22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 22: Steven Pienaar - Back where he belongs

Post  Bryan on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 8:08 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:Made up, i'll go the game again now.

Laughing

Glory hunter. Wink

Openly admit i would not pay for the dross we've been forced to watch!

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:54 am

Seeing the little man back in blue has been the highlight of a torrid season for me, I had hopes of him coming back for good but if Rednapp takes the England job then I think this will be unlikely as he will probably want to try and impress the new man ;(. Still good to have him back for a few months
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:13 am

Diamond wrote:Seeing the little man back in blue has been the highlight of a torrid season for me, I had hopes of him coming back for good but if Rednapp takes the England job then I think this will be unlikely as he will probably want to try and impress the new man ;(. Still good to have him back for a few months

I really hope that we have put a transfer fee into his loan contract. If not Spurs could raise their asking price after that one performance.
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 1:17 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Diamond wrote:Seeing the little man back in blue has been the highlight of a torrid season for me, I had hopes of him coming back for good but if Rednapp takes the England job then I think this will be unlikely as he will probably want to try and impress the new man ;(. Still good to have him back for a few months

I really hope that we have put a transfer fee into his loan contract. If not Spurs could raise their asking price after that one performance.
Clearly Levy and BK had some kind of gentleman's agreement on the final day, with Saha and Peanut.
At first Saha's fee was undisclosed, then it was disclosed that it was free, then we suddenly get Peanut back.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5778
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KoelJagz on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Clearly Levy and BK had some kind of gentleman's agreement on the final day, with Saha and Peanut.
At first Saha's fee was undisclosed, then it was disclosed that it was free, then we suddenly get Peanut back.

Pretty much an excellent deal for both players and clubs so far. Moyes might nt have got the best out of Saha this season but he knows how to get out of Pienaar i.e. play him!

Number of posts : 26813
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 8:50 pm

Bryan

Number of posts : 14335
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:16 pm

He drives how he wants, he drives how he wants, oh Steven Pienaar, he drives how he wants.
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:34 pm

I presume he's living up in Liverpool?
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:42 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I presume he's living up in Liverpool?

If he is, that Aston Martin won't last long Very Happy

Anyway, I've got this image of a teeny-weeny Pieman in a DBS, his little legs dangling off the seat, too short to reach the pedals...

God would want him to ride a pushbike.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23530

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 3:43 pm

Wasn't he done for drink driving before
Lumper

Number of posts : 5846
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 3:50 pm

Lumper wrote:Wasn't he done for drink driving before

Yeah he was arrested after we beat Manchester Utd 3-1 back in 2010....

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/816642-steven-pienaar-given-drink-driving-ban
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 4:20 pm

Super wrote:
Lumper wrote:Wasn't he done for drink driving before

Yeah he was arrested after we beat Manchester Utd 3-1 back in 2010....

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/816642-steven-pienaar-given-drink-driving-ban

Does this mean he can't get back to London, now? I guess we get to keep him.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 4:42 pm

It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Funny how the ones who mouth off the most about their "Christianity" are the least fucking Christian of them all. God is great, but vodka, fast cars and slapping women is greater, eh.

If you praise Jebus, you can do all that stuff, safe in the knowledge that he forgives. cheers
notepad

Number of posts : 5166

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 5:27 pm

hairy cataract wrote:It's a good job he's such a talented footballer, cos as a human being he's a bit of a cock really isn't he? Drunk driving, running a red light, speeding twice in the same place and refusing to say who was driving, and on top of that didn't he smack his bird about too?

Slapping his bird about was made up internet bollocks, totally unsubstantiated and nothing ever came of it. She did try and sue him for saying he'd marry her and then not doing it. But that case was dismissed. Other than that you have a drink drive charge and two instances of doing 38 and 43mph in a 30 zone - he says he didn't say who was driving cos they sent the tickets to his address at which he doesn't live. So you can add not updating the address at which his car is registered his litany of crimes. He truly is a monster.
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 5:30 pm

Tonteau wrote:

Slapping his bird about was made up internet bollocks, totally unsubstantiated and nothing ever came of it. She did try and sue him for saying he'd marry her and then not doing it. But that case was dismissed. Other than that you have a drink drive charge and two instances of doing 38 and 43mph in a 30 zone - he says he didn't say who was driving cos they sent the tickets to his address at which he doesn't live. So you can add not updating the address at which his car is registered his litany of crimes. He truly is a monster.

I have heard that he leaves his chewing gum on the bottom of the tables at Finch Farm. Mad
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:55 pm

Tonteau wrote:

If you put it that way, I think they should hang him then leave out his body for the dogs to eat.
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:57 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

If you put it that way, I think they should hang him then leave out his body for the dogs to eat.
but only if he goes back to spuds
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33047

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:03 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

I have heard that he leaves his chewing gum on the bottom of the tables at Finch Farm. Mad

Unsubstantiated rumor, but I've heard he rocks back on two legs on the canteen chairs. Hanging's too good for him.
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:05 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Unsubstantiated rumor, but I've heard he rocks back on two legs on the canteen chairs. Hanging's too good for him.

lol! lol! lol!

Going off topic a bit but Andy Gray made me laugh the other day on Talksport. They were talking about Spurs losing to QPR and asked Andy Gray who he thought the best Spurs player was at the weekend, he replied "Steven Pienaar". cheers
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  KoelJagz on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:56 pm

Bluejags wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

Bluejags wrote:

lol!
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KoelJagz on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:43 am

Spurs looking for possibly double the 3m they paid for him last year. Now, some may say we may have played this very badly but if you look at this way:

If every place in the Premier League is worth 1m, would we finish potentially as high as seventh if Pienaar wasn't here? Just three places higher then we were expecting and Pienaar pays for himself.

Also at the time he left, whether we had paid him what he wanted or not, I think he was always going to leave, hoping to test himself in the Champions League,with his agent clearly agitating for a cut. Perhaps then, sometime during the season he realized it was not all it cracked up to be spending most his time on the bench unappreciated. Thus coming back, with renewed vigor and determination, he has done more then most to launch up back up the table.

Brilliantly played by Everton.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

Bluejags wrote:Spurs looking for possibly double the 3m they paid for him last year. Now, some may say we may have played this very badly but if you look at this way:

If every place in the Premier League is worth 1m, would we finish potentially as high as seventh if Pienaar wasn't here? Just three places higher then we were expecting and Pienaar pays for himself.

Also at the time he left, whether we had paid him what he wanted or not, I think he was always going to leave, hoping to test himself in the Champions League,with his agent clearly agitating for a cut. Perhaps then, sometime during the season he realized it was not all it cracked up to be spending most his time on the bench unappreciated. Thus coming back, with renewed vigor and determination, he has done more then most to launch up back up the table.

Brilliantly played by Everton.. Very Happy

Suspect
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next