11. Kevin Mira11as - another famous Belgian at Goodison

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - another famous Belgian at Goodison

Post  The President on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:04 am

Monaco have stepped up their interest in Everton midfielder Kevin Mirallas, according to the Mirror.
Tottenham are also among the clubs who have been tracking the Belgian as he stalled on a new deal at Goodison Park.
Mirallas, 27, scored 11 goals in 36 games in all competitions for the Toffees last season.

The President

Number of posts : 11301
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:31 am

The President wrote:Monaco have stepped up their interest in Everton midfielder Kevin Mirallas, according to the Mirror.
Tottenham are also among the clubs who have been tracking the Belgian as he stalled on a new deal at Goodison Park.
Mirallas, 27, scored 11 goals in 36 games in all competitions for the Toffees last season.

He's stalled on a deal because he's a greedy Bar-steward,all the claims about Champions league football are hog-wash,
Mirralas left Olympiacos (who always qualify for CL) for Everton for more money.

I would sell any player who thinks he's bigger than the Club,Every one raves about Lukaku but, he doesn't have Everton or the fans at heart,his ambitions and an agent looking to expand his wallet distract him from the job in hand, he should concentrate on the potential he has to bring to fruition before he talks about big clubs and CL football, James McCarthy is the same, been listening to much to the media hype about big clubs looking for his services, If he can't live happily on 30/40k a week ,he can fuck off too. Very Happy
sefton

Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:48 am

sefton wrote:
The President wrote:Monaco have stepped up their interest in Everton midfielder Kevin Mirallas, according to the Mirror.

He's  stalled on a deal because he's a greedy Bar-steward,all the claims about Champions league football are hog-wash,
Mirralas left Olympiacos (who always qualify for CL) for Everton for more money.

I would sell any player who thinks he's bigger than the Club,Every one raves about Lukaku but, he doesn't have Everton or the fans at heart,his ambitions and an agent looking to expand his wallet distract him from the job in hand, he should concentrate on the potential he has to bring to fruition before he talks about big clubs and CL football, James McCarthy is the same, been listening to much to the media hype about big clubs looking for his services, If he can't live happily on 30/40k a week ,he can fuck off too. Very Happy

Gotta agree 100%. If they don't wanna play for us, sell them on and get people in who will run till they drop for the club
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6700
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:53 am

sefton wrote:

He's  stalled on a deal because he's a greedy Bar-steward,all the claims about Champions league football are hog-wash,

I would say that covers 99% of modfern day footballers - not just the ones you have mentioned. Footballers are all motivated by the best contracts they can get so I dont really understand why Mirallas and Lukaku get singled out for being greedy when they are no different to the others.

Keep Mirallas - I enjoy watching him play and he scores vital goals. Id rather watch him than Stephen Naismith any day of the week.
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:15 pm

frustrating annoying & greedy... but could be exciting with him on one wing & Foofoo on the other tongue

he needs to sign a contract soon though... or ship him out
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:17 pm

He's a prick, fuck him off.

Never really taken to him.

Lazy, over inflated ego with no substance.

Yes we will miss his handfull of, usually consolation, goals but don't care if he goes.
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13079
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:58 pm

keep him, buy foofoo and Lennon, let them take turns ripping up opposition defences
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25390
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 5:26 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
sefton wrote:

I would say that covers 99% of modfern day footballers - not just the ones you have mentioned.    Footballers are all motivated by the best contracts they can get so I dont really understand why Mirallas and Lukaku get singled out for being greedy when they are no different to the others.  

Keep Mirallas - I enjoy watching him play and he scores vital goals.   Id rather watch him than Stephen Naismith any day of the week.

