote: So Moyes goes with Neville and Gueye then


Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Gibson, Gueye, Cahill, Jelavic

Subs:Hahnemann, Hibbert, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Coleman, Anichebe

Can't argue with either of those selections. No Drenthe though, not even on the bench.
that's crazy ... must be injured
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:18 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Bluejags wrote: So Moyes goes with Neville and Gueye then


Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Gibson, Gueye, Cahill, Jelavic

Subs:Hahnemann, Hibbert, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Coleman, Anichebe

Can't argue with either of those selections. No Drenthe though, not even on the bench.
that's crazy ... must be injured

Shite, hadn't noticed that. Makes the bench look fairly week then. Although can't argue with Victors impact off the bench. Straq and Seamus will graft and Fads, surely not!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Armchair on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:20 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Bluejags wrote: So Moyes goes with Neville and Gueye then


Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Gibson, Gueye, Cahill, Jelavic

Subs:Hahnemann, Hibbert, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Coleman, Anichebe

Can't argue with either of those selections. No Drenthe though, not even on the bench.
that's crazy ... must be injured

Shite, hadn't noticed that. Makes the bench look fairly week then. Although can't argue with Victors impact off the bench. Straq and Seamus will graft and Fads, surely not!

It's all set up for a last minute Hibbo screamer!
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18514
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Bluejags wrote: So Moyes goes with Neville and Gueye then


Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Gibson, Gueye, Cahill, Jelavic

Subs:Hahnemann, Hibbert, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Coleman, Anichebe

Can't argue with either of those selections. No Drenthe though, not even on the bench.
that's crazy ... must be injured

Shite, hadn't noticed that. Makes the bench look fairly week then. Although can't argue with Victors impact off the bench. Straq and Seamus will graft and Fads, surely not!

It's all set up for a last minute Hibbo screamer!
and London had a prep riot last year as well so should be well able for the aftermath
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Bluejags wrote: So Moyes goes with Neville and Gueye then


Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Gibson, Gueye, Cahill, Jelavic

Subs:Hahnemann, Hibbert, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Coleman, Anichebe

Can't argue with either of those selections. No Drenthe though, not even on the bench.
that's crazy ... must be injured

Shite, hadn't noticed that. Makes the bench look fairly week then. Although can't argue with Victors impact off the bench. Straq and Seamus will graft and Fads, surely not!

It's all set up for a last minute Hibbo screamer!

From Daily Mail interview with Osman & Hibbert Very Happy

Do you find yourself looking back on where your career has gone?
TH: All the time. I don't think people understand how difficult it is or what you have to do to play for such a long time in one club. The likes of Stevie (Gerrard) and (Jamie) Carragher are unbelievable. What they have done for Liverpool is frightening. I think people take it for granted.
LO: You are just trying to get into the team for the next game. You don't think 'I'll try and get to that many matches' or 'I'll aim to do this'. It's always been a case of get in the team and take it from there. Hibbert has not scored in 304 games and fans unveiled a banner at the 2009 FA Cup semi-final declaring 'Hibbert scores, we riot!'
Will he ever break that duck?
LO: No chance.
TH: What do you mean? You see me scoring in training all the time!
LO: He's going to do it one day. He'll lash one in from 30 yards. It might even be on Saturday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2129512/Leon-Osman-Tony-Hibbert--heart-soul-Everton.html#ixzz1s0rHsjRS

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Armchair on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:25 pm

avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18514
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Armchair on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:26 pm

Agger at LB? We need to exploit that, he's more of a CB isn't he?
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18514
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:26 pm

avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum