Man Shttey v Everton

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Man Shttey v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:31 am

Man City v Everton , AT THE ETHIAD STADIUM MANCHESTER, 16-45 live on sky.

Shittey are riding high in the premiership, whilst Everton haven't really found their form from last season,
It can't go on forever ,so I'm predicting a away win for the Toffees.

whose with me /against me ?

1-2

Coymbb's

SEFTON

Number of posts : 9402
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Shttey v Everton

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:34 am

Sefton wrote:Man City v Everton , AT THE ETHIAD STADIUM MANCHESTER, 16-45 live on sky.

Shittey are riding high in the premiership, whilst Everton haven't really found their form from last season,

1-2

Coymbb's

Dixie's not with you. You've just hi-jacked his thread. affraid

Consider yourself snitched on. Laughing

Number of posts : 13115
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:43 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Sefton wrote:Man City v Everton , AT THE ETHIAD STADIUM MANCHESTER, 16-45 live on sky.

1-2

Coymbb's

No I haven't its a 48 hour ruling ,no Dixie to be seen, lol!

B-H-E ye little snitch. Laughing
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:01 pm

1-2

Coymbb's

I'm with you mate, the post match you that is - these little wasters are rubbish and we will get nowhere fast on Saturday, how can Martinez go on about we did enough to win it in the first half when we always lose the second half? If the league was based on HT results alone we would be second but we are shit at holding a lead and its fuckin criminal, 26-0 to city, Kone to get a hat-trick
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25582
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:13 pm

Sefton wrote:

1-2

Coymbb's

It'll be 48hrs at 17.30 today. FFS sef, If we lose this now it will be entirely your fault. Not a 500m disparity in player spending, not a creaking Everton defence nor a misfiring strikefore, but entirely down to you. Are you aware of that?
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:13 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

1-2

Coymbb's

I'm with you mate, the post match you that is - these little wasters are rubbish and we will get nowhere fast on Saturday, how can Martinez go on about we did enough to win it in the first half when we always lose the second half? If the league was based on HT results alone we would be second but we are shit at holding a lead and its fuckin criminal, 26-0 to city, Kone to get a hat-trick

Martinez is bemoaning the players are tired , this said, it was Martinez only saying a few weeks ago December is a busy month, but we will cope?

STJ, I'm sure you will agree that are team is full of old men , with only James McCarthy and Stones/Naismith of any quality to return too the squad
we are very thin on the ground.

I don't like the style of football we are playing , we keep going backwards when we should be attacking, are midfield is shocking, we keep giving the ball away far to many times, we are playing 45 minutes football when we should be fit for 90+ hence the reason we can't hold on to the lead.
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:17 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Sefton wrote:

1-2

Coymbb's

It'll be 48hrs at 17.30 today. FFS sef, If we lose this now it will be entirely your fault. Not a 500m disparity in player spending, not a creaking Everton defence nor a misfiring strikefore, but entirely down to you. Are you aware of that?

Oh Sef, what have you done??? We're doomed I tells ya... doomed!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:34 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Sefton wrote:

1-2

Coymbb's

Hey Tonts come down off your high horse feller , win-lose-draw aint down to me, but I'm happy for you to point the finger at me.
as for being pedantic on the official start of 48 hours ruling, I know Dixie works till 5pm so I know he wouldn't have time to post.

If he does I'm happy to move over.Very Happy
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:37 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Sefton wrote:

1-2

Coymbb's

Oh Sef, what have you done??? We're doomed I tells ya... doomed!

I post my first thread and the world is coming to an end. Call yourselves evertonians tut tut. Laughing
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:46 pm

Sefton wrote:
I post my first thread and the world is coming to an end. Call yourselves evertonians tut tut. Laughing

I agreed with your uber-positive remarks prior to the Hull game - I'm not making that mistake again. Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:55 pm

Sefton wrote:

I agreed with your uber-positive remarks prior to the Hull game - I'm not making that mistake again. Very Happy

B-H-E, I don't recall your arm twisted up your back mate, you have your own opinions,
7pm Saturday 6th December 14, can now be called Humble pie day.

Hope you have a feast but, save Tonts a bit. lol!

SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 1:06 pm

Sefton wrote:
Sefton wrote:

B-H-E, I don't recall your arm twisted up your back mate, you have your own opinions,

My opinion is when you and I happen to agree on something, then a darker force than we could possibly comprehend emerges and we're doomed... doomed!

So you see, I have no choice but to snitch on you stealing the match thread from Dixie. This very open display of my total disagreement with you will help us wrestle the power back from evil and yield an Everton win. I'm essentially taking one for the team. Or we're doomed!

M4G - I'll leave you and your band of merry men to dish out Sef's appropriate punishment.

It hurts me to snitch on you, honest, but I have no choice.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 1:12 pm

Sefton wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

1-2

Coymbb's

Martinez is bemoaning the players are tired , this said, it was Martinez only saying a few weeks ago December is a busy month, but we will cope?

STJ, I'm sure you will agree that are team is full of old men , with only James McCarthy and Stones/Naismith of any quality to return too the squad
we are very thin on the ground.

I don't like the style of football we are playing , we keep going backwards when we should be attacking, are midfield is shocking, we keep giving the ball away far to many times, we are playing 45 minutes football when we should be fit for 90+ hence the reason we can't hold on to the lead.
don't think its age mate as even Barkley looks tired, we need to find a way to keep moving for 90 minutes and be available for passes when we are being closed down, that is how the best teams do it, but we are struggling with it. I blame Martinez for buying Kone, McGeedy, Kone, Alcopops, Kone and Kone, we need Fallaini back to eblow people into sumbission
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25582
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 1:30 pm

It's going to be ugly.

5-1 City
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13188
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 1:38 pm

Sefton wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sefton wrote:

1-2

Coymbb's

Hey Tonts come down off your high horse feller , win-lose-draw aint down to me, but I'm happy for you to point the finger at me.
as for being pedantic on the official start of 48 hours ruling, I know Dixie works till 5pm so I know he wouldn't have time to post.

Relax, Sef. I'm not being serious.
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 2:02 pm

Not looking forward to this game at all Sad
Super

Number of posts : 36201
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 2:07 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:It's going to be ugly.

5-1 City

We won't score.

5-0.
Armchair

Number of posts : 18721
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 2:46 pm

There will be an own goal from Zabaleta
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13188
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 3:09 pm

Funnily enough, I think this game could be set up for us to do alright. If you look at the Wolfsburg game we are actually more dangerous on the counter than when we have a ton of possession. If we get Jmc back and maybe Nais (How we miss his industry and smarts!) we stand a chance of getting points (well, maybe 1).

Big Rom likes to play running at goal, so does super Kev along with Coleyman and Baines. Sit deep and hit them on the break, 2-1 to Everton. The perfect mugging... and it was all down to sefton.
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 3:28 pm

Sefton wrote:
Sefton wrote:

My opinion is when you and I happen to agree on something, then a darker force than we could possibly comprehend emerges and we're doomed... doomed!

So you see, I have no choice but to snitch on you stealing the match thread from Dixie. This very open display of my total disagreement with you will help us wrestle the power back from evil and yield an Everton win. I'm essentially taking one for the team. Or we're doomed!

M4G - I'll leave you and your band of merry men to dish out Sef's appropriate punishment.

hairy's horny goat to do him up the rusty bullet hole Very Happy
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 3:34 pm

Blueberto wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Sefton wrote:

hairy's horny goat to do him up the rusty bullet hole Very Happy

I said 'punishment'.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 3:59 pm

It's all over Sky News... judge UWIE has been aroused from his jet lag and is being made aware of possibly the greatest and most blatant theft in years ... Comparisons of Iraq's March into Kuwait, are being made its that flagrant....
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8597

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 4:26 pm

Uwist61 wrote:It's all over Sky News... judge UWIE has been aroused from his jet lag and is being made aware of possibly the greatest and most blatant theft in years ... Comparisons of Iraq's March into Kuwait, are being made its that flagrant....
and multiple snitching too cheers cheers cheers cheers

It's a Christmas dream for Learned Counsel
Laughing
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33605
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 4:44 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sefton wrote:

1-2

Coymbb's

Relax, Sef. I'm not being serious.

I never for one moment thought you was Tonts. Very Happy
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 4:44 pm

Tonteau wrote:Funnily enough, I think this game could be set up for us to do alright. If you look at the Wolfsburg game we are actually more dangerous on the counter than when we have a ton of possession. If we get Jmc back and maybe Nais (How we miss his industry and smarts!) we stand a chance of getting points (well, maybe 1).

Big Rom likes to play running at goal, so does super Kev along with Coleyman and Baines. Sit deep and hit them on the break, 2-1 to Everton. The perfect mugging... and it was all down to sefton.

To be fair we could have conceded a bucket load against Wolfsburg. City won't be so profligate.
Statman

Number of posts : 7061
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next