11. Kevin Mira11as - another famous Belgian at Goodison

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - another famous Belgian at Goodison

Post  Statman on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:03 am

I would like to retract my earlier statement in this thread. He can fuck right off.
Statman

Number of posts : 6908
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 8:11 am

Sadly the only player in our team who can create a goal out of nothing and offer any attacking threat. I don't care if he's a big headed cunt - we need to him to stay! At least he's exciting which is more than i can say for the rest of our players.
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 8:40 am

Cahill the Great wrote:Sadly the only player in our team who can create a goal out of nothing and offer any attacking threat.    I don't care if he's a big headed cunt - we need to him to stay!   At least he's exciting which is more than i can say for the rest of our players.

So you want us to become a one man team ? Sorry Cahill my friend, Mirralas even before the pen had a quiet game.

Can't believe Martinez came out and said he took Mirralas off because he felt his hamstring tweak, then why allow him to take a penalty that on the night could have brought 3 valuable points? I really think we need a Captain that will step in and make decisions,.Jagielka should have stopped Mirralas from taking the pen and told Baines that's your Job.
sefton

Number of posts : 9159
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 8:43 am

Cahill the Great wrote:Sadly the only player in our team who can create a goal out of nothing and offer any attacking threat.    I don't care if he's a big headed cunt - we need to him to stay!   At least he's exciting which is more than i can say for the rest of our players.

Personally, I do t give a fuck how good he may or may not be, if the players do not want to play their heart out for the team, I would sooner they FUCKOFF and let someone else play

Mirallas, for me has just lost any respect I had for him and his game

BAINES should have taken the pen, But, that's hindsight for ya

I think we have got bigger problems at the moment Rolling Eyes Mad
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6626
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 8:46 am

Sefton wrote:I really think we need a Captain that will step in and make decisions,.Jagielka should have stopped Mirralas from taking the pen and told Baines that's your Job.

That's a good point Sef. Neville would have stepped in, I'm sure of it.
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2077
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:25 am

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Sefton wrote:I really think we need a Captain that will step in and make decisions,.Jagielka should have stopped Mirralas from taking the pen and told Baines that's your Job.

That's a good point Sef.  Neville would have stepped in, I'm sure of it.

Correct, he would have pointed the way.
Statman

Number of posts : 6908
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:28 am

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:

That's a good point Sef.  Neville would have stepped in, I'm sure of it.

We have a major lack of confidence right through out the squad, Robles to his credit has stud tall, Jagielka has been suffering a lack of confidence since the world cup so as Baines, include the fact that are wonderful England Manager Woy Hodgson slatted Barkley after putting him on for 2 minutes and he gave the ball away, confidence shot to pieces .Martinez doesn't strike me as a man to motivate the team, If an experienced Manager like Tony Pullis can raise the confidence of a team facing relegation then Everton have a very unexperienced Manager at the helm.

What do we do ? Sack Martinez or bring in an assistant Manager with experience and discipline to control the dressing room, take the pressure of jags and give the Captaincy to Gareth Barry ? thoughts !!!
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

Fuck no! Don't give the captaincy to Captain Slow, he will become undroppable then.

When Jimmy Mac is back we need him with Besic, not Barry.

Mirallas has a shocker last night, sulking on the wing, not moving. I have said it so many times, if he was half as good as he thinks he is, he would impose himself on games not hug the line and wait for the play to come to him so he can try a couple of step overs and then lose the ball.

He can fuck right off, he is a good player but a shithouse and arrogant, but not in a good way.

Apart from the Wet Spam game (which we ultimately lost) when has anyone here thought that that cunt has truly changed the game and won us the points?

At least if he fucks off Baines will be back on free kick/Pen duty
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13014
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:44 am

Gravy & Chips wrote:Fuck no!  Don't give the captaincy to Captain Slow, he will become undroppable then.

Mirallas has a shocker last night, sulking on the wing, not moving.  I have said it so many times, if he was half as good as he thinks he is, he would impose himself on games not hug the line and wait for the play to come to him so he can try a couple of step overs and then lose the ball.

He can fuck right off, he is a good player but a shithouse and arrogant, but not in a good way.

Apart from the Wet Spam game (which we ultimately lost) when has anyone here thought that that cunt has truly changed the game and won us the points?

Agreed, only suggested Barry as McCarthy still out injured , I don't feel we can play both Naismith and Barkley in same team together, Naismith and barkley seem to unbalance the team because both playing out of position, either Naismith or Barkley to play right behind Lukaku in the centre not the wing.
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:13 am

Barkley needs to do a Stirling and fuck off on holiday.

The lad's confidence is in tatters. He is ponderous on the ball, clueless without and will not track back or even tackle.

He needs a break before the pressure destroys him.

he was absolutely pathetic last night, he seems to be thinking too much when he has the ball and too scared to lose it.
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:17 am

Sefton wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Fuck no!  Don't give the captaincy to Captain Slow, he will become undroppable then.

