Arsenal vs Everton

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 4:27 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Expected nothing, got nothing.

Who do we have next? Away to Chelsea?

Stoke away and then at home to Newcastle. 1 point at most from both games I reckon.

Normally I would say well at least thats all the top teams played home and away bar Utd home, Southampton and Tottenham. (all at home). But hard to to see where we will get three points from next. Zero incision in final third.
Not sure what game you watched mate, but I thought we were fantastic, marvelous and desperately unlucky not to get something from the game. Really couldn't have asked more from the players.

cyclops

You forgot "outstanding".
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  KoelJagz on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 4:35 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Expected nothing, got nothing.

Who do we have next? Away to Chelsea?

Stoke away and then at home to Newcastle. 1 point at most from both games I reckon.

Normally I would say well at least thats all the top teams played home and away bar Utd home, Southampton and Tottenham. (all at home). But hard to to see where we will get three points from next. Zero incision in final third.
Not sure what game you watched mate, but I thought we were fantastic, marvelous and desperately unlucky not to get something from the game. Really couldn't have asked more from the players.

cyclops

You forgot "outstanding".

<Eyebrow raised>
"Phenomenal"
<Eyebrow lowered>

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26820
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 4:47 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Expected nothing, got nothing.

Who do we have next? Away to Chelsea?

Stoke away and then at home to Newcastle. 1 point at most from both games I reckon.

Normally I would say well at least thats all the top teams played home and away bar Utd home, Southampton and Tottenham. (all at home). But hard to to see where we will get three points from next. Zero incision in final third.
Not sure what game you watched mate, but I thought we were fantastic, marvelous and desperately unlucky not to get something from the game. Really couldn't have asked more from the players.

cyclops

You forgot "outstanding".

<Eyebrow raised>
"Phenomenal"
<Eyebrow lowered>


Everton boss Roberto Martinez, speaking to BBC Sport:

"We didn't deserve the scoreline that is for sure. I thought we did many good things. It was disappointing to concede from a dead-ball situation, that is the last thing you want to do when you come to places like this but in the second half we were terrific. We created very good chances, pushed Arsenal back, but unfortunately they got a deflected goal. It has been a reflection of our season really.

"It will take a bit of momentum in terms of results. If you get two or three wins everything changes. We have not had any momentum this season and that is reflected in the points tally but all we can do is get ready for the next game, try to discover that momentum and finish the season as strongly as we can."


Martinez trying to put a positive thing on it, but fails yet again. Fails phenomenally.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65761
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  Super on Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:52 am

Well that was an interesting trip down to The Emirates yesterday. Starting with a cheeky couple of pre match beers in an Arsenal Supporters only pub, luckily wasn't wearing any Everton colours so no problems (proper naughty me!)

Another poor performance from Martinez's boys, couldn't work out some of his changes, especially with Kone remaining on the bench when we were 1-0. Really starting to worry where the next point, let alone win is going to come from.

Too much passing it around the back, really wish we would just lump it forward more and stop getting into too much trouble at the back. Arsenal didn't really have to get out of 1st gear all game.....

avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  Super on Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:55 am













avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:18 am

Excellent view Super.

Did you have to put a fake cockney accent on in the Gunners only pub?
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  Super on Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:29 am

Mr_Ben wrote:Excellent view Super.

Did you have to put a fake cockney accent on in the Gunners only pub?

Ha ha, yeah read my Danny Dyer phrase book on the train down. So was proper sorted!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 02 Mar 2015, 1:26 pm

Great that you made the trip Super. Too bad the result and performance weren't there.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65761
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal vs Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum