22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Bryan on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 8:08 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:Made up, i'll go the game again now.


Laughing

Glory hunter. Wink

Openly admit i would not pay for the dross we've been forced to watch!

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Diamond on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:54 am

Seeing the little man back in blue has been the highlight of a torrid season for me, I had hopes of him coming back for good but if Rednapp takes the England job then I think this will be unlikely as he will probably want to try and impress the new man ;(. Still good to have him back for a few months
avatar
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941
Age : 44
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:13 am

Diamond wrote:Seeing the little man back in blue has been the highlight of a torrid season for me, I had hopes of him coming back for good but if Rednapp takes the England job then I think this will be unlikely as he will probably want to try and impress the new man ;(. Still good to have him back for a few months

I really hope that we have put a transfer fee into his loan contract. If not Spurs could raise their asking price after that one performance.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 1:17 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Diamond wrote:Seeing the little man back in blue has been the highlight of a torrid season for me, I had hopes of him coming back for good but if Rednapp takes the England job then I think this will be unlikely as he will probably want to try and impress the new man ;(. Still good to have him back for a few months

I really hope that we have put a transfer fee into his loan contract. If not Spurs could raise their asking price after that one performance.
Clearly Levy and BK had some kind of gentleman's agreement on the final day, with Saha and Peanut.
At first Saha's fee was undisclosed, then it was disclosed that it was free, then we suddenly get Peanut back.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5778
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  KoelJagz on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Diamond wrote:Seeing the little man back in blue has been the highlight of a torrid season for me, I had hopes of him coming back for good but if Rednapp takes the England job then I think this will be unlikely as he will probably want to try and impress the new man ;(. Still good to have him back for a few months

I really hope that we have put a transfer fee into his loan contract. If not Spurs could raise their asking price after that one performance.
Clearly Levy and BK had some kind of gentleman's agreement on the final day, with Saha and Peanut.
At first Saha's fee was undisclosed, then it was disclosed that it was free, then we suddenly get Peanut back.

Pretty much an excellent deal for both players and clubs so far. Moyes might nt have got the best out of Saha this season but he knows how to get out of Pienaar i.e. play him!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26813
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Bryan on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 8:50 pm


Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Age : 39
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:16 pm


He drives how he wants, he drives how he wants, oh Steven Pienaar, he drives how he wants.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:34 pm

I presume he's living up in Liverpool?
avatar
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:42 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I presume he's living up in Liverpool?

If he is, that Aston Martin won't last long Very Happy

Anyway, I've got this image of a teeny-weeny Pieman in a DBS, his little legs dangling off the seat, too short to reach the pedals...

God would want him to ride a pushbike.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23530
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Lumper on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 3:43 pm

Wasn't he done for drink driving before
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5846
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Super on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 3:50 pm

Lumper wrote:Wasn't he done for drink driving before

Yeah he was arrested after we beat Manchester Utd 3-1 back in 2010....

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/816642-steven-pienaar-given-drink-driving-ban
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Tonteau on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 4:20 pm

Super wrote:
Lumper wrote:Wasn't he done for drink driving before

Yeah he was arrested after we beat Manchester Utd 3-1 back in 2010....

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/816642-steven-pienaar-given-drink-driving-ban

Does this mean he can't get back to London, now? I guess we get to keep him.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 4:42 pm

It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23530
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  notepad on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.

If you praise Jebus, you can do all that stuff, safe in the knowledge that he forgives. cheers
avatar
notepad

Number of posts : 5166
Age : 34
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Tonteau on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 5:27 pm

hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.

Slapping his bird about was made up internet bollocks, totally unsubstantiated and nothing ever came of it. She did try and sue him for saying he'd marry her and then not doing it. But that case was dismissed. Other than that you have a drink drive charge and two instances of doing 38 and 43mph in a 30 zone - he says he didn't say who was driving cos they sent the tickets to his address at which he doesn't live. So you can add not updating the address at which his car is registered his litany of crimes. He truly is a monster.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 5:30 pm

Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.

Slapping his bird about was made up internet bollocks, totally unsubstantiated and nothing ever came of it. She did try and sue him for saying he'd marry her and then not doing it. But that case was dismissed. Other than that you have a drink drive charge and two instances of doing 38 and 43mph in a 30 zone - he says he didn't say who was driving cos they sent the tickets to his address at which he doesn't live. So you can add not updating the address at which his car is registered his litany of crimes. He truly is a monster.

I have heard that he leaves his chewing gum on the bottom of the tables at Finch Farm. Mad
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:55 pm

Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.

Slapping his bird about was made up internet bollocks, totally unsubstantiated and nothing ever came of it. She did try and sue him for saying he'd marry her and then not doing it. But that case was dismissed. Other than that you have a drink drive charge and two instances of doing 38 and 43mph in a 30 zone - he says he didn't say who was driving cos they sent the tickets to his address at which he doesn't live. So you can add not updating the address at which his car is registered his litany of crimes. He truly is a monster.

If you put it that way, I think they should hang him then leave out his body for the dogs to eat.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23530
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:57 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.

Slapping his bird about was made up internet bollocks, totally unsubstantiated and nothing ever came of it. She did try and sue him for saying he'd marry her and then not doing it. But that case was dismissed. Other than that you have a drink drive charge and two instances of doing 38 and 43mph in a 30 zone - he says he didn't say who was driving cos they sent the tickets to his address at which he doesn't live. So you can add not updating the address at which his car is registered his litany of crimes. He truly is a monster.

If you put it that way, I think they should hang him then leave out his body for the dogs to eat.
but only if he goes back to spuds
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33047
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Tonteau on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:03 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.

Slapping his bird about was made up internet bollocks, totally unsubstantiated and nothing ever came of it. She did try and sue him for saying he'd marry her and then not doing it. But that case was dismissed. Other than that you have a drink drive charge and two instances of doing 38 and 43mph in a 30 zone - he says he didn't say who was driving cos they sent the tickets to his address at which he doesn't live. So you can add not updating the address at which his car is registered his litany of crimes. He truly is a monster.

I have heard that he leaves his chewing gum on the bottom of the tables at Finch Farm. Mad

Unsubstantiated rumor, but I've heard he rocks back on two legs on the canteen chairs. Hanging's too good for him.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:05 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.

Slapping his bird about was made up internet bollocks, totally unsubstantiated and nothing ever came of it. She did try and sue him for saying he'd marry her and then not doing it. But that case was dismissed. Other than that you have a drink drive charge and two instances of doing 38 and 43mph in a 30 zone - he says he didn't say who was driving cos they sent the tickets to his address at which he doesn't live. So you can add not updating the address at which his car is registered his litany of crimes. He truly is a monster.

I have heard that he leaves his chewing gum on the bottom of the tables at Finch Farm. Mad

Unsubstantiated rumor, but I've heard he rocks back on two legs on the canteen chairs. Hanging's too good for him.

lol! lol! lol!

Going off topic a bit but Andy Gray made me laugh the other day on Talksport. They were talking about Spurs losing to QPR and asked Andy Gray who he thought the best Spurs player was at the weekend, he replied "Steven Pienaar". cheers
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  KoelJagz on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:55 pm


_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26813
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:56 pm

Bluejags wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Super on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

Bluejags wrote:

lol!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  KoelJagz on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:43 am

Spurs looking for possibly double the 3m they paid for him last year. Now, some may say we may have played this very badly but if you look at this way:

If every place in the Premier League is worth 1m, would we finish potentially as high as seventh if Pienaar wasn't here? Just three places higher then we were expecting and Pienaar pays for himself.

Also at the time he left, whether we had paid him what he wanted or not, I think he was always going to leave, hoping to test himself in the Champions League,with his agent clearly agitating for a cut. Perhaps then, sometime during the season he realized it was not all it cracked up to be spending most his time on the bench unappreciated. Thus coming back, with renewed vigor and determination, he has done more then most to launch up back up the table.

Brilliantly played by Everton.. Very Happy

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26813
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Statman on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

Bluejags wrote:Spurs looking for possibly double the 3m they paid for him last year. Now, some may say we may have played this very badly but if you look at this way:

If every place in the Premier League is worth 1m, would we finish potentially as high as seventh if Pienaar wasn't here? Just three places higher then we were expecting and Pienaar pays for himself.

Also at the time he left, whether we had paid him what he wanted or not, I think he was always going to leave, hoping to test himself in the Champions League,with his agent clearly agitating for a cut. Perhaps then, sometime during the season he realized it was not all it cracked up to be spending most his time on the bench unappreciated. Thus coming back, with renewed vigor and determination, he has done more then most to launch up back up the table.

Brilliantly played by Everton.. Very Happy

Suspect
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum