QPR v Everton

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QPR v Everton

Post  Gravy & Chips on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 2:08 am

Not even arsed.
Two nil defeat
avatar
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13102
Age : 44
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:09 am

doomed while this prick is in control

4-1 to QPR
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33050
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  sefton on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:33 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:doomed while this prick is in control

4-1 to QPR


We won't lose 0-2 Everton win saves Martinez.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Super on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:54 am

Can't be bothered, wont watch the game. Will just let my phone notify me every time we concede a goal....
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  The President on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:15 am

I have never predicted a loss for us but I really feel we will lose this one

2-1 Sad
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11332
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  sefton on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:17 am

Call ye Selves Evertonians, OK so we are out of Europa, we all knew it was going to happen eventually, not the way we imagined but its done.

Sorry but the premiership is more important , we will never be a big club while kenwright in charge.


I'm going to Southampton game ,doubt anyone else is, so i'll have a drink in the winslow with the wife. Very Happy
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Gravy & Chips on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:20 pm

My mate has had his ban lifted from Seguras so I can't wait for the Southampton game......so I can have a nice pint of San Miguel again

Shit scared about the game though
avatar
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13102
Age : 44
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:21 pm

This is my first only game of the season. In the away end, singing til we lose, then booing Bobby with the rest. Looking forward to a nice spot of lunch before the game, and a pint afterwards with a couple of mates.

5-4 to QPR: Stan Bowles hat-trick, Alcaraz o.g., and Gerry Francis pen for them, Distin, Pienaar, Eto'o and Foofoo for us.

Sack Martinez, sack Kenwright, sack Doris the tea lady.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23538
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:This is my first only game of the season. In the away end, singing til we lose, then booing Bobby with the rest.  Looking forward to a nice spot of lunch before the game, and a pint afterwards with a couple of mates.

5-4 to QPR: Stan Bowles hat-trick, Alcaraz o.g., and Gerry Francis pen for them, Distin, Pienaar, Eto'o and Foofoo for us.

Sack Martinez, sack Kenwright, sack Doris the tea lady.
bastard ... Doris is innocent Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33050
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Statman on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 1:41 pm

Sefton wrote:Call ye Selves Evertonians, OK so we are out of Europa, we all knew it was going to happen eventually, not the way we imagined but its done.

Sorry but the premiership is more important , we will never be a big club while kenwright in charge.


I'm going to Southampton game ,doubt anyone else is, so i'll have a drink in the winslow with the wife. Very Happy

Is she a barmaid?
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6970
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  sefton on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 2:31 pm

Statman wrote:
Sefton wrote:Call ye Selves Evertonians, OK so we are out of Europa, we all knew it was going to happen eventually, not the way we imagined but its done.

Sorry but the premiership is more important , we will never be a big club while kenwright in charge.


I'm going to Southampton game ,doubt anyone else is, so i'll have a drink in the winslow with the wife. Very Happy

Is she a barmaid?


No mate she's not, we live down south she supports Wycombe but. likes to come with me to see the game
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Super on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 3:47 pm

Sefton wrote:Call ye Selves Evertonians, OK so we are out of Europa, we all knew it was going to happen eventually, not the way we imagined but its done.

Sorry but the premiership is more important , we will never be a big club while kenwright in charge.

I'm going to Southampton game ,doubt anyone else is, so i'll have a drink in the winslow with the wife. Very Happy

I was looking at getting a ticket for the game against Southampton, but ended up getting one for the Arsenal away game instead.

Been to two games this season and not seen us score a goal.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  sefton on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 3:51 pm

Super wrote:
Sefton wrote:Call ye Selves Evertonians, OK so we are out of Europa, we all knew it was going to happen eventually, not the way we imagined but its done.

Sorry but the premiership is more important , we will never be a big club while kenwright in charge.

I'm going to Southampton game ,doubt anyone else is, so i'll have a drink in the winslow with the wife. Very Happy

I was looking at getting a ticket for the game against Southampton, but ended up getting one for the Arsenal away game instead.

Been to two games this season and not seen us score a goal.



Took the wife up to goodison for the Arsenal-Swansea-Liverpoo games,all three been a draw . cheers
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Super on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 4:13 pm

Sefton wrote:
Super wrote:
Sefton wrote:Call ye Selves Evertonians, OK so we are out of Europa, we all knew it was going to happen eventually, not the way we imagined but its done.

Sorry but the premiership is more important , we will never be a big club while kenwright in charge.

I'm going to Southampton game ,doubt anyone else is, so i'll have a drink in the winslow with the wife. Very Happy

I was looking at getting a ticket for the game against Southampton, but ended up getting one for the Arsenal away game instead.

Been to two games this season and not seen us score a goal.



Took the wife up to goodison for the Arsenal-Swansea-Liverpoo games,all three been a draw . cheers

Well let's hope that unbeaten run continues mate.....
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:22 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:This is my first only game of the season. In the away end, singing til we lose, then booing Bobby with the rest.  Looking forward to a nice spot of lunch before the game, and a pint afterwards with a couple of mates.

5-4 to QPR: Stan Bowles hat-trick, Alcaraz o.g., and Gerry Francis pen for them, Distin, Pienaar, Eto'o and Foofoo for us.

Sack Martinez, sack Kenwright, sack Doris the tea lady.
3 of us have booked the "EFC on Tour" bus down to QPR on Sunday. Freebies because of the Euro games in the group stage. Lunch and "entertainment" thrown in, and probably tea and a pie at HT.
It worked when we did the same down to Palace, so I'm going for bounceability here. Stones & Ossie are a must in this game. As for our 5' 10" goalie, I'd even go for Robles, unless of course we've got some kind of ESPN deal, when we get a gazzillion bucks for playing Obama's buddy. Where's Dizzie? He would have not been beaten in the air last night like our gaucho.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5781
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  sefton on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 12:33 pm

Super wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Super wrote:
Sefton wrote:Call ye Selves Evertonians, OK so we are out of Europa, we all knew it was going to happen eventually, not the way we imagined but its done.

Sorry but the premiership is more important , we will never be a big club while kenwright in charge.

I'm going to Southampton game ,doubt anyone else is, so i'll have a drink in the winslow with the wife. Very Happy

I was looking at getting a ticket for the game against Southampton, but ended up getting one for the Arsenal away game instead.

Been to two games this season and not seen us score a goal.



Took the wife up to goodison for the Arsenal-Swansea-Liverpoo games,all three been a draw . cheers

Well let's hope that unbeaten run continues mate.....

Would prefer her to see us win one JAMIE. lol!
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  sefton on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 1:11 pm

COME ON YOU BLUES 0-2 EVERTON say no to Negativity
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 1:39 pm

We should be winning this one. If we can play with the same tempo as we did against Newcastle then we will win 0-2 or 0-3. Would be nice to see Lukaku scoring again as well.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 1:42 pm

Dixie Land wrote:We should be winning this one. If we can play with the same tempo as we did against Newcastle then we will win 0-2 or 0-3. Would be nice to see Lukaku scoring again as well.
if they start with the same tempo that they did v Spuds... we'll be 3 down by 20 minutes, esp if Alcopop is playing
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33050
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 2:29 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:We should be winning this one. If we can play with the same tempo as we did against Newcastle then we will win 0-2 or 0-3. Would be nice to see Lukaku scoring again as well.
if they start with the same tempo that they did v Spuds... we'll be 3 down by 20 minutes, esp if Alcopop is playing

Hoping that Stones is ready to play today. He is a good defender with excellent distribution.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 3:02 pm

avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33050
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 3:06 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Good that Barry is suspended and Alcaraz is dropped.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  KoelJagz on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 3:31 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Good that Barry is suspended and Alcaraz is dropped.

Better team then Thursday. 0-4 defeat.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26820
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Good that Barry is suspended and Alcaraz is dropped.

Better team then Thursday. 0-4 defeat.

Agreed mate. Should be winning this today.
avatar
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20987
Age : 38
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 3:39 pm

avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33050
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum