ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  Cahill the Great on Thu 12 May 2016, 1:36 pm

Blue gazza wrote:Sacked. SSN

You beat me to it! BREAKING NEWS- MARTINEZ HAS BEEN SACKED!
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 12 May 2016, 2:46 pm

gone
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25510
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 12 May 2016, 2:49 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:

You beat me to it!   BREAKING NEWS- MARTINEZ HAS BEEN SACKED!

I'm in two minds about whether they should have let him manage the final game in front of the fans, just so the fans could get it off their chest.

I can't remember an Everton side that didn't know how to defend, or an Everton manager who tried to bullshit us so much.

Bye bye Bobbyo
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 12 May 2016, 2:49 pm

hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23602
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 12 May 2016, 2:50 pm

shut the door on your way out you bellend...

fook off
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Thu 12 May 2016, 3:45 pm

He had to go

Martinez leaves Everton with a 38% Premier League win percentage during his tenure. Over the past two seasons Everton have won a combined 22 league games - just one more than in 2013-14.

Shame he couldn't improve on his first season
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 12 May 2016, 4:14 pm

Just saw the news. Although I expected, I didn't really expect it, if you know what I mean.

Well, time to move forward. Next appointment is key. Lets hope we get it right.

Also, thanks Bobby, no hard feelings. It's a shame you were such a stubborn fuck and not willing to adapt. Your first season football was the best I've seen in decades from an Everton side, but you can't say you didn't have time to build on that.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Thu 12 May 2016, 4:28 pm

Its now official on Everton .com
sefton

Number of posts : 9325
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 12 May 2016, 4:30 pm

Hopefully they will move fast and get in his replacement before the players go off on their hols.
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3901
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Thu 12 May 2016, 4:32 pm

From OS

Everton Football Club regrets to announce that Roberto Martinez has left his position as First Team Manager with immediate effect.

The Chairman and the Board of Directors would like to place on record their thanks for the dedication and commitment Roberto has shown during his three seasons with the Club. Roberto has been a great ambassador for the Club, conducting himself, at all times, with the utmost integrity and dignity. He secured the Club its highest ever Premier League points total, a place in the last 16 of the Europa League and appearances in both domestic cup semi-finals. He has also played a key role in the development of several young players, managing their progression to the Everton First Team and International honours.
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 12 May 2016, 4:47 pm

The President wrote:From OS

Everton Football Club regrets to announce that Roberto Martinez has left his position as First Team Manager with immediate effect.

The Chairman and the Board of Directors would like to place on record their thanks for the dedication and commitment Roberto has shown during his three seasons with the Club. Roberto has been a great ambassador for the Club, conducting himself, at all times, with the utmost integrity and dignity. He secured the Club its highest ever Premier League points total, a place in the last 16 of the Europa League and appearances in both domestic cup semi-finals. He has also played a key role in the development of several young players, managing their progression to the Everton First Team and International honours.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/05/12/club-statement

Number of posts : 13087
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 12 May 2016, 4:48 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

End of season awards postponed also.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/05/12/awards-evening-postponed

Number of posts : 13087
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 12 May 2016, 5:09 pm

First team awards should be cancelled full stop.
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Thu 12 May 2016, 11:48 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

You beat me to it!   BREAKING NEWS- MARTINEZ HAS BEEN SACKED!

I'm in two minds about whether they should have let him manage the final game in front of the fans, just so the fans could get it off their chest.

I can't remember an Everton side that didn't know how to defend, or an Everton manager who tried to bullshit us so much.

Bye bye Bobbyo

And that's with 3 England defenders.
Statman

Number of posts : 7008
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 13 May 2016, 9:39 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:

First team awards should be cancelled full stop.

The whole season should be cancelled exclamation mark!
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Fri 13 May 2016, 10:06 am

Thank fuck.

he should have gone after the derby at the latest, keeping him on has allowed things to get really nasty and that last game would have been a very harsh atmosphere which wouldnt have been enjoyable for anyone.

it would have been cruel / stupid to make him walk out at GP against Norwich
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380

View user profile http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Fri 13 May 2016, 12:19 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:Thank fuck.

he should have gone after the derby at the latest, keeping him on has allowed things to get really nasty and that last game would have been a very harsh atmosphere which wouldnt have been enjoyable for anyone.

That was never gonna happen, with the expected protest out side St Georges Hall ,Both Kenwright/Moshiri were expected to attend the awards night.
but? Everton used Martinez sacking as an excuse to cancel, Kenwright knew the protesters would turn their attentions on him.
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 13 May 2016, 12:27 pm

sefton wrote:

That was never gonna happen, with the expected protest out side St Georges Hall ,Both Kenwright/Moshiri were expected to attend the awards night.
but? Everton used Martinez sacking as an excuse to cancel, Kenwright knew the protesters would turn their attentions on him.
jeez Sef... you really don't like Bill do you...
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Fri 13 May 2016, 1:21 pm

sefton wrote:

if they were looking to deflect attention from Bill then just keep Martinez till after the awards. or still go ahead anyway, with Martinez gone any protesters who did still turn out would end up looking petty as i'm not entirely clear what they'd be protesting about and would only blow back in their faces.

surely it's purely a respectful thing, how can you sack the manager then spend a night celebrating the players who are also culpable for the poor season. it'd be very poor taste.

Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 9:02 am

I see in the press that Bobby Bullshit is going for 10 Million GBP for being sacked... Shocked

Fucking hell I'm in the wrong game.. If I got 10Million quid every time I was sacked I'd be richer than Moshi..

and

.. get this brown shoed twat off the Everton 1st team area please
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 10:29 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I see in the press that Bobby Bullshit is going for 10 Million GBP for being sacked... Shocked

Fucking hell I'm in the wrong game.. If I got 10Million quid every time I was sacked I'd be richer than Moshi..

and

Modern world eh? I'm sick of reading in the Sunday Times business section interviews with CEOs who seem to have moved from one fucking failure to another, picking up massive pay-offs as they go. If a youngster was to ask me what attribute was most needed to get ahead in the corporate world, including football, I'd have to say "100% confidence in your ability to bullshit". I know of a dad at my daughter's school who is sitting at home now counting his millions after dragging a big name company to its worst results in years. Part of his settlement was about half a million to pay for his legal fees negotiating his pay-off! The only downside, like with Bobby, is he's had to see his name dragged through the mud in the financial press. But you can bet your bottom dollar he'll be walking into another top job because of his "experience". He's one of those Mr Big Bollocks types.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23602

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 11:07 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I see in the press that Bobby Bullshit is going for 10 Million GBP for being sacked... Shocked

and

Modern world eh?  I'm sick of reading in the Sunday Times business section interviews with CEOs who seem to have moved from one fucking failure to another, picking up massive pay-offs as they go.  If a youngster was to ask me what attribute was most needed to get ahead in the corporate world, including football, I'd have to say "100% confidence in your ability to bullshit".  I know of a dad at my daughter's school who is sitting at home now counting his millions after dragging a big name company to its worst results in years.  Part of his settlement was about half a million to pay for his legal fees negotiating his pay-off!  The only downside, like with Bobby, is he's had to see his name dragged through the mud in the financial press. But you can bet your bottom dollar he'll be walking into another top job because of his "experience".  He's one of those Mr Big Bollocks types.

Recently Brown-shoes went for the Andelect Job in Belgium ,Was told they couldn't afford him?
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 1:36 pm

and

At least the fucker pays tax.
Besides it's worth it to get rid of his bullshit.
Statman

Number of posts : 7008
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 1:38 pm

sefton wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

and

Modern world eh?  I'm sick of reading in the Sunday Times business section interviews with CEOs who seem to have moved from one fucking failure to another, picking up massive pay-offs as they go.  If a youngster was to ask me what attribute was most needed to get ahead in the corporate world, including football, I'd have to say "100% confidence in your ability to bullshit".  I know of a dad at my daughter's school who is sitting at home now counting his millions after dragging a big name company to its worst results in years.  Part of his settlement was about half a million to pay for his legal fees negotiating his pay-off!  The only downside, like with Bobby, is he's had to see his name dragged through the mud in the financial press. But you can bet your bottom dollar he'll be walking into another top job because of his "experience".  He's one of those Mr Big Bollocks types.

Recently Brown-shoes went for the Andelect Job in Belgium ,Was told they couldn't afford him?
Couldn't afford to be relegated by him is closer the truth !
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 1:39 pm

serves us right to be fair for giving him that new contract off one season
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top