37. Hallam Hope

View previous topic View next topic Go down

37. Hallam Hope

Post  Super on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:12 am

Hallam Hope has joined Sheff Wed on loan until the end of 2014.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35802
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37. Hallam Hope

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

Super wrote:Hallam Hope has joined Sheff Wed on loan until the end of 2014.
so you're telling me we have no Hope?
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5688
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37. Hallam Hope

Post  Da Judge on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 11:40 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Super wrote:Hallam Hope has joined Sheff Wed on loan until the end of 2014.
so you're telling me we have no Hope?

No... up to now Sheffield Wednesday have been hopeless......
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8349
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: 37. Hallam Hope

Post  The President on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 12:08 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Super wrote:Hallam H

ope has joined Sheff Wed on loan until the end of 2014.
so you're telling me we have no Hope?

No... up to now Sheffield Wednesday have been hopeless......

Are they now Hopeful or do they have room for more
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11148
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37. Hallam Hope

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 1:24 pm

The President wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Super wrote:Hallam H

ope has joined Sheff Wed on loan until the end of 2014.
so you're telling me we have no Hope?

No... up to now Sheffield Wednesday have been hopeless......

Are they now Hopeful or do they have room for more


Hallam Hope hopes Hallam University is worth a night out.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 12962
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 37. Hallam Hope

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum