Everton V Newcastle

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton V Newcastle

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 11:26 am

How does this work then?

Never done one before

3-1 defeat because we are shite and going down.
avatar
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13187
Age : 45
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  SEFTON on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 11:40 am

Gravy & Chips wrote:How does this work then?

Never done one before

3-1 defeat because we are shite and going down.


Well done for having the balls to start the thread Gravy & Chips, sorry for the pun but, I think we have had are chips with Martinez.
avatar
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9401
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:12 pm

In my role as Board Snitcher it's my responsibility to point out the next game is home to Dynamo Kiev.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13115
Age : 40
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:26 pm

Big Duncan's first game as temporary manager. 2-1 to Everton.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18333
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  bluefaze on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:46 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:In my role as Board Snitcher it's my responsibility to point out the next game is home to Dynamo Kiev.
Supersnitcher likes this

bluefaze

Number of posts : 13
Age : 117
Registration date : 2014-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Da Judge on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:47 pm

Official Snitcher - my heartiest congratulations. Snitching is a hard cross to bear and should be amply rewarded. Please take this note to the league organiser for your 5 point reward.

As regards the snitchee, Gravy; there is mitigation in that he as shown indefatigable courage to start a thread. However given the fact that he overlooked the one constant successful theme of our season (Europa League), a sanction has to be applied. By way of an incentive the sanction shall be thus...

He can retain the thread for the Toon match. If EFC lose then he will be stuffed with a 3 point penalty (the normal 5 points Sef are reduced to reflect courage). If EFC draw or win he will continue the thread for the next PL match. If they lose that his penalty will be 2 points, if EFC continue to build his thread then losing the third match would incur a 1 point penalty. If Gravy can keep his thread going for four or more matches (with at least one win) then no-one would begrudge the man receiving a positive bonus of 8 points at the end of his thread to reflect that he showed no cowardice in his foolhardy reading of the fixture list.


Ah, but what of the EL who is going to step up. Well the court is happy to invite Mr Sefton a second chance to go legitimate. If he steps up and Everton progress then I would happily return 4 points if we win one of the matches and 2 points for a draw. So for two winning draws Sef would claw back 4 points in addition to the normal points. He would also be the first choice successor to Gravy once his thread has completed.

Sounds fair to me.....
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8597
Age : 57
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:56 pm

fuck me Uwie... a superb piece of law making.. I'm sure it makes sense but jeez I'm confused beyond belief.. this I appreciate is the prime aim of the legal profession.

BHE will snitch his way to the fucking title at this rate... what a snide !!

and as for supersnitcher... whoever you are... you can fuck right off !
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33601
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  SEFTON on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 1:08 pm

Uwist61 wrote:Official Snitcher - my heartiest congratulations. Snitching is a hard cross to bear and should be amply rewarded. Please take this note to the league organiser for your 5 point reward.

As regards the snitchee, Gravy; there is mitigation in that he as shown indefatigable courage to start a thread. However given the fact that he overlooked the one constant successful theme of our season (Europa League), a sanction has to be applied. By way of an incentive the sanction shall be thus...

He can retain the thread for the Toon match. If EFC lose then he will be stuffed with a 3 point penalty (the normal 5 points Sef are reduced to reflect courage). If EFC draw or win he will continue the thread for the next PL match. If they lose that his penalty will be 2 points, if EFC continue to build his thread then losing the third match would incur a 1 point penalty. If Gravy can keep his thread going for four or more matches (with at least one win) then no-one would begrudge the man receiving a positive bonus of 8 points at the end of his thread to reflect that he showed no cowardice in his foolhardy reading of the fixture list.


Ah, but what of the EL who is going to step up. Well the court is happy to invite Mr Sefton a second chance to go legitimate. If he steps up and Everton progress then I would happily return 4 points if we win one of the matches and 2 points for a draw. So for two winning draws Sef would claw back 4 points in addition to the normal points. He would also be the first choice successor to Gravy once his thread has completed.

Sounds fair to me.....


I'm happy to do my bit Malord for club & board, I just hope my contribution doesn't fall foul to are league position, I would like to take this opportunity in Wishing Gravy all the best(he's going to need it bless)hope he manages to steer us away from the dreaded drop.
avatar
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9401
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 3:32 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:fuck me Uwie... a superb piece of law making.. I'm sure it makes sense but jeez I'm confused beyond belief.. this I appreciate is the prime aim of the legal profession.

BHE will snitch his way to the fucking title at this rate... what a snide !!

and as for supersnitcher... whoever you are... you can fuck right off !

lol!

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13115
Age : 40
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 13 Mar 2015, 3:00 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Big Duncan's first game as temporary manager. 2-1 to Everton.

Same score and Bobby Martinez continues on his 21 game unbeaten run (which includes 16 draws).
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18333
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Super on Fri 13 Mar 2015, 3:24 pm

TEAM NEWS

Everton's John Stones is a fitness doubt because of illness, while Leighton Baines and Leon Osman also face late tests due to injury.

Gareth Barry is banned and he joins fellow absentees Aiden McGeady, Steven Pienaar, Tony Hibbert and Bryan Oviedo

Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse begins a seven-game suspension, but Rob Elliott, Remy Cabella and Jack Colback return.

Steven Taylor, Cheick Tiote, Massadio Haidara, Siem de Jong and Paul Dummett are injured.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36196
Age : 40
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Super on Fri 13 Mar 2015, 3:26 pm

Everton boss Roberto Martinez reported a clean bill of health following last night's 2-1 victory over Dynamo Kiev in the Europa League.

"We didn't pick up any knocks or bruises last night. John Stones should be available after a stomach bug," said Martinez, whose side hosts Newcastle on Sunday.

"Bryan Oviedo is probably three weeks away from being fully fit. Leighton Baines will have a late fitness test."
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36196
Age : 40
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 14 Mar 2015, 9:15 am

Super wrote:Everton boss Roberto Martinez reported a clean bill of health following last night's 2-1 victory over Dynamo Kiev in the Europa League.

"We didn't pick up any knocks or bruises last night. John Stones should be available after a stomach bug," said Martinez, whose side hosts Newcastle on Sunday.

"Bryan Oviedo is probably three weeks away from being fully fit. Leighton Baines will have a late fitness test."

I doubt I'd risk Baines. Surely having him on the bench and therefor 100% for on Thursday would be better. I think Garbutt deserves to keep his place too.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18333
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  The President on Sat 14 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm

It is very tight at the bottom
If there ever was a must win game so far this season then this is it.

I would settle for a scrappy 1-0
but I feel we are "owed" (well over due) a good performance in premier league... lets put Newcastle to the sword please..... 3-0 cheers
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11530
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Sat 14 Mar 2015, 6:29 pm

I'm feeling strangely confident, and I don't know why.
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 14 Mar 2015, 10:28 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I'm feeling strangely confident, and I don't know why.
Based on the Kiev game I would agree. But we are talking about the Premier league here.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66449
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 2:03 am

i honestly believe thast if we don't get 3 points from today, we are seriously fucked.

just 3 points clear of the drop zone, we need to start winning again, PDQ
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 6:04 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I'm feeling strangely confident, and I don't know why.
Based on the Kiev game I would agree. But we are talking about the Premier league here.

1. Toon have nothing to play for
2. We have a decent record at home V toon
3. Martinez seems to have woken to our boring passing play at times
4. Player must be buoyed from Thursday's result
5. Toon striker is banned for spitting
6. We're shit at the monent
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18333
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  The President on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 9:00 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I'm feeling strangely confident, and I don't know why.
Based on the Kiev game I would agree. But we are talking about the Premier league here.

1. Toon have nothing to play for
2. We have a decent record at home V toon
3. Martinez seems to have woken to our boring passing play at times
4. Player must be buoyed from Thursday's result
5. Toon striker is banned for spitting
6. We're shit at the monent

7. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form pale
8. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form pale
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11530
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 9:42 am

The President wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I'm feeling strangely confident, and I don't know why.
Based on the Kiev game I would agree. But we are talking about the Premier league here.

1. Toon have nothing to play for
2. We have a decent record at home V toon
3. Martinez seems to have woken to our boring passing play at times
4. Player must be buoyed from Thursday's result
5. Toon striker is banned for spitting
6. We're shit at the monent

7. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form  pale
8. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form  pale

9. We are still shit at the moment Very Happy in the prem that is
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7026
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 12:15 pm

Blue gazza wrote:
The President wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I'm feeling strangely confident, and I don't know why.
Based on the Kiev game I would agree. But we are talking about the Premier league here.

1. Toon have nothing to play for
2. We have a decent record at home V toon
3. Martinez seems to have woken to our boring passing play at times
4. Player must be buoyed from Thursday's result
5. Toon striker is banned for spitting
6. We're shit at the monent

7. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form  pale
8. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form  pale

9. We are still shit at the moment Very Happy  in the prem that is

10. The Toon are shit at the moment
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3930
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Da Judge on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 12:23 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:
The President wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I'm feeling strangely confident, and I don't know why.
Based on the Kiev game I would agree. But we are talking about the Premier league here.

1. Toon have nothing to play for
2. We have a decent record at home V toon
3. Martinez seems to have woken to our boring passing play at times
4. Player must be buoyed from Thursday's result
5. Toon striker is banned for spitting
6. We're shit at the monent

7. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form  pale
8. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form  pale

9. We are still shit at the moment Very Happy  in the prem that is

10.  The Toon are shit at the moment
11. the whole of the Prem is shit, overpriced and overrated
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8597
Age : 57
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 2:36 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:
The President wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I'm feeling strangely confident, and I don't know why.
Based on the Kiev game I would agree. But we are talking about the Premier league here.

1. Toon have nothing to play for
2. We have a decent record at home V toon
3. Martinez seems to have woken to our boring passing play at times
4. Player must be buoyed from Thursday's result
5. Toon striker is banned for spitting
6. We're shit at the monent

7. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form  pale
8. Beating young boys didn't improve PL form  pale

9. We are still shit at the moment Very Happy  in the prem that is

10.  The Toon are shit at the moment
11. the whole of the Prem is shit, overpriced and overrated
"A huge cloud of shit? Wow. I think I smell it. Come on let's go. Hey everybody, there's a shit cloud coming. Run for your lives."
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5945
Age : 65
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 3:02 pm

Terrified of losing today
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33601
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 3:10 pm

The President wrote:It is very tight at the bottom
If there ever was a must win game so far this season then this is it.

I would settle for a scrappy 1-0
but I feel we are "owed" (well over due) a good performance in premier league... lets put Newcastle to the sword please..... 3-0 cheers

I'd settle for being tight at the bottom, we've visitors and we're eating and drinking too much Crying or Very sad
avatar
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17240
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton V Newcastle

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum