Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 18 Aug 2014, 1:53 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Both their goals come from defensive errors/lucky bounces from our defenders trying to clear. We need to tighten up, but there's not too much to worry about.
I agree Tonts.. I thought we played pretty well tbh.. I'm still looking forward to a very positive season ... and I just read that Robbie says that Barks is only out for 2 months,, not 5 cheers 

COYB
I agree in the sense that we attacked well, at least in the first half. We looked very vulnerable on crosses I thought.

It was great to see how well Pienaar and Baines linked up.
we are attacking well but defending like Wigan when they went down. We will get ripped apart by a decent team if we turn up like we did in the second half again.

I honestly believe that the performance and results in the preseason are now showing in the premier league - the players need a rocket up their arses
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25556
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 18 Aug 2014, 2:07 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Both their goals come from defensive errors/lucky bounces from our defenders trying to clear. We need to tighten up, but there's not too much to worry about.
I agree Tonts.. I thought we played pretty well tbh.. I'm still looking forward to a very positive season ... and I just read that Robbie says that Barks is only out for 2 months,, not 5 cheers 

COYB
I agree in the sense that we attacked well, at least in the first half. We looked very vulnerable on crosses I thought.

we are attacking well but defending like Wigan when they went down.  We will get ripped apart by a decent team if we turn up like we did in the second half again.

I honestly believe that the performance and results in the preseason are now showing in the premier league - the players need a rocket up their arses
I thought Distin was poor... if Coleyman is fit for the next game I'd drop Dizzy & put Stones in the middle with Jags.. granted Stones makes the odd error per game, but he oozes quality & is a superb reader of the game.. passes well too... time for Dizzy to maybe become a bench warmer ?...
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 18 Aug 2014, 2:08 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

COYB

we are attacking well but defending like Wigan when they went down.  We will get ripped apart by a decent team if we turn up like we did in the second half again.

I wonder what the team selection will look like against Arsenal as well. Despite the goal and some good moves here and there, McGeady should struggle to keep Mirallas and possibly Atsu off the pitch. He gave away possession too easily at times.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66073
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:55 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

COYB

I wonder what the team selection will look like against Arsenal as well. Despite the goal and some good moves here and there, McGeady should struggle to keep Mirallas and possibly Atsu off the pitch. He gave away possession too easily at times.

Agreed, both starting to find that partnership that scares other defences, now if Coleman and Mirallas/Atsu can form such a partnership, Naismith & Lukaku will have a party.
I think we are just a few games short of match fitness , hopefully the Arsenal /Chelsea games haven't come just a bit to soon.
sefton

Number of posts : 9362
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top