Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:16 pm

We apparently always beat Fulham at Goodison, lets see if the run continues.

2-1, Jely and Vic. Les Ferdinand for them.


Last edited by Mr_Ben on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Armchair on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

3-1. One for Jeli, one for Felli and one for Timmy. Radzinski for them.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18512
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Bryan on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 4:19 pm

Think i'll be going to this!

3-0 I love you

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

Bryan wrote:Think i'll be going to this!

3-0 I love you

Fancy a Jamie's Italian beforehand?
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Super on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 7:57 pm

If we manage to put 4 past Fulham, it will be the first time since 1964 that we have scored 4 goals in 3 consecutive league games.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:00 pm

I'm making the trip up for this one. Very Happy First time in a couple of years I've managed to make it!
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Bryan on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:15 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Bryan wrote:Think i'll be going to this!

3-0 I love you

Fancy a Jamie's Italian beforehand?

Only if your paying

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:08 am

Super wrote:If we manage to put 4 past Fulham, it will be the first time since 1964 that we have scored 4 goals in 3 consecutive league games.

you mean these three?
32. Round 28/02/1964 H Aston Villa 4:2
33. Round 07/03/1964 A Tottenham Hotspur 4:2
34. Round 14/03/1964 H Nottingham Forest 6:1

that was my first season of going to Goodison, my Dad took me about 3 times in the year cheers Don't remember the opponents or dates other than Alex Young scoring in the first one
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17163
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:33 am

More stat-porn from Sporting intelligence.
http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/04/26/the-statisticians-idea-of-perfection-everton-at-home-to-fulham260401/?

Perfect Premier League era record v Fulham.



PS: Damn you Les Ferdinand!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26846
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 1:54 pm

If I come up for this one, I will pick up the Fulham fans on the way. Laughing
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3919
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 1:56 pm

Bradford and Barnsley were in the PL?

why don't they take it all the way back to 1878?
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17163
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 11:35 am

This will be a afro star day ***


COYB cheers
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Super on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:31 pm

Starting 11: Howard, Hibbert, Neville, Gibson, Heitinga, Jagielka, Jelavic, Distin, Osman, Pienaar.
Subs: Mucha, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Cahill, Gueye, Barkley, Anichebe.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm

Everton starting line-up: Howard, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Hibbert, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Gibson, Jelavic

Mucha, Cahill, Barkley, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe, Stracqualursi.
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Super on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:34 pm

Any links knocking about?
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36087
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:41 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton starting line-up: Howard, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Hibbert, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Gibson, Jelavic

Mucha, Cahill, Barkley, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe, Stracqualursi.
That's a good line-up I think.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:44 pm

Super wrote:Any links knocking about?
http://www.atdhenet.tv/46532/watch-everton-vs-fulham
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton starting line-up: Howard, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Hibbert, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Gibson, Jelavic

Mucha, Cahill, Barkley, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe, Stracqualursi.
That's a good line-up I think.
it's ok i think Thor .. but 2 defensive midfileders with Gibbo & Pip, unless he's pushing Gibbo forward to use that shot of his... I'd have liked 2 strikers at home, but that's Davey
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:55 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton starting line-up: Howard, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Hibbert, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Gibson, Jelavic

Mucha, Cahill, Barkley, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe, Stracqualursi.
That's a good line-up I think.
it's ok i think Thor .. but 2 defensive midfileders with Gibbo & Pip, unless he's pushing Gibbo forward to use that shot of his... I'd have liked 2 strikers at home, but that's Davey
Fellaini playing behind Jelavic. We can't expect to see 2 strikers on the pitch, no matter what. Laughing
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:56 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton starting line-up: Howard, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Hibbert, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Gibson, Jelavic

Mucha, Cahill, Barkley, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe, Stracqualursi.
That's a good line-up I think.
it's ok i think Thor .. but 2 defensive midfileders with Gibbo & Pip, unless he's pushing Gibbo forward to use that shot of his... I'd have liked 2 strikers at home, but that's Davey
Fellaini playing behind Jelavic. We can't expect to see 2 strikers on the pitch, no matter what. Laughing
until we sign Defoe in the summer cheers
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:57 pm

avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton starting line-up: Howard, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Hibbert, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Gibson, Jelavic

Mucha, Cahill, Barkley, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe, Stracqualursi.
That's a good line-up I think.
it's ok i think Thor .. but 2 defensive midfileders with Gibbo & Pip, unless he's pushing Gibbo forward to use that shot of his... I'd have liked 2 strikers at home, but that's Davey
Fellaini playing behind Jelavic. We can't expect to see 2 strikers on the pitch, no matter what. Laughing
until we sign Defoe in the summer cheers
How old is he now anyway? Getting up there?
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 3:00 pm

no streams up ... anyone got one working ?????
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 3:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:no streams up ... anyone got one working ?????
Nope. No
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66074
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton 4 Fulham 0 (Jelavic 2 (1 pen.), Fellaini, Cahill)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum