QPR v Everton

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: QPR v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 7:14 pm

Armchair wrote:
"That was an outstanding performance in terms of greed and the personality we needed to adapt to that type of game.

"QPR have been unfortunate at home this season, have created chances and today the result could have gone either way. We defended very well and scored two outstanding goals.

"The desire and application we showed gives me more satisfaction than any other victory. Now we have to make sure this performance is an incredible platform for the rest of the reason. We need to climb the table as high as we can."

He does talk bollocks, doesn't he?
I think he's pissed
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 7:18 pm

I hate being wrong

So pleased I was wrong this time
The President

Number of posts : 11449
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 7:22 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair wrote:
"That was an outstanding performance in terms of greed and the personality we needed to adapt to that type of game.

"QPR have been unfortunate at home this season, have created chances and today the result could have gone either way. We defended very well and scored two outstanding goals.

"The desire and application we showed gives me more satisfaction than any other victory. Now we have to make sure this performance is an incredible platform for the rest of the reason. We need to climb the table as high as we can."

He does talk bollocks, doesn't he?
I think he's pissed

Part of me hopes he talks like that because English isn't his first language. It seems like he is trying to use big words to prove how good his English is, but it comes across as Bodgers-like.
Armchair

Number of posts : 18512
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 8:16 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I'll claim the credit for our luck. Won 2 tickets for Wimbledon Centre Court and a days sailing last night at a charity do.  cheers cheers cheers cheers Unusual to get a win with John Moss

I was at a St Patrick's Day Gala dinner in Budapest and literally got into a drinking session with Irish, Norwegian and Canadian ambassadors and staff. The whole thing was rigged because as ambassadors they cannot officially get pissed so they have their staffs take their turns for them. Christ it was hard waking up this morning...
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8521
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 8:36 pm

Long Live G&C!
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2216
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 9:12 pm

What a fucking shithole that ground is. Disgraceful. Equalled only by the fucking shite performance from our lads. Still, three points is three points. But that was as bad as I've seen from an Everton side, fucking dreadful.

Sack Martinez, he's destroyed a decent team.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:43 am

hairberto cataract wrote:What a fucking shithole that ground is. Disgraceful. Equalled only by the fucking shite performance from our lads. Still, three points is three points. But that was as bad as I've seen from an Everton side, fucking dreadful.

I thought it was a decent facsimile of Upper Bullens. Clearly built in honour of our great pungent stand. Beer price!!! Bring on the Chang.
Mess of a game, and both strikers fecked for the season by the look of it. 2 nice goals and that's all she wrote.
That was a nice black quilted jacket you had on.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5868
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 7:18 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:What a fucking shithole that ground is. Disgraceful. Equalled only by the fucking shite performance from our lads. Still, three points is three points. But that was as bad as I've seen from an Everton side, fucking dreadful.

I thought it was a decent facsimile of Upper Bullens. Clearly built in honour of our great pungent stand. Beer price!!! Bring on the Chang.
Mess of a game, and both strikers fecked for the season by the look of it. 2 nice goals and that's all she wrote.

Ha, no the quilted jacket was someone else. I was in the ballgown and Hoxton beard. Hopefully just Kone crocked. In a 4 4 2, Kone's best position is at home with his missus.
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 8:27 am

hairberto cataract wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Ha, no the quilted jacket was someone else. I was in the ballgown and Hoxton beard.  Hopefully just Kone crocked. In a 4 4 2, Kone's best position is at home with his missus.

Wigan with Alcaraz . cheers

Time to bring Chris Long back from Brentford, Give the lad some first team football , can't do any worse than Kone.
sefton

Number of posts : 9362
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 3:45 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

Ha, no the quilted jacket was someone else. I was in the ballgown and Hoxton beard.  Hopefully just Kone crocked. In a 4 4 2, Kone's best position is at home with his missus.
He was involved in both goals though. Do they count as assists? We should all wear coneheads in 2 weeks time in celebration.
btw, half of the people around me were in black quilted jackets. Must have been a run on them at Matalan and the market.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5868
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 8:17 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

He was involved in both goals though. Do they count as assists? We should all wear coneheads in 2 weeks time in celebration.
btw, half of the people around me were in black quilted jackets. Must have been a run on them at Matalan and the market.

True, he was involved in both goals; first one he bombed down the left wing, the only time we had some width in the whole game, and the second he missed a sitter and Lennon banged in the rebound.

Kone is not terribly good phenomenal
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top