Muhamed Besic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muhamed Besic

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 11:54 am

Welcome to the club, I hope you have many years here and serve the club and fans some great football and help us win silverware

Amongst all the transfer activity,  lol!  This signing seems to have been forgotten
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6700
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muhamed Besic

Post  sefton on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:10 pm

Blueberto wrote:Welcome to the club, I hope you have many years here and serve the club and fans some great football and help us win silverware

Amongst all the transfer activity,  lol!  This signing seems to have been forgotten

He will be an instant success with the fans. cheers 
sefton

Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:18 pm

Shall we run a sweepstake on his first red card?
Armchair

Number of posts : 18333
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:30 pm

to the tune of tony hibbert

mo mo, mo mo mo mo, mo mo mo mo , mo mo mo mo besic  lol! lol! 
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6700

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:43 pm

Blueberto wrote:to the tune of tony hibbert

mo mo, mo mo mo mo, mo mo mo mo , mo mo mo mo besic  lol! lol! 
surely has to be Bessy in the song Very Happy 
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 7:23 am

Man City striker Edin Džeko was just on SSN saying his Bosnian college Besic is a very good signing for Everton and will do well in the EPL.
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3883
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:03 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Man City striker Edin Džeko was just on SSN saying his Bosnian college Besic is a very good signing for Everton and will do well in the EPL.
He should give up getting splinters in his arse & join him at GP.. that would be a good loan cheers 
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:40 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Man City striker Edin Džeko was just on SSN saying his Bosnian college Besic is a very good signing for Everton and will do well in the EPL.
He should give up getting splinters in his arse & join him at GP.. that would be a good loan cheers 

I would prefer Dzeko over Lakaku.

Just my opinion. cheers 
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:44 am

sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Just my opinion. cheers 
me too Sef... he really is world class... thinking about this... Dzeko won't play much for Citeh & he would really make a difference to us taking points off other sky teams ... and obv couldn't play against Citeh...
Would should get this rumour viral & make it happen...

Bessy & Jekky at GP.... dream on eh cheers 
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:52 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Just my opinion. cheers 
me too Sef... he really is world class... thinking about this... Dzeko won't play much for Citeh & he would really make a difference to us taking points off other sky teams ... and obv couldn't play against Citeh...

Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 10:54 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Just my opinion. cheers 

This is brilliant! Yes - we'd happily have him at Everton. Not sure if he'd get in the team ahead of Kone though.

Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:04 am

Cahill the Great wrote:  
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Just my opinion. cheers 

This is brilliant!   Yes - we'd happily have him at Everton.   Not sure if he'd get in the team ahead of Kone though.

Yes, Kone is and by nature just an obstacle in a busy road.
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:10 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Just my opinion. cheers 

I really like Dzeco, he's a typical striker(very underrated) very lively player who gets goals , would love it if Lakaku stays at Chelsea to warm the bench and we could put in a cheeky bid of 18million. Everton qualify for champions league footy. cheers 
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 1:23 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Just my opinion. cheers 

Well played mate.  Very Happy 

Let us know if he responds.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65592

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue on Thu 31 Jul 2014, 4:00 pm

If we got Dzeko in on loan with the new recruits i'd fill my pants with spunk!  Very Happy 
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:51 am

Is anyone else finding it all rather hilarious that Martinez is all over the press saying that Besic is brilliant & there's a lot more to come.. bollocks... shit.. crap.. outstanding... phenominal... excellent... wah... wahh.. fucking waaaaahhhh...

Strange how he's only taken this stance since GP boo'd like the fuck when Martinez subbed him in the last game instwad of the pathetic other options who were walking around for 90 minutes...

...just saying like.... our manager is a clown who plays to the audience

btw.. I think it's well documented that I think Besic is a bit shit really... runs a lot & tackles hard... but ability wise he's a bit of a Robbie Savage IMO... would be a good Wigan player, which is why we probably signed him
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:55 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Is anyone else finding it all rather hilarious that Martinez is all over the press saying that Besic is brilliant & there's a lot more to come.. bollocks... shit.. crap.. outstanding... phenominal... excellent... wah... wahh.. fucking waaaaahhhh...

Strange how he's only taken this stance since GP boo'd like the fuck when Martinez subbed him in the last game instwad of the pathetic other options who were walking around for 90 minutes...

btw.. I think it's well documented that I think Besic is a bit shit really... runs a lot & tackles hard... but ability wise he's a bit of a Robbie Savage IMO... would be a good Wigan player, which is why we probably signed him

Well documented? What the fuck are you on about? I know you don't like him, M4G, but he's a whole heap better than you're giving him credit for.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15247
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:58 am

Tonteau wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Is anyone else finding it all rather hilarious that Martinez is all over the press saying that Besic is brilliant & there's a lot more to come.. bollocks... shit.. crap.. outstanding... phenominal... excellent... wah... wahh.. fucking waaaaahhhh...

Well documented? What the fuck are you on about? I know you don't like him, M4G, but he's a whole heap better than you're giving him credit for.

M4G means well documented by his good self on match threads. Most people think he's OK (bit like Andy Murray).
Statman

Number of posts : 6945
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:12 pm

Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

M4G means well documented by his good self on match threads. Most people think he's OK (bit like Andy Murray).
correct stato ... he's like my modern day slagging guy... I abuse him on match threads like I used to abuse billyacrapdinov or Jellioffside.... or like Hairy abuses Lukaku..... Very Happy

DOn't worry.. it's only banter... I'm sure he'll come good in the end

actually I don't as I think he's shit but keep it quiet will ya
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:19 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

correct stato ... he's like my modern day slagging guy... I abuse him on match threads like I used to abuse billyacrapdinov or Jellioffside.... or like Hairy abuses Lukaku..... Very Happy

I'd never have guessed. Very Happy
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15247
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:31 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

cheers shhhhhh though as he might kill me if he finds out.. really... I think he actually might
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

cheers shhhhhh though as he might kill me if he finds out.. really... I think he actually might
Too true mate. With all those tats you know he's hard as fook. Similar to Beckham in that regard.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65592

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 8:07 pm

What are sky bet odds on the Sunday League Red Lion pub making a move for Basic tonight Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 12:17 pm

M4G Breaking news

Red Lion pub team chairwoman Doris D Teelady has vented her anger at the team manager Tickitacky N Hoofbal for missing the opportunity of taking Ma Basic to the pub bar in the January window..

Doris was quoted as saying... we were offered McFatty for a nominal fee (2 bags of cheese n onion, 6 pints of Directors bitter & crate of pukka pies) but our target was always the marginally less shit Basic... She concluded... "I'm gutted & am going to get pissed."

Basic is reported to be happy to be staying at Everton, but McFatty is allegedly gutted at missing out on the Pukka pie foodfest.

More to follow.......
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 14 Apr 2015, 1:25 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/evertons-muhamed-besic-ahead-schedule-9033212

Bullshit Bobby wrote:"Mo is a phenomenal character, first and foremost,” Martinez told the ECHO.

“When you assess Mo Besic as a footballer you need to look into his character. He is someone you can rely on and someone you can build a special future on.

“The reality is that Mo has come from a different league and so to arrive into the Premier League and play the amount of games he has done is magnificent.

“And then becoming a master of a new position is going to take a bit of time. “

But Martinez feels that with another pre-season working with Besic then Everton can will start to see marked improvements next term.

He added: “But Mo is someone how has played a lot of football this season and his experiences are helping him develop all the time and he’s probably ahead of where I expected him to be.

“He is still a very young player and the best is still to come, especially with another pre-season under his belt.”

Rolling Eyes He must be good if Bobby is describing him as phenomenal  Rolling Eyes

but then he is saying when you assess him, look at his character not his ability - never mind the quality, feel the width!  Rolling Eyes

so even though he's played shit he is still years ahead of schedule - so he's already as shit as Gareth Barry  Mad

oh and by the way, what do you mean by "another pre-season" Mad you fucking didn't have a pre-season last pre-season you fuckin brown shoed Bobby twat! Mad
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25390
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top