Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  sefton on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:ITS DERBY DAY AND ONLY A WIN WILL DO

Forget the past few games ,its derby day and there's more than just three points at stake here ,local pride & bragging rights to be had.
If there ever was a time to kick start are season, its this game, Everton are over due a derby win and nothing less will do.

Roberto, if its against your religion to swear in the dressing room , I surgest you let Big Dunc do the team talk, while you count your balls outside.

0-2

#IBDWT.
In big dunc we trust. Very Happy

Sef, you really ought to change your Username to Pollyanna.
scratch

a person characterized by irrepressible optimism and a tendency to find good in everything pollyanna adjective

It was not meant as a negative. You really are the most optimistic Blue I know. Keep it up.

cheers just to show you how far i'll go my user name and avatar will change until we win a game, don't suppose I will get any supporters on here doing the same?lol!

I would change my name to Arouna Kone's Winner, but if I left it until it actually happened I might have that name for quite some time.

Its not just Martinez who needs to count his Balls, Hey BHE.? queen
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 1:39 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:

Forget the past few games ,its derby day and there's more than just three points at stake here ,local pride & bragging rights to be had.
If there ever was a time to kick start are season, its this game, Everton are over due a derby win and nothing less will do.

Roberto, if its against your religion to swear in the dressing room , I surgest you let Big Dunc do the team talk, while you count your balls outside.

0-2

#IBDWT.

scratch

a person characterized by irrepressible optimism and a tendency to find good in everything pollyanna adjective

It was not meant as a negative. You really are the most optimistic Blue I know. Keep it up.

cheers just to show you how far i'll go my user name and avatar will change until we win a game, don't suppose I will get any supporters on here doing the same?lol!

I would change my name to Arouna Kone's Winner, but if I left it until it actually happened I might have that name for quite some time.

Put the kettle on Wink
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5781
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 1:43 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:

0-2

#IBDWT.

scratch

Put the kettle on Wink
2 lumps or one? Martinez like BHE only got one. Very Happy .
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 1:45 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:

0-2

#IBDWT.

scratch

Put the kettle on Wink

I'm quietly confident that there is no real correlation between my login name and my testicular count.

Number of posts : 13067
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 1:54 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:

0-2

#IBDWT.

scratch

Put the kettle on Wink

I'm quietly confident that there is no real correlation between my login name and my testicular count.

Well BHE, may be I'm better at maths than you,
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:

0-2

#IBDWT.

scratch

Put the kettle on Wink

Then we must get together and discuss Fermat's Last Theorem one of these days.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:

0-2

#IBDWT.

scratch

Put the kettle on Wink

Yeah... the last one was alright, but I preferred his early work, before he became too mainstream.
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2146
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 2:29 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:

0-2

#IBDWT.

scratch

Put the kettle on Wink

Or Pythagoras theory?
Fermat's last theorem came in four sections of which only prime numbers were used ? study
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 2:43 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:
Statman wrote:

0-2

#IBDWT.

scratch

Put the kettle on Wink

Or Pythagoras theory?
Fermat's last theorem came in four sections of which only prime numbers were used ? study
a bit like our goals against column
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33050
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:28 am

On the back of are recent form quite a few people have said sarcastically about how many goals we will concede against the arched enemy (he who have little faith) lucky for me, I quite frankly don't give a toss about negativity or the shyte for that matter,We are Everton football club, born out of the bowels of mother nature,
born to roam the earth and spread the word of everything Everton fc, 1878 a date we all remember ,Nil Satis Nisi Optimum (nothing but the best will do) words that still stick in your throat Now Mr Martinez your team talk should be a reminder to your players what those four words mean ?

WIN -WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN.

COYMBB'S
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:26 am

Born out of the Bowels of Mother Nature? Surely that's the Shite?
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23538

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:37 am

Nurse! Nurse! I'll have some of what that sef/polly fella/lass is on.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:57 am

Tonteau wrote:Nurse! Nurse! I'll have some of what that sef/polly fella/lass is on.

Sorry guys stopped smoking, this E-vapour thing is addictive. lol!
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 2:49 pm

6-1. Sturridge, Sterling, Ballotelli (3), Gerrard (pen); Jagielka for us.

Martinez to be sacked.
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 3:00 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:6-1. Sturridge, Sterling, Ballotelli (3), Gerrard (pen); Jagielka for us.

Martinez to be sacked.

Hell will freeze over first. Very Happy
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 4:08 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:6-1. Sturridge, Sterling, Ballotelli (3), Gerrard (pen); Jagielka for us.

Martinez to be sacked.
the sun is no good for you.
Get some shade or AC.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5781
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 4:21 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

Martinez to be sacked.
Get some shade or AC.

I know. What's he thinking??? No way Jags will get ours as it is abundantly clear that we don't ever bother with practising attacking corners in training these days.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 4:55 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

Martinez to be sacked.
Get some shade or AC.

I know. What's he thinking??? No way Jags will get ours as it is abundantly clear that we don't ever bother with practising attacking corners in training these days.
martinez wont be sacked either as Bill can't afford the compo.. so it's a straight 6_0 then
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 6:33 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Martinez to be sacked.
Get some shade or AC.

martinez wont be sacked either as Bill can't afford the compo.. so it's a straight 6_0 then
This really should be tied in to the Andy Murray thread.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65761

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:17 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:On the back of are recent form quite a few people have said sarcastically about how many goals we will concede against the arched enemy (he who have little faith) lucky for me, I quite frankly don't give a toss about negativity or the shyte for that matter,We are Everton football club, born out of the bowels of mother nature,
born to roam the earth and spread the word of everything Everton fc, 1878 a date we all remember ,Nil Satis Nisi Optimum (nothing but the best will do) words that still stick in your throat Now Mr Martinez your team talk should be a reminder to your players what those four words mean ?

WIN -WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN.

COYMBB'S

You go for it Polly. cheers cheers cheers
Statman

Number of posts : 6970
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WellOilBeefHooked on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:20 pm

Just give the pre-match talk and half time talk to Big Dunc to ignite the passion......
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1176
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:53 am

WellOilBeefHooked wrote:Just give the pre-match talk and half time talk to Big Dunc to ignite the passion......

+1
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:49 am

WellOilBeefHooked wrote:Just give the pre-match talk and half time talk to Big Dunc to ignite the passion......

He's a mute isn't he?
Albert

Number of posts : 15622
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 2:53 pm

I currently feel as we might just as well get this game over with and then try to get out of the relegation zone the following game.

Can't recall another derby where my expectations have been much lower.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65761

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 3:19 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I currently feel as we might just as well get this game over with and then try to get out of the relegation zone the following game.

Can't recall another derby where my expectations have been much lower.
feeling the same.. for the first time in years I'm seriously considering swerving the game....
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top