Hull v Everton

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hull v Everton

Post  The President on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:43 pm

About time we started our winning run

0-3 Kone, Baines and Eto'o

This one will be a walk in the park
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11530
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:55 pm

Looking at our fixtures in January, Martinez needs to get at least a point at Hull, not get hammered by Citteh, beat WBA and get something at Palace. Absolute minimum of five points, or surely he must get the boot before we play the Shite. Fuck the FA Cup against West Ham, because look what happened to Wigan when they went on their cup run….

avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23757
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:00 pm

Hull to press our two holding midfielders, flooding the channels between fullbacks and centre halves, falling back quickly to stifle our ponderous attack, breaking quickly after growing bored defending our pitiful efforts with ease.

Hull 0-0 Everton


_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26871
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:30 pm

can't see us winning this.. 2-0 both from Jelavic
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33605
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Super on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:30 pm

Can't be arsed.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36201
Age : 40
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 1:36 am

When you're on a shit run of form this is the ideal fixture to get. Steve Bruce will be happy.
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3345
Age : 41
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 9:12 am

Super wrote:Can't be arsed.

Ditto......lost interest and also losing faith. Terribly disappointed Surprised
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Helenqu on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 4:20 pm

Blueberto wrote:
Super wrote:Can't be arsed.

Ditto......lost interest and also losing faith. Terribly disappointed Surprised
That's exactly how I feel too.
avatar
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 55
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:10 pm

Helenqu wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Super wrote:Can't be arsed.

Ditto......lost interest and also losing faith. Terribly disappointed Surprised
That's exactly how I feel too.

The point is guys, Chairman- Managers-Players alike ,move on, we will still be Evertonians , Things will change.cheers
avatar
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9402
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  The President on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm

Sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Super wrote:Can't be arsed.

Ditto......lost interest and also losing faith. Terribly disappointed Surprised
That's exactly how I feel too.

The point is guys, Chairman- Managers-Players alike ,move on, we will still be Evertonians , Things will change.cheers  

Amen
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11530
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:37 pm

The President wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Super wrote:Can't be arsed.

Ditto......lost interest and also losing faith. Terribly disappointed Surprised
That's exactly how I feel too.

The point is guys, Chairman- Managers-Players alike ,move on, we will still be Evertonians , Things will change.cheers  

Amen
I agree too... things will change

we'll be in the Championship
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33605
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:39 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
The President wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Super wrote:Can't be arsed.

Ditto......lost interest and also losing faith. Terribly disappointed Surprised
That's exactly how I feel too.

The point is guys, Chairman- Managers-Players alike ,move on, we will still be Evertonians , Things will change.cheers  

Amen
I agree too... things will change

we'll be in the Championship
We'll sign some Wigan players in the transfer window so the entire team consists of former Wigan players.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66450
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
The President wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Super wrote:Can't be arsed.

Ditto......lost interest and also losing faith. Terribly disappointed Surprised
That's exactly how I feel too.

The point is guys, Chairman- Managers-Players alike ,move on, we will still be Evertonians , Things will change.cheers  

Amen
I agree too... things will change

we'll be in the Championship
We'll sign some Wigan players in the transfer window so the entire team consists of former Wigan players.
Bill can sell to Dave Whelan then ... he broke his leg once you know...
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33605
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 6:01 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
The President wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Super wrote:Can't be arsed.

Ditto......lost interest and also losing faith. Terribly disappointed Surprised
That's exactly how I feel too.

The point is guys, Chairman- Managers-Players alike ,move on, we will still be Evertonians , Things will change.cheers  

Amen
I agree too... things will change

we'll be in the Championship
We'll sign some Wigan players in the transfer window so the entire team consists of former Wigan players.
Bill can sell to Dave Whelan then ... he broke his leg once you know...


Barkleys broken leg would be worth more than the entire Wigan team , but, don't tell Dave Whelan I told you so.
avatar
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9402
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 3:51 am

Couldn't give a fuck
avatar
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13188
Age : 45
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 8:05 am

Hull are struggling and are only avoiding the relegation zone on goal difference.... so they are bound to win against us.

And as we are only 5 points above them, this is a six pointer for both teams.

Seriously, if we don't win this we could be going down.
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25582
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:10 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:When you're on a shit run of form this is the ideal fixture to get. Steve Bruce will be happy.

True dat.  Seriously.  Brucey will be telling his players that this could be the start of a revival for them.  He'll tell them to get into us from the first minute, right up in our faces and, if they can grab a goal, we'll deflate.  He'll tell them to go out like warriors.  Bobby will tell our lot that they're phenomenal players, they've been inspirational so far this season and, if they can avoid making silly errors, they will dance around Hull.  He'll tell them not to panic, play it nice and slow because they are better than the opposition.

Doomed.  Best offer 0-0.  Fingers crossed, a lucky 1-0 win for the Blues with a ricochet off Luka's fat arse, and they hit the post a hundred times.

Sack everyone.  Doris for chairman.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23757
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:20 am

hairberto cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:When you're on a shit run of form this is the ideal fixture to get. Steve Bruce will be happy.

True dat.  Seriously.  Brucey will be telling his players that this could be the start of a revival for them.  He'll tell them to get into us from the first minute, right up in our faces and, if they can grab a goal, we'll deflate.  He'll tell them to go out like warriors.  Bobby will tell our lot that they're phenomenal players, they've been inspirational so far this season and, if they can avoid making silly errors, they will dance around Hull.  He'll tell them not to panic, play it nice and slow because they are better than the opposition.

Doomed.  Best offer 0-0.  Fingers crossed, a lucky 1-0 win for the Blues with a ricochet off Luka's fat arse, and they hit the post a hundred times.

Sack everyone.  Doris for chairman.


Hairy,you better hurry up with that Harrogate 606 meet-up (I like bourbon biscuits) ,me and you need to talk about your negativity mate Very Happy
we will win convincingly against Hull, just wait and see if I'm right.

0-2 the mighty blues.
avatar
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9402
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:43 am

I think we can win this.

Just don't concede any corners and we'll win.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18333
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Tonteau on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 11:47 am

All I want to see is our players making braver, better decisions, stronger tackles, smarter runs and looking like they believe in themselves. We looks so meek at the moment and it's just embarrassing. We're far better then how we've been playing.

0-4 blues.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 111
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:59 pm

Who was the sub goalie Sunday? Any truth in te rumour (that I'm starting) that we've got Dickie Wright coming back on loan?
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17240
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 2:26 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Who was the sub goalie Sunday? Any truth in te rumour (that I'm starting) that we've got Dickie Wright coming back on loan?

No we are signing Steve Simonsen from Rangers for GBP1.00
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18333
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 4:31 pm

Time to wash and reupholster the fabric.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5945
Age : 65
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  The President on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 8:22 am

Sobering Facts

The Toffees have gone nine games without a Premier League clean sheet and have conceded 31 goals - last season they let in just 39 in the entire league season.
Roberto Martinez's side have attempted fewer crosses from open play than any other Premier League team this season.
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11530
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 8:28 am

The President wrote:Sobering Facts

The Toffees have gone nine games without a Premier League clean sheet and have conceded 31 goals - last season they let in just 39 in the entire league season.
Roberto Martinez's side have attempted fewer crosses from open play than any other Premier League team this season.


Today is a new Dawn Prez, A new Year.

Coymbb's
avatar
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9402
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum