Still in shock affraid
The President

Number of posts : 11530
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Krystalnacht

Post  The President on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:00 pm

2nd only behind Chelsea in Goals Scored but top of goals conceded.

I think the problem is obvious
The President

Number of posts : 11530
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:02 pm

where's the 'hangs head in shame' smiley?
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17240
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:02 pm

Howard 1
Baines 5
Jagielka 4
Distin 6
Stones 4
Barry 4
McCarthy 3
Osman 8
Atsu 0
Eto'o 6
Lukaku 2

DOGSHIT.
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33605
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:19 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Howard 1
Baines 5
Jagielka 4
Distin 6
Stones 4
Barry 4
McCarthy 3
Osman 8
Atsu 0
Eto'o 6
Lukaku 2

DOGSHIT.

Is that a list of the amount of mistakes they made?
Lumper

Number of posts : 5904
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:27 pm

Lumper wrote:
Baines 5
Jagielka 4
Distin 6
Stones 4
Barry 4
McCarthy 3
Osman 8
Atsu 0
Eto'o 6
Lukaku 2

DOGSHIT.

only for Atsu .. .as he did absolutely fuck all in the game ... he had no mistakes
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33605

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:30 pm

wigan......
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25582
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:36 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Baines 5
Jagielka 4
Distin 6
Stones 4
Barry 4
McCarthy 3
Osman 8
Atsu 0
Eto'o 6
Lukaku 2

DOGSHIT.

only for Atsu .. .as he did absolutely fuck all in the game ... he had no mistakes

There was a wayward pass in the first half that resulted in a shot hitting the bar. He shouldn't escape your criticism
Lumper

Number of posts : 5904
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:38 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Baines 5
Jagielka 4
Distin 6
Stones 4
Barry 4
McCarthy 3
Osman 8
Atsu 0
Eto'o 6
Lukaku 2

DOGSHIT.

To be fair, Atsu did more than most. He put in three fantastic crosses, right into the six yard box. Not his fault Lukaku has forgotten he needs to make runs. He drifted out of the game at times, but I'd really like to see more of him, he's got unbelievable pace and the left back shat himself every time Atsu went at him. Bearing in mind that Palace sat very deep most of the time, it was difficult for wingers to get clear runs, but overall I would give him a 6 or 7. Ossie started well but missed a sitter with a kitten-soft effort, and gave them one of their goals. I would give him a 5. Can't argue with the rest though.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23757

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 7:15 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Baines 5
Jagielka 4
Distin 6
Stones 4
Barry 4
McCarthy 3
Osman 8
Atsu 0
Eto'o 6
Lukaku 2

DOGSHIT.

To be fair, Atsu did more than most. He put in three fantastic crosses, right into the six yard box.  Not his fault Lukaku has forgotten he needs to make runs.  He drifted out of the game at times, but I'd really like to see more of him, he's got unbelievable pace and the left back shat himself every time Atsu went at him.  Bearing in mind that Palace sat very deep most of the time, it was difficult for wingers to get clear runs, but overall I would give him a 6 or 7.  Ossie started well but missed a sitter with a kitten-soft effort, and gave them one of their goals.  I would give him a 5. Can't argue with the rest though.

I guess I must have watched a different game ? first 20 minutes we looked like we were going to stroll through this game.once again instead of going forward we sat back and allowed palace back in the game ,Lukaku drifted in and out of the game ,school boy errors by Howard -Ossie-Distin cost us. too many old men over 30, Barry-Distin-Eto'o-Ossie-jags can't match an average teams pace.
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9402
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 7:26 pm

Disastrous result. I would already right off the game against Swansea. Send out the u21's and get Martinez working on some basic defending for the derby next week. Could have had some real momentum going into a touch spell away from home but now everyone will be deflated. After the rest of the results this weekend, an opportunity to make up some ground missed in glorious Everton fashion.

Number of posts : 26871
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 9:23 pm

Fuck's sake Everton.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 9:32 pm

The President wrote:FULL TIME

2-3

Beaten by a very average Palace team ........... what does that say about us
It says RM picked the wrong starting line up.
He did the same against CP last year and got the same result.

Einstein and the first sign of madness - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The league and maybe Europa as the priorities in which we should play the best XI.
So Distin for Coleman and maybe Eto'o for McGready, but 4 changes was 2 too far. Lessons are not being learned.
The Swansea game is when he should have blooded Atsu etc.
Same for the Russian game, we should play the bench and others, then concentrate on the Shyte and United games.
Then we have an international break before we press on for more Euro games and the league.
Effing obvious Robby.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5945
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 9:42 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

2-3

Einstein and the first sign of madness - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The league and maybe Europa as the priorities in which we should play the best XI.
So Distin for Coleman and maybe Eto'o for McGready, but 4 changes was 2 too far. Lessons are not being learned.
Same for the Russian game, we should play the bench and others, then concentrate on the Shyte and United games.
Then we have an international break before we press on for more Euro games and the league.
Effing obvious Robby.

Personally I think minderyho needs to shoulder his fair share of the blame. Starting the match thread with a title like this, what the fuck did we expect? Very Happy

Regarding your point in bold. Do we really need to prioritise Europa league? I mean realistically we're not going to win it, we'll get dumped out by the first good team we play in the knock out stages should we get there, but we could win the league cup.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 9:48 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

2-3

Effing obvious Robby.

Personally I think minderyho needs to shoulder his fair share of the blame. Starting the match thread with a title like this, what the fuck did we expect?  Very Happy

Regarding your point in bold. Do we really need to prioritise Europa league? I mean realistically we're not going to win it, we'll get dumped out by the first good team we play in the knock out stages should we get there, but we could win the league cup.
Busting a gut to get into Europe and then throwing the chance away seems rediculous, particularly at this early stage.
Using your second XI for the Krasnodar game makes huge sense, coming between Shyte and United, also for the Swansea game. Then your first XI are playing basically once a week, for the next 5 games. Win the Euro games at home, draw away and get into the new year with renewed vigour.
That's all fecked up now.
Now were doing a Wigan.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5945
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 11:37 pm

Was going to go to bed before Match of the Day but put myself through it. Just can't believe the amount of individual mistakes we are making this season. All three goals were mistakes, 2 Howard misjudgements plus Ossie getting caught in possession for the third. But still Martinez comes out all
Smiles afterwards! I hope that doesn't translate back to the dressing room that he is some sort of soft touch. He should be pissed after coughing up a gimmy game like that.

Number of posts : 26871
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 22 Sep 2014, 7:33 am

Bluejagz wrote:Was going to go to bed before Match of the Day but put myself through it. Just can't believe the amount of individual mistakes we are making this season. All three goals were mistakes, 2 Howard misjudgements plus Ossie getting caught in possession for the third. But still Martinez comes out all
Smiles afterwards! I hope that doesn't translate back to the dressing room that he is some sort of soft touch. He should be pissed after coughing up a gimmy game like that.

Jimmy F-H said as much after the highlights - it was three individual mistakes and the manager can't really do anything about that and, as he said, that's the story of our season so far. My main criticism of Bobby is his ability to make substitutions seems to have gone right out the window.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23757

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  tadpole on Mon 22 Sep 2014, 10:37 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

2-3

Effing obvious Robby.

Personally I think minderyho needs to shoulder his fair share of the blame. Starting the match thread with a title like this, what the fuck did we expect?  Very Happy

Busting a gut to get into Europe and then throwing the chance away seems rediculous, particularly at this early stage.
Using your second XI for the Krasnodar game makes huge sense, coming between Shyte and United, also for the Swansea game. Then your first XI are playing basically once a week, for the next 5 games. Win the Euro games at home, draw away and get into the new year with renewed vigour.
That's all fecked up now.
Now were doing a Wigan.

I think RM has to shoulder some blame for the 3rd too, granted Ossie's mistake but i think if a defender is at RB and not a CM then he's tighter and shutting Bolasi down.

I was almost willing Alcaraz to be one of the used subs so at least we could go 3 CB and not waste McCarthy. I didn't agree with the changes to the starting XI, it needs to be Lukaku OR Etoo, not both. And Mirallas needs to play, he's a form player. If he'd started him, won us the game, could of been subbed after an hour. Means we only saved 30 minutes, chasing a game ridiculous!

The subs were a lucky dip and the 3/4 players who should have been rested all stayed on.
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

View user profile http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Mon 22 Sep 2014, 11:37 am

Tonteau wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

2-3

Effing obvious Robby.

Nothing should be prioritised over the league, that's not to say we shouldn't go full strength in Europa either.
RM, as its been said,made far too many changes, we started with far too many old players and took off are best players in Stones & Eto'o
Ossie should never have started ,he's a 30 minutes only player , Distin is getting slower can't play with Jagielka, for me ? Naismith should have started and Lukaku rested

To leave Mirallas out was to leave us no pace in attack, he should have played from the start, don't have the same vote of confidence with Atsu , he's too greedy and doesn't tackle.

Individual mistakes cost us again and its the same players , Lukaku can't pass a ball to his own team without giving it away, Ossie for all his heart should try using his brain when passing a ball . school boy errors, don't know what Howard was thinking to give away a pen so stupidly ,can't afford to make such stupid mistakes at this level always get caught out.
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:29 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Was going to go to bed before Match of the Day but put myself through it. Just can't believe the amount of individual mistakes we are making this season. All three goals were mistakes, 2 Howard misjudgements plus Ossie getting caught in possession for the third. But still Martinez comes out all

Jimmy F-H said as much after the highlights - it was three individual mistakes and the manager can't really do anything about that and, as he said, that's the story of our season so far.  My main criticism of Bobby is his ability to make substitutions seems to have gone right out the window.

Yet if I compare the two performances of us and th eShoite, I am still of the opinion that we are better balanced and likely to do better overall.... in the last couple of weks I am becoming steadily more convinced that last year (and not as some Shoite would want us to believe that it was 2011-12, 2012-13 as downward blips) was their upward blip. I said some years back that if we were prudent and not too risk averse - we would eventually catch them up in the cycles. I do believe that on Merseyside its our turn.... slowly but surely...
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8597

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:36 pm

Uwist61 wrote:

Jimmy F-H said as much after the highlights - it was three individual mistakes and the manager can't really do anything about that and, as he said, that's the story of our season so far.  My main criticism of Bobby is his ability to make substitutions seems to have gone right out the window.

Yet if I compare the two performances of us and th eShoite, I am still of the opinion that we are better balanced and likely to do better overall.... in the last couple of weks I am becoming steadily more convinced that last year (and not as some Shoite would want us to believe that it was 2011-12, 2012-13 as downward blips) was their upward blip. I said some years back that if we were prudent and not too risk averse - we would eventually catch them up in the cycles. I do believe that on Merseyside its our turn.... slowly but surely...

As ever, the voice of reason Uwist61. Very Happy
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum: