Young Boys v Everton

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Fri 20 Feb - 4:09

Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2136
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Statman on Fri 20 Feb - 4:56

hairberto cataract wrote:Did we play last night? Quick glance at the BBC news site, the only thing that seems to have occurred is a penalty by some cunt in a red shirt.

We didn't lose - move on, nothing to see.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 20 Feb - 6:22

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys. Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good. No
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3886
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 20 Feb - 6:34

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13066
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Statman on Fri 20 Feb - 8:55

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 20 Feb - 9:02

Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.

let's hope we don't end up in the shit when they come to us next week Embarassed
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6743
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 20 Feb - 11:09

Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.
In Young Boys history, no stoppage has ever been restarted with dropped balls.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5778
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 20 Feb - 11:14

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.
In Young Boys history, no stoppage has ever been restarted with dropped balls.

Jesus no wonder we get no new people here on this board.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 20 Feb - 11:18

Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.
In Young Boys history, no stoppage has ever been restarted with dropped balls.

Jesus no wonder we get no new people here on this board.
we have pending membership requests from Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, Ken Barlow & DLT though... allegedly
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33047
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 20 Feb - 11:25

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.
In Young Boys history, no stoppage has ever been restarted with dropped balls.

Jesus no wonder we get no new people here on this board.
we have pending membership requests from Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, Ken Barlow & DLT though... allegedly
There's your back 4.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5778
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Fri 20 Feb - 11:27

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.
In Young Boys history, no stoppage has ever been restarted with dropped balls.

Jesus no wonder we get no new people here on this board.
we have pending membership requests from Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, Ken Barlow & DLT though... allegedly
There's your back 4.

None of those had a particularly solid defence!
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2136
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Statman on Fri 20 Feb - 12:14

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.
In Young Boys history, no stoppage has ever been restarted with dropped balls.

Jesus no wonder we get no new people here on this board.
we have pending membership requests from Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, Ken Barlow & DLT though... allegedly
There's your back 4.

None of those had a particularly solid defence!
You don't need one. Witness StevieMe.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  mindyerKoelMister? on Fri 20 Feb - 17:01

Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Everton rip Young Boys wide open........ Rolling Eyes


I prefer to think we gave Young Boys a spanking.

Everton shaft Young Boys.  Laughing

Everton's penetration against Young Boys was good.  No

Not just good. Four goals! We penetrated Young Boys rearguard over and over again.

We were so strong going forward we put the willies up them.
In Young Boys history, no stoppage has ever been restarted with dropped balls.

Jesus no wonder we get no new people here on this board.

Smile
avatar
mindyerKoelMister?

Number of posts : 17056
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 21 Feb - 6:54

when is the Leicester City game thread starting?
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 21 Feb - 7:12

Mr_Ben wrote:when is the Leicester City game thread starting?
No sign of WOBH.. so Rule 2 is in play

2... If the person who has the thread honour does not start the next thread before 48 hours of kick off, anyone may start the next thread without a theft penalty ... anyone starting the thread prior to 48 hours from kick off will be considered to be a thread thief & fined accordingly
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33047
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 21 Feb - 7:22

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:when is the Leicester City game thread starting?
No sign of WOBH.. so Rule 2 is in play

2... If the person who has the thread honour does not start the next thread before 48 hours of kick off, anyone may start the next thread without a theft penalty ... anyone starting the thread prior to 48 hours from kick off will be considered to be a thread thief & fined accordingly

Hinchy Corner to start the thread.

Can't believe we have official rules for these threads!!
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Boys v Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum