2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 06 Apr 2014, 11:55 pm

scratch  arteta   scratch
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6657
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  The President on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 12:06 am

FANTASTIC  cheers cheers cheers 
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11198
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  The President on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 9:17 am

I was out all day yesterday
Just watched the game.
We were brilliant all over the pitch.
IF we can keep that intensity in our game we WILL get 4th
Naismith was excellent again
Good to see Lukaku put a full shift in.
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11198
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  sefton on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 11:11 am

The President wrote:I was out all day yesterday
Just watched the game.
We were brilliant all over the pitch.
IF we can keep that intensity in our game we WILL get 4th
Naismith was excellent again
Good to see Lukaku put a full shift in.


Motm second week running, Fantastic game, great result.IMWT
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9200
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  tadpole on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 12:40 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Just a few thoughts.

The guy next to me at the game said we needed 11 heroes today.  We had them in buckets.

Arteta got booed because he's turned into a little shyt. Badge kissing, feigning injury, is just a part of it. He was booked for gobbing off when it appeared the ref was going to just wag his finger at him and Barks.

Coleman is really enjoying life with Robby. Was the skinning of Cazorla better than the original Cruyff turn? Seamus left him like a statue. Could have played his Gaelic dribble for the entire length of the pitch, (and scored).

Dizzie was a monster, as he always is, when it's needed.

Our midfield were swarming at times, but what the hell was KM doing dribbling across his own 6 yard box?

Nais is at last in his preferred position, and doing to some bossing of his team-mates as well.

Our bench is formidable.

The carnival atmosphere for the last 10 minutes should have been translated into 1-2 goals more, but I'll take the showboating for the shear entertainment value.

At the end, Ox Chamberlain went towards Gladdy and Bullens to applaud the EFC crowd.  I like the lad.

They were chanting in Upper Bullens!!!

Angling for a move???  Very Happy 
avatar
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Age : 37
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-11-02

View user profile http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 1:40 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Just a few thoughts.

The guy next to me at the game said we needed 11 heroes today.  We had them in buckets.

Arteta got booed because he's turned into a little shyt. Badge kissing, feigning injury, is just a part of it. He was booked for gobbing off when it appeared the ref was going to just wag his finger at him and Barks.

Coleman is really enjoying life with Robby. Was the skinning of Cazorla better than the original Cruyff turn? Seamus left him like a statue. Could have played his Gaelic dribble for the entire length of the pitch, (and scored).

Dizzie was a monster, as he always is, when it's needed.

Our midfield were swarming at times, but what the hell was KM doing dribbling across his own 6 yard box?

Nais is at last in his preferred position, and doing to some bossing of his team-mates as well.

Our bench is formidable.

The carnival atmosphere for the last 10 minutes should have been translated into 1-2 goals more, but I'll take the showboating for the shear entertainment value.

At the end, Ox Chamberlain went towards Gladdy and Bullens to applaud the EFC crowd.  I like the lad.

They were chanting in Upper Bullens!!!
next you'll be saying they were cheering in the Main Stand !
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 32845
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 2:41 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Just a few thoughts.

The guy next to me at the game said we needed 11 heroes today.  We had them in buckets.

Arteta got booed because he's turned into a little shyt. Badge kissing, feigning injury, is just a part of it. He was booked for gobbing off when it appeared the ref was going to just wag his finger at him and Barks.

Coleman is really enjoying life with Robby. Was the skinning of Cazorla better than the original Cruyff turn? Seamus left him like a statue. Could have played his Gaelic dribble for the entire length of the pitch, (and scored).

Dizzie was a monster, as he always is, when it's needed.

Our midfield were swarming at times, but what the hell was KM doing dribbling across his own 6 yard box?

Nais is at last in his preferred position, and doing to some bossing of his team-mates as well.

Our bench is formidable.

The carnival atmosphere for the last 10 minutes should have been translated into 1-2 goals more, but I'll take the showboating for the shear entertainment value.

At the end, Ox Chamberlain went towards Gladdy and Bullens to applaud the EFC crowd.  I like the lad.

They were chanting in Upper Bullens!!!
next you'll be saying they were cheering in the Main Stand !
It has to be special occasion. Even "We shall not be moved" got an airing. Special day indeed.
 cheers 
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5711
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Helenqu on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 7:09 pm

Really liked this report of the match:

http://www.theevertonforum.co.uk/everton-3-arsenal-0-gunners-taught-a-school-of-science-masterclass/?
avatar
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4848
Age : 54
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 8:18 pm

tadpole wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Just a few thoughts.

The guy next to me at the game said we needed 11 heroes today.  We had them in buckets.

Arteta got booed because he's turned into a little shyt. Badge kissing, feigning injury, is just a part of it. He was booked for gobbing off when it appeared the ref was going to just wag his finger at him and Barks.

Coleman is really enjoying life with Robby. Was the skinning of Cazorla better than the original Cruyff turn? Seamus left him like a statue. Could have played his Gaelic dribble for the entire length of the pitch, (and scored).

Dizzie was a monster, as he always is, when it's needed.

Our midfield were swarming at times, but what the hell was KM doing dribbling across his own 6 yard box?

Nais is at last in his preferred position, and doing to some bossing of his team-mates as well.

Our bench is formidable.

The carnival atmosphere for the last 10 minutes should have been translated into 1-2 goals more, but I'll take the showboating for the shear entertainment value.

At the end, Ox Chamberlain went towards Gladdy and Bullens to applaud the EFC crowd.  I like the lad.

They were chanting in Upper Bullens!!!

Angling for a move???  Very Happy 

Yes please!
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2091
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  KoelJagz on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 10:12 pm

Bluejagz wrote:The last time we were setting ourselves up for a big big game was cup semi-final against the Pool and we all know what happened there. This time it maybe different for a few reasons.

1. We don't have an underlying psychologically fear of Arsenal as we do against Shite. Yes they beat us badly in the cup but that was a distorted scoreline. For 80 minutes it was end to end. The 1-1 score in November is a better reflection of where the teams are at.check

2. Martinez doesn't know the meaning of 'we have we hold' philosophy of the previous manager so expect an open end to end encounter.check

3. Barkley, FooFoo, Lukaku, ghosh, even Nais are all bang in form and hungry for success. Stones is getting better by the week. check

4. Arsenal are looking behind them, we are looking up. Psychologically, its always easier to come late from behind rather then try stay out in front. check

5. Bonus zone. While a lot is riding on the result, I think to finish 4th would be an unbelievable achievement. The fans expect but the players should play with the freedom that we are still very much the outsiders to make top 4 while it is critical for Arsenal that they don't fuck up. check

6. Arsenal to shut up shop? A point would probably be good enough for Arsenal but is it in their DNA to play defensively? I don't think so so plenty of space for us to exploit. check

7. The Goodison factor. We are long overdue a red hot encounter to get the blood pumping at GP. While its not mid-week under the lights affair that we specialise in, the crowd still is a significant factor and hopefully will act as the 12th man. check

8. Martinez factor. Unerring ability to turn things around or make changes at pivotal moments. Expect him to unleash the likes of Nais, McGeady or Mirallas just at the right time if needed. check (well we didn't really need the bench today!)

9. Arsenals form. Struggling to find consistency from one week to the next. Leaking goals at Stamford Bridge and Anfield points the way for Everton. Get stuck in early, put them on the back foot and hold onto the ball. Cant hurt us it they don't have it. check

10. Victory breaths confidence. 5 wins in a row, some from very sticky situations or late on is bound to give the players confidence. Coupled with a manager who lets them play with the handbrake off, we might finally be able to win a big match with style. check


10 out of 10 then.. Very Happy 

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26787
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 10:18 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
tadpole wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Just a few thoughts.

The guy next to me at the game said we needed 11 heroes today.  We had them in buckets.

Arteta got booed because he's turned into a little shyt. Badge kissing, feigning injury, is just a part of it. He was booked for gobbing off when it appeared the ref was going to just wag his finger at him and Barks.

Coleman is really enjoying life with Robby. Was the skinning of Cazorla better than the original Cruyff turn? Seamus left him like a statue. Could have played his Gaelic dribble for the entire length of the pitch, (and scored).

Dizzie was a monster, as he always is, when it's needed.

Our midfield were swarming at times, but what the hell was KM doing dribbling across his own 6 yard box?

Nais is at last in his preferred position, and doing to some bossing of his team-mates as well.

Our bench is formidable.

The carnival atmosphere for the last 10 minutes should have been translated into 1-2 goals more, but I'll take the showboating for the shear entertainment value.

At the end, Ox Chamberlain went towards Gladdy and Bullens to applaud the EFC crowd.  I like the lad.

They were chanting in Upper Bullens!!!

Angling for a move???  Very Happy 

Yes please!
I'd have him as well. Let's start the rumour mill!  cheers 
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65257
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 10:27 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
tadpole wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Just a few thoughts.

The guy next to me at the game said we needed 11 heroes today.  We had them in buckets.

Arteta got booed because he's turned into a little shyt. Badge kissing, feigning injury, is just a part of it. He was booked for gobbing off when it appeared the ref was going to just wag his finger at him and Barks.

Coleman is really enjoying life with Robby. Was the skinning of Cazorla better than the original Cruyff turn? Seamus left him like a statue. Could have played his Gaelic dribble for the entire length of the pitch, (and scored).

Dizzie was a monster, as he always is, when it's needed.

Our midfield were swarming at times, but what the hell was KM doing dribbling across his own 6 yard box?

Nais is at last in his preferred position, and doing to some bossing of his team-mates as well.

Our bench is formidable.

The carnival atmosphere for the last 10 minutes should have been translated into 1-2 goals more, but I'll take the showboating for the shear entertainment value.

At the end, Ox Chamberlain went towards Gladdy and Bullens to applaud the EFC crowd.  I like the lad.

They were chanting in Upper Bullens!!!

Angling for a move???  Very Happy 

Yes please!
I'd have him as well. Let's start the rumour mill!  cheers 
sign him  cheers 
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 32845
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  KoelJagz on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 10:31 pm

Gary Neville with nice bit of analysis tonight on how Everton exploited Arsenal tactical indiscipline


_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26787
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 1:12 am

Cheers for posting that Bluejagz.   
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65257
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  TD's Powder of Sympathy on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 1:20 pm

A few missing scores, a few missing jokers but the rules permit that going on the Everton result

a late run perhaps? The Pres 11
Gringo (as always) 11
TD 11
QLD 10
Super 10
Dixie 10
Moose 10
Lumper 10
Radio A 9
Tonteau 9
Bluejags 8
Luka 8
Enfield 7
KOT 7
Sefton 7
UWIE 6
Cahill 6
Yank 5
M4G 4

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
avatar
TD's Powder of Sympathy

Number of posts : 19929
Age : 56
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Tipster 34

Post  TD's Powder of Sympathy on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 1:30 pm

A slightly different route this week(end) - squeaky bum time in the Prem. There are 8 PL games on offer with the FA Cup semi-finals mucking up things..So it's the 8 PL games, plus 2 of the midweek games - I think most of us would go for City to beat Sunderland so I'm missing that one out.. please also include your FA Cup Semi Predictions which will only count towards that competition (separate thread).

Double Points (Joker) available for the League game (one) and automatically for the 2 FA Cup semis - any joker proposed in this thread on the cup ties will automatically transfer to the Everton v Palace game.

Saturday:
Palace v Villa
Fulham v Norwich
Southampton v Cardiff
Stoke v Newcastle
Sunderland v Everton
West Brom v Spurs

Sunday
Penalty FC v Man City
Swansea v Chelsea

Tuesday
Arsenal v West Ham

Wednesday
Everton v Crystal Palace

FA Cup (90 minute scores):
Saturday
Wigan v Arsenal

Sunday:
Hull Tigers v Sheff Utd


Last edited by Toffee Dan on Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
avatar
TD's Powder of Sympathy

Number of posts : 19929
Age : 56
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 2:02 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:
a late run perhaps? The Pres 11


back off Pres .. don't even consider coming off the bottom  affraid 
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 32845
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  The President on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 3:18 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:
a late run perhaps? The Pres 11


back off Pres .. don't even consider coming off the bottom  affraid 

The Bottom is not much Fun  Crying or Very sad 
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11198
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 3:28 pm

The President wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:
a late run perhaps? The Pres 11


back off Pres .. don't even consider coming off the bottom  affraid 

The Bottom is not much Fun  Crying or Very sad 
I know .. I'm just above you  Embarassed 
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 32845
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 8:17 pm

Saturday:
Palace v Villa 0-0
Fulham v Norwich 1-0
Southampton v Cardiff 2-0
Stoke v Newcastle 1-1
Sunderland v Everton 1-2
West Brom v Spurs 0-2

Sunday
Penalty FC v Man City 0-2
Swansea v Chelsea 1-3

Tuesday
Arsenal v West Ham 2-1

Wednesday
Everton v Crystal Palace 1-0

FA Cup (90 minute scores):
Saturday
Wigan v Arsenal 0-2

Sunday:
Hull Tigers v Sheff Utd 1-0

Cheers TD   
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20983
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 11:30 pm

Saturday:
Palace v Villa 2-1
Fulham v Norwich 0-0
Southampton v Cardiff 2-0
Stoke v Newcastle 2-1
Sunderland v Everton 0-2
West Brom v Spurs 1-1

Sunday
Penalty FC v Man City 1-2
Swansea v Chelsea 0-2

Tuesday
Arsenal v West Ham 3-1

Wednesday
Everton v Crystal Palace 3-1

FA Cup (90 minute scores):
Saturday
Wigan v Arsenal 0-3

Sunday:
Hull Tigers v Sheff Utd 2-0
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5711
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 9:39 am

Saturday:
Palace v Villa 1-1
Fulham v Norwich 2-2
Southampton v Cardiff 2-1
Stoke v Newcastle 1-0
Sunderland v Everton 0-3
West Brom v Spurs 1-3

Sunday
Penalty FC v Man City 1-4
Swansea v Chelsea 0-1

Tuesday
Arsenal v West Ham 1-0

Wednesday
Everton v Crystal Palace 3-0

FA Cup (90 minute scores):
Saturday
Wigan v Arsenal 1-2

Sunday:
Hull Tigers v Sheff Utd 2-2

Cheers TD cheers 
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 32845
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  sefton on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:34 am

Toffee Dan wrote:A slightly different route this week(end) - squeaky bum time in the Prem. There are 8 PL games on offer with the FA Cup semi-finals mucking up things..So it's the 8 PL games, plus 2 of the midweek games - I think most of us would go for City to beat Sunderland so I'm missing that one out.. please also include your FA Cup Semi Predictions which will only count towards that competition (separate thread).

Double Points (Joker) available for the League game (one) and automatically for the 2 FA Cup semis - any joker proposed in this thread on the cup ties will automatically transfer to the Everton v Palace game.

Saturday:
Palace v Villa 1-1
Fulham v Norwich 2-1
Southampton v Cardiff 2-0
Stoke v Newcastle 3-1
Sunderland v Everton 0-2
West Brom v Spurs 1-0

Sunday
Penalty FC v Man City 2-1
Swansea v Chelsea 2-1

Tuesday
Arsenal v West Ham 2-0

Wednesday
Everton v Crystal Palace 3-1

FA Cup (90 minute scores):
Saturday
Wigan v Arsenal 2-1

Sunday:
Hull Tigers v Sheff Utd 2-0
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9200
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  sefton on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:34 am

sefton wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:A slightly different route this week(end) - squeaky bum time in the Prem. There are 8 PL games on offer with the FA Cup semi-finals mucking up things..So it's the 8 PL games, plus 2 of the midweek games - I think most of us would go for City to beat Sunderland so I'm missing that one out.. please also include your FA Cup Semi Predictions which will only count towards that competition (separate thread).

Double Points (Joker) available for the League game (one) and automatically for the 2 FA Cup semis - any joker proposed in this thread on the cup ties will automatically transfer to the Everton v Palace game.

Saturday:
Palace v Villa 1-1
Fulham v Norwich 2-1
Southampton v Cardiff 2-0
Stoke v Newcastle 3-1
Sunderland v Everton 0-2
West Brom v Spurs 1-0

Sunday
Penalty FC v Man City 2-1
Swansea v Chelsea 2-1

Tuesday
Arsenal v West Ham 2-0

Wednesday
Everton v Crystal Palace 3-1

FA Cup (90 minute scores):
Saturday
Wigan v Arsenal 2-1

Sunday:
Hull Tigers v Sheff Utd  2-0
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9200
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  blue nowhere on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:55 pm

Palace v Villa 1-0
Fulham v Norwich 0-1
Southampton v Cardiff 1-0
Stoke v Newcastle 1-0
Sunderland v Everton 0-1
West Brom v Spurs 1-1
Penalty FC v Man City 1-0  Evil or Very Mad 
Swansea v Chelsea 1-1
Arsenal v West Ham 1-0
Everton v Crystal Palace 2-0
Wigan v Arsenal 0-3
Hull Tigers v Sheff Utd 1-0
avatar
blue nowhere

Number of posts : 547
Age : 42
Location : blighty
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 Tipster Weeks 1 to 38 Part II

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum