Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Sun 24 May 2015, 9:02 pm

All I can say is thank fuck I don't have to watch that pile of shite for a few months!! What a shit season! No passion at all utter utter wank! Well give the cunt until Crimbo and if things don't get better then fuck him off!!!!!

Fucking booooooooooooo
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 25 May 2015, 2:27 pm

mindyerho? wrote:My Spuds mate says they are shite at home, he was very surprised they turned up today. I think we were too......
Maybe they wanted 5th more than Shyte and Saints. That could be a new TV programme. Saints and Shyte!
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5767
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 25 May 2015, 3:56 pm

Bobby's post match interview is interesting http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32870594. There's a fair amount of the usual BS, but he also admits that the results of first two games v Leicester and Arsenal had a large impact on the early season performances. Reading a little between the lines, he also seems to be saying that the pre-season wasn't good enough, partly due to the WC but also the preparation of the squad and recruitment of players. Obviously we could have told him all this back in September, but at least his thinking isn't vastly different from ours.
Armchair

Number of posts : 18333
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 25 May 2015, 4:14 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I bet Hairy fucking loved that performance
He'll never go again.
lucky he couldn't see the pitch ... eh Laughing

ha, turned out to be a fucking great seat, MS3 in the main stand, row E, seat 154 if you ever buy a ticket on Stub Hub. Just behind the corporate wankers who all turned up five minutes late after half time, finishing their prawn sarnies.

Unfortunately, we were fucking dire. Spurs were streets ahead, it was embarrassing. I stayed behind to boo clap the team. They looked suitably sheepish to be fair. Bobby's daughter was done up like a fucking meringue.

I'm afraid it'll be more of the same next season, Martinez is clueless and the players look absolutely beaten, particularly Seamus who just looks like a cheap Sligo defender who'll never make it. Martinez has destroyed him.

The bright spots were glaringly obvious because of how fucking terrible the rest were: Stones and Galloway. Sell everyone else. Pitiful.

Biggest (only) cheer was for the RS score.

Funniest moment was when Distin came on. The season ticket holder next to me was fuming "I fucking hate that cunt! Fucking one nil down at home and Martinez brings that cunt on!" and stormed off shouting "see yers next season lads" to all the other season ticket holders around me.

Ah well, I had a nice cup of tea in the church, served by a lady vicar with purple hair. It's a very strange world.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Mon 25 May 2015, 5:24 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
He'll never go again.

ha, turned out to be a fucking great seat, MS3 in the main stand, row E, seat 154 if you ever buy a ticket on Stub Hub. Just behind the corporate wankers who all turned up five minutes late after half time, finishing their prawn sarnies.

Unfortunately, we were fucking dire. Spurs were streets ahead, it was embarrassing. I stayed behind to boo clap the team. They looked suitably sheepish to be fair. Bobby's daughter was done up like a fucking meringue.  

I'm afraid it'll be more of the same next season, Martinez is clueless and the players look absolutely beaten, particularly Seamus who just looks like a cheap Sligo defender who'll never make it. Martinez has destroyed him.

The bright spots were glaringly obvious because of how fucking terrible the rest were: Stones and Galloway.  Sell everyone else. Pitiful.

Funniest moment was when Distin came on. The season ticket holder next to me was fuming "I fucking hate that cunt! Fucking one nil down at home and Martinez brings that cunt on!" and stormed off shouting "see yers next season lads" to all the other season ticket holders around me.

Ah well, I had a nice cup of tea in the church, served by a lady vicar with purple hair. It's a very strange world.

WTF was you doing in the church? Getting baptised ?Very Happy
sefton

Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 25 May 2015, 5:37 pm

sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
He'll never go again.

The bright spots were glaringly obvious because of how fucking terrible the rest were: Stones and Galloway.  Sell everyone else. Pitiful.

WTF was you doing in the church? Getting baptised ?Very Happy  

Praying for a new manager
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23483

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  KoelJagz on Mon 25 May 2015, 10:37 pm

I hereby officially close this god forsaking season.

RIP season 2014/15 you bastard

Number of posts : 26805
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 26 May 2015, 5:35 pm

If ever the last game of the season summed up the previous 37 that went before it, this was it. Everton’s utterly depressing and instantly forgettable season was rounded off in familiar style with a thoroughly deserved home defeat to Tottenham ensuring a finish outside the top ten for the first time in nine years.

Fitting End As Blues Slump To Spurs

Yes we had the cheek to be on our holidays despite a season were I honestly struggle to remember three 90 minute performances. This was apt Everton, very apt. Brandon Galloway stood out but there was precious to take from a result and ultimately a season that most blues couldn’t wait to see the back off.

So many questions about our future, the banner unfurled behind the directors box is one I wholeheartedly agree with and despite it being only one in number, I believe it represents what a growing number of Evertonians feel. Now , and having witnessed 20 years of no trophies and even less investment under this board, I am feeling an overwhelming sense of hopelessness about our future.

I wish I was younger or perhaps less aware of our current plight under a board who have all but announced a third planned stadium move to WHP has stalled. The latest disappointment in 16 years of almost prolific boardroom failure. It’s clear to me the root of our problems is at boardroom level.

We simply will not progress under this current regime and with an 11th placed finish behind Crystal Palace and Stoke City amongst others, it’s clear the performance at boardroom level is slowly but surely filtering its way down to pitch level.

I’ve seen the phrase this week, if you tolerate this then your children will be next, it couldn’t be more fitting to what’s happening at EFC.

I’ve witnessed 20 years of nothing in terms of a trophy winning Everton. No memories. That’s a huge chunk of my life gone without seeing an Everton captain lift any kind of silverware. Do we really wish this on our kids? The guys with hope of seeing Everton be the best, we deserve at the very least to be competitive, in with a shout. Hope should not be a dream.

It’s patently clear we are not going to get to where we want to be under a board who think the Kitbag deal is in the best interests of EFC.

A board who think a free stadium will drop out of nowhere some day soon. They are not doing anything pro-active to get this club back to where it belongs. Living hand to mouth on TV deals is not going to cut it anymore, we’re Everton FC, what would Sir John Moores think about the way we’re being run under this board? He sacked Johnny Carey for finishing 5th, now we release a DVD about it .

Something has to change. The way the media portray us as plucky little Everton has got to stop. I feel like our club is half way through a death by a thousand cuts, with people too scared of us turning into Portsmouth or Leeds to kick up a stink.

The boards calculated and ruthless lowering of expectations with magnificent 7th DVDs and the local media’s rampant and frankly scandalous apathy which shows no sign of ending, has combined to reduce some of the Everton fan base to unwittingly fully embracing an Everton Football Club with no more ambition than to simply exist.

It’s heartbreaking to watch to be honest.

I’ve hated feeling indifferent to Everton. They’ve sucked the enthusiasm out of me this season, most noticeably since Kiev. I live and breathe the club like most blues and I truly want to get excited about our prospects for next season. But 16 years of this board and failure after failure is taking its toll.

Everton FC is in need of drastic change from top to bottom and it has to start this summer. We simply have to get the hope back.

The Game

Spurs were the better side and Everton had less imagination than the board’s commercial strategy to break them down, but there was no intensity to our play, no real desire from the players and given what’s happened this season, the lack of purpose about our play was irritating. At the very least we have got to learn lessons from whats gone on this season.

Special mentions for Galloway and Stones, two shining lights who hopefully will have a big part in our future. Sadly,  their quality and endeavour was not matched by their teammates in an awful showing.

Maybe it’s a good thing our shortcomings are so apparent ahead of a crucial summer? From top to bottom we need change. Ambition and drive need to walk through the door at Goodison Park.

Kevin Mirallas had Everton’s best chance but his shot was inaccurate and lacking in power to sufficiently trouble Lloris. Midway through the first half Spurs had the lead their overall play deserved, Kane meeting former blue Eric Dier’s cross to glance his header past Howard and give the visitors a lead that would prove decisive. Kane’s 31st of a worldie of a season for him

Everton were slightly better after the break but one shot on target in the whole game shows you just how poor we were.

A strong end to the season was needed after a dreadful league campaign but it wasn’t to be, defeats to Villa, Sunderland and Spurs following an encouraging run in April has contributed to the blues finishing a massive 25 points off last season.

It truly hasn’t been good enough since Roberto went on his jolly to Brazil, without so much as a preseason planned.

We’ve failed to build yet again on an encouraging season, a down-payment for Lukaku, despite raising the money from previous player sales does not constitute a strong window and we were well short going into a season with Europa League football added to the mix. How many times has this happened under this board?

Look at Spurs who have had an indifferent campaign yet finished fifth despite having the same burden as Europa as us. Squad depth is telling for me. The fact we’ve had to call upon the likes of Tony Hibbert this season, albeit infrequently, shows what years of squad underinvestment has done. We are looking as stale as a sliced loaf you’ve forgotten to throw out before going on holiday.

I’d like to comment on a flurry of late chances and fortunate defending from Tottenham but it just didn’t materialise. Spurs were full value for their victory and for now, the massive rebuilding job around our talented core of players must begin.

No more deadwood reappearing next season please Everton. We need youthful dynamism and quality brought in to supplement Stones, Barkley and Lukaku. A youthful spine a lot of teams would dearly love.

I’m not blinkered by the fact Barkley has disappointed hugely this season but there’s about 9-10 players who I’d like to see leave the club ahead of Barkley. Distin, who came on for his farewell bow, replacing Galloway despite us technically chasing the game, will be the first to leave. Again baffling from Roberto but maybe I’m just far too intolerant writing this?

I’ve hardly covered any of the match because there was virtually nothing to report. I’d love to be positive but right now I have no idea what’s in store for us this summer.

As fans we need to start wanting more, no more acceptance of our situation. I refuse to believe the Premier League is a closed shop and the last time I’ll ever see us win a  trophy will remain in 1995. I’m sick of others lifting trophies and something fundamental has to change at Goodison. I want my lad to see a successful Everton, like I did when I first started. The hope has to return.

I’ve given up wanting a local media who will question the owners of our club on what direction the club is going. The Echo are happy to go after LFC’s decision makers after no trophy in 3 years but find no appetite in questioning an Everton board who have presided over one disaster over another.

Failed investment promises, three failed stadium moves, following Elstone’s embarrassing “We’ve got everything but the money announcement” and more, have contributed hugely to a 20 year drought for England’s fourth most successful club.

The Echo remain unshaken in their apathy to the true problems at EFC. Appalling frankly.

I’ll stop repeating myself now, I feel submerged in frustration supporting Everton and I know it’s shown. At one point on Sunday blues fans were celebrating the red shite taking a pasting as we were getting beat. This small-time attitude cultivated by the worst board in our entire history needs to change.

And that change has to start in earnest now. For the sake of my sanity if nothing else
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Tue 26 May 2015, 6:11 pm

Have you got that in Polish, Sef? Just asking, like! Laughing
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8425
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 26 May 2015, 6:22 pm

Da Judge wrote:Have you got that in Polish, Sef? Just asking, like! Laughing
Jeśli kiedykolwiek ostatni mecz sezonu podsumował poprzedni 37, który szedł przed nim, to było to. Zupełnie przygnębiające i natychmiast zapomnieć sezon Evertonu został zaokrąglony w znanym stylu z domu dokładnie zasłużył na porażkę zapewniając wykończenie Tottenhamu poza pierwszą dziesiątką, po raz pierwszy od dziewięciu lat.

Montaż końcowy Jak Blues gwałtowny spadek do Spurs

Tak mieliśmy czelność być na naszych wakacji, mimo sezonu były szczerze walczyć, aby pamiętać, trzy 90 spektakli minute. To był trafny Everton, bardzo trafne. Brandon Galloway wyróżniał się, ale nie było cenne, by zabrać z wyniku i ostatecznie sezonie,

Może to dobrze, nasze braki są tak oczywiste, przed kluczowym latem? Od góry do dołu musimy zmienić. Ambicja i jazdy muszą przejść przez drzwi na Goodison Park.

Kevin Mirallas miał najlepszą okazję, ale jego Evertonu Strzał był niedokładny i brak mocy na tyle kłopotów Lloris. W połowie pierwszej połowie Spurs mieli prowadzenie ich ogólny gra zasługiwała, krzyż spotkanie Kane byłego niebieski Eric Dier do rzut oka jego nagłówka obok Howarda i dać gościom prowadzenie, które mogłoby okazać się decydujące. 31-gie Kane'a z worldie sezonu dla niego

Everton były nieco lepiej po przerwie, ale jeden strzał na bramkę w całym meczu pokazuje, jak biedni jesteśmy.

Mocne zakończenie sezonu było potrzebne po straszliwej kampanii ligi, ale to nie miało być, pokonuje się Villa, Sunderland i Spurs po zachęcające prowadzony w kwietniu przyczyniła się do bluesa wykończeniowych masywne 25 punktów od ostatniego sezonu.

To naprawdę nie był wystarczająco dobry, ponieważ Robert udał się do Brazylii, jolly,Nie jestem końskich klapek na oczy fakt, Barkley rozczarowany tym sezonie niezwykle Ale jest około 9-10 graczy, którzy które chciałbym zobaczyć opuścić klub przed Barkley. Distin, który przyszedł na jego pożegnanie łuku, zastępując Galloway pomimo nas technicznie goni grę, będzie pierwszym opuścić. Ponownie zaskakujący z Roberto, ale może jestem po prostu zbyt nietolerancyjni pisania tego?

Mam prawie objęte żadnym z meczu, bo nie było praktycznie nic do zgłoszenia. Chciałbym być pozytywne, ale w tej chwili nie mam pojęcia, co jest w sklepie dla nas tego lata.

Jako fani musimy zacząć chcąc więcej, nie więcej akceptację naszej sytuacji. Nie wierzę w Premier League jest zamknięty sklep i ostatni raz, że kiedykolwiek zobaczyć nam wygrać trofeum pozostanie w 1995 roku mam dość innych podnoszenia trofea i coś musi się zmienić podstawową na Goodison Park. Chcę, aby mój chłopak zobaczyć udanego Evertonu, tak jak ja, kiedy zaczynałem. Nadzieja ma wrócić.

Dałem się chcąc lokalnych mediów, którzy kwestionują właścicieli naszego klubu na jakim kierunku Klub będzie. Echo są szczęśliwi, aby przejść po decydentów LFC po żadnym trofeum w ciągu 3 lat, ale nie znajduję apetyt w wątpliwość radę Everton, którzy przewodniczył jednej katastrofy nad drugim.

Nieudane obietnice inwestycyjne, trzy nieudane ruchy stadion, następujące żenujące "Mamy wszystko, ale zapowiedzi pieniędzy i" Elstone więcej, przyczyniły się ogromnie do 20 lat suszą na czwartym najbardziej utytułowanym klubem w Anglii.

Echo ich pozostanie niezachwiana apatii do prawdziwych problemów w EFC. Przerażający szczerze.

Zatrzymam się powtarzam teraz czuję, zanurzony w frustracji wspieranie Evertonu i wiem, że nie jest to pokazane. W pewnym momencie w niedzielne bluesowych fanów świętowali czerwony Shite biorąc wklejanie jak byliśmy coraz beat. Ta postawa drobny uprawiana przez najgorszy z całej naszej pokładzie historii musi się zmienić.

A zmiana