All three players mentioned are International players ,who recently, played for their respective Country's, might I add they played quite shit as well.
sefton

Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 6:46 pm

keep him, give him a slap and tell him to stop being such a twat and play him when he fits the formation
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25390
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:53 pm

error 404 wrote:keep him, give him a slap and tell him to stop being such a twat and play him when he fits the formation
I agree... he could do with a Duncan 1 to 1 .... so could McCarthy & Lukaku
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 12:50 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
error 404 wrote:keep him, give him a slap and tell him to stop being such a twat and play him when he fits the formation

Subject to a £6m bid from West Ham - WTF! Do other premier league clubs think we're stupid?
Cahill the Great

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 12:55 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:

Subject to a £6m bid from West Ham - WTF!    Do other premier league clubs think we're stupid?

He's only got one year left on his contract, so I guess WH's bid is based on that. However, WH aren't in the CL so he won't go there.
Armchair

Number of posts : 18332
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 1:04 pm

Armchair wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:

Subject to a £6m bid from West Ham - WTF!    Do other premier league clubs think we're stupid?

He's only got one year left on his contract, so I guess WH's bid is based on that. However, WH aren't in the CL so he won't go there.

We exercised a further 1 year year option on his contract so he's really got 2 years. Worth at least £15m in the todays market
Cahill the Great

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 1:17 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:

We exercised a further 1 year year option on his contract so he's really got 2 years.  Worth at least £15m in the todays market

According to the Mirror:

Mirallas has 12 months left on the four-year agreement he signed when he joined from Olympiacos for £6million in 2012.

However boss Roberto Martinez is relaxed about his contract situation because the Blues have the option to extend it by a further year until June 2017.

Don't the players have to agree to the extension though?
Armchair

Number of posts : 18332
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 1:23 pm

Armchair wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:

We exercised a further 1 year year option on his contract so he's really got 2 years.  Worth at least £15m in the todays market

According to the Mirror:

Mirallas has 12 months left on the four-year agreement he signed when he joined from Olympiacos for £6million in 2012.

However boss Roberto Martinez is relaxed about his contract situation because the Blues have the option to extend it by a further year until June 2017.

Don't the players have to agree to the extension though?

We probably have to pay him more or something, but we'd be daft to let the player have any say.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15247
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 3:16 pm

If we sell him. I hope we don't end up signing Lennon from Spurs.
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18308
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 3:47 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:If we sell him. I hope we don't end up signing Lennon from Spurs.

Mirallas is a much better player than Lennon. I hope we dont sell him full stop.

I actually dont know why he's never been tested in Roberto's number 10 position instead of sticking him out on the wing as he has all the necessary attributes.
Cahill the Great

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 11:30 am

Cahill the Great wrote:

Mirallas is a much better player than Lennon.   I hope we dont sell him full stop.

I actually dont know why he's never been tested in Roberto's number 10 position instead of sticking him out on the wing as he has all the necessary attributes.

I'll give you a clue.

Eight letters, starts with a 'M' and ends with a 'Z'.
Statman

Number of posts : 6945
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 1:45 pm

Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

Mirallas is a much better player than Lennon.   I hope we dont sell him full stop.

I'll give you a clue.

Can I buy a vowel please?
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8423
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 4:00 pm

Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

I'll give you a clue.

mmKONEzz ?
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 4:22 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

I'll give you a clue.

Of course you can. You can have an 'O' for £100.
Statman

Number of posts : 6945
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 10:21 pm

Statman wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

I'll give you a clue.

Of course you can. You can have an 'O' for £100.
That's cheap. Someone should inform Martinez to have a look at this fella.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65591

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 9:27 pm

If the press is to be believed... Big Balls is moaning about not playing again & saying he'll look to leave in January

getting boring this is....
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 9:38 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:If the press is to be believed... Big Balls is moaning about not playing again & saying he'll look to leave in January

getting boring this is....

Can probably see why. Some of our wingers have been fucking shit when he has been either injured or on the bench.

Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18308
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 10:25 pm

Neither 11 or Lennon has impressed this year.
Foofoo has put them both in their place, which is the cup team.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5763
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top