Mirallas has a shocker last night, sulking on the wing, not moving.  I have said it so many times, if he was half as good as he thinks he is, he would impose himself on games not hug the line and wait for the play to come to him so he can try a couple of step overs and then lose the ball.

Agreed, only suggested  Barry as McCarthy still out injured , I don't feel we can play both Naismith and Barkley in same team together, Naismith and barkley seem to unbalance the team because both playing out of position, either Naismith or Barkley to play right behind Lukaku in the centre not the wing.
I reckon we need ONE holding midfielder & that is McCarthy .. Nais has to get the nod at support striker over Barks (who's been shit for a while thanks to Woy).. McCarthy in anchor, Besic (even though I don't rate his ability).. and Ossie when fit in the middle (maybe Barks)... Nais in support of Luka... fuck only knows what we do on the wings with Billy Big Bollocks, Shitsu, Knackered old Pieman & McFatty to choose from.

Joel has been great for 3 games now... Tim will find he's now at last got to work to get his spot back in the sticks... just maybe he shouldn't !!
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 32769

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:27 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Agreed, only suggested  Barry as McCarthy still out injured , I don't feel we can play both Naismith and Barkley in same team together, Naismith and barkley seem to unbalance the team because both playing out of position, either Naismith or Barkley to play right behind Lukaku in the centre not the wing.
I reckon we need ONE holding midfielder & that is McCarthy .. Nais has to get the nod at support striker over Barks (who's been shit for a while thanks to Woy).. McCarthy in anchor, Besic (even though I don't rate his ability).. and Ossie when fit in the middle (maybe Barks)... Nais in support of Luka... fuck only knows what we do on the wings with Billy Big Bollocks, Shitsu, Knackered old Pieman & McFatty to choose from.

Joel has been great for 3 games now... Tim will find he's now at last got to work to get his spot back in the sticks... just maybe he shouldn't !!

Agreed M4G, Barkley needs a rest ,are fans are not the most patient when a player has a confidence issue, as was the case with Jags last night, Should Martinez carry on playing Barkley? hes got to tell the kid shoot at goal when ever your near the goal mouth, only then will your confidence return.
Agreed that Howard shouldn't walk straight back into the team, he seems to have been distracted by his world cup heroics and his new book, Robles looks to be growing in confidence and should keep his place for the time being.
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:31 am

Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Agreed M4G, Barkley needs a rest ,are fans are not the most patient when a player has a confidence issue, as was the case with Jags last night, Should Martinez carry on playing Barkley? hes got to tell the kid shoot at goal when ever your near the goal mouth, only then will your confidence return.
Agreed that Howard shouldn't walk straight back into the team, he seems to have been distracted by his world cup heroics and his new book, Robles looks to be growing in confidence and should keep his place for the time being.
I wonder how Tim would take it... is he the kind to throw his rattle out?.. he's always been no1 no brainer choice till now... would this fracture the dressing room even more than it currently seems to be..... I'd deffo keep Robles in goal & find out, unless he throws a few in in the next few games
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:37 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

I wonder how Tim would take it... is he the kind to throw his rattle out?.. he's always been no1 no brainer choice till now... would this fracture the dressing room even more than it currently seems to be..... I'd deffo keep Robles in goal & find out, unless he throws a few in in the next few games

I would bring in a third keeper just in case Howard throws a wobbley, If he does, then we can sell him.
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Barkley needs to do a Stirling and fuck off on holiday.

The lad's confidence is in tatters.  He is ponderous on the ball, clueless without and will not track back or even tackle.

He needs a break before the pressure destroys him.

he was absolutely pathetic last night, he seems to be thinking too much when he has the ball and too scared to lose it.
I read a comment elsewhere from a person who went to the game. This person was appalled by the abuse Barkley got from his own fans and was embarrassed by it all.

Such behaviour surely can't help.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65087

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:35 pm

I think it is just all the pent up frustration Thor.

he had a couple of chances to have a crack on goal but was taking too long and then just looking for the perfect pass.

I am fed up shouting, "have a fucking dig" and "fucking cross it you dozy twat" to the players.

They are terrified of losing the ball because of Bobby's philosophy.

Besic had a few digs at goal that ended up with corners or the ball bouncing about in the area. I will never ever have a go at a player who has a shot on goal.
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 4:58 pm

unseen footage of Champions League standard Billy Big Bollocks before he joined Everton

Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm

He's at it again.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/mirallas-unsuccessfully-tries-to-park-bainess-car-2015012194632?
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3186
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 7:12 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:He's at it again.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/mirallas-unsuccessfully-tries-to-park-bainess-car-2015012194632?
There were some more rather entertaining "articles" at that site. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65087

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 24 Jan 2015, 7:43 pm

There is talk that Mirrallas took the penalty as he wanted to reveal a t-shirt to pay tribute to Belgium footballer Junior Malanda, who was killed in a car crash. Can't help but have some sympathy if it is true.

http://toffeeweb.com/season/14-15/rumour-mill/29217.html
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20979
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 1:57 am

Dixie Land wrote:There is talk that Mirrallas took the penalty as he wanted to reveal a t-shirt to pay tribute to Belgium footballer Junior Malanda, who was killed in a car crash. Can't help but have some sympathy if it is true.

Sorry, can't agree there Dixie. It actually makes it sound worse. I've plenty of sympathy for the tragic loss of he his friend but what he done was out if order and lost Everton 3 important points.
Lumper

Number of posts : 5798
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 6:01 pm

Lumper wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:There is talk that Mirrallas took the penalty as he wanted to reveal a t-shirt to pay tribute to Belgium footballer Junior Malanda, who was killed in a car crash. Can't help but have some sympathy if it is true.

Sorry, can't agree there Dixie. It actually makes it sound worse. I've plenty of sympathy for the tragic loss of he his friend but what he done was out if order and lost Everton 3 important points.

Agree with Lumper, that's just nonsense. Grow the fuck up Kevin. What the fuck is it with these morons, how out of touch with reality are they, always fucking pointing at the sky and revealing t-shirts about their fucking dog's nan's birthday or some other bollocks. I hate it.  Imagine my fucking postie pointing at the sky every time he delivers my mail, dedicating it to his mate who used to do the Acacia Avenue round.

We shouldn't indulge these fools. Fine him a month's wages and give it to a charity chosen by Junior's family, that would be a much better gesture than missing a fucking penalty in his honour.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23368

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:11 am

hairberto cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:

Agree with Lumper, that's just nonsense. Grow the fuck up Kevin. What the fuck is it with these morons, how out of touch with reality are they, always fucking pointing at the sky and revealing t-shirts about their fucking dog's nan's birthday or some other bollocks. I hate it.  Imagine my fucking postie pointing at the sky every time he delivers my mail, dedicating it to his mate who used to do the Acacia Avenue round.

We shouldn't indulge these fools. Fine him a month's wages and give it to a charity chosen by Junior's family, that would be a much better gesture than missing a fucking penalty in his honour.

Whilst we all sympathise with any kind of loss or sad news regarding a close friend, media attention shouldn't come into it, would think the family's of the bereaved would prefer high profile people like footballers to just make a donation to a selected charity with out any fuss.

Also didn't Mirralas score a goal against West Ham in the Cup on the Tuesday the weekend after the deceased died in the accident?
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:52 am

KEVIN MIRALLAS has been quoted as saying he feels “ready for a new challenge” - fuelling speculation he will leave Everton FC in the summer. The Belgium international has been reported to have said that clubs including Atletico Madrid have made enquiries about his availability. Mirallas wants Champions League football and will weigh up his options at the end of the season but has refused to rule out staying at Goodison Park despite their disappointing league season.

The 27-year-old, according to tweets from respected Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur who credits La Capitale with the interview, says he enjoys life at Everton but suggests he is could be tempted with a move to Spain. Everton boss Roberto Martinez insists Mirallas is happy at Goodison and says the club remain relaxed over his future. Mirallas’ contract runs out in June 2016 but Everton have options to extend the deal by another year.

“There have been offers and enquiries, but no real negotiations. January isn’t the ideal month for a transfer,” Mirallas is quoted as saying in the tweets. “I have never said I absolutely want to leave Everton. I like it over here, but I feel ready for a new challenge. “I dream of playing in the Champions League next season. With Everton or with another club. I just have to see after the season. “Don’t forget: the 2015 Europa League winners will qualify for the following season’s Champions League.” ‘I’ll make a decision after the season. I like the PL, but Spain also tempts me. Atlético have enquired, but there was no offer.”

Martinez has rubbished suggestions that Mirallas was close to leaving for Spurs in the January transfer window and says there are no worries over his future. “It is a story which has no substance at all,” the Catalan said of the Spurs links last month. “It was never an issue he would leave the football club in this window. “His contract is longer term than people think because there are options involved. Kevin is enjoying his football and he is happy. Internally that has never been a worry. “He is happy at the football club.”
Super

Number of posts : 35802
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:44 am

The key really is not whether Mirallas goes in the summer - it's clear he wants to go, it just depends if a CL club wants to buy him - it's about who the manager brings in to replace him. I think we'll look back on Kevin as a decent player, but he'll be fairly quickly forgotten. Assuming we buy someone with a similar or better level of talent.

The question is: will Bobby be doing the buying? The thought of entrusting him with the job of replacing Mirallas doesn't fill me with confidence. We'll end up with another McGeady or another kid on loan. To be honest, the thought of Martinez being in charge next season just fills me with dread.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23368

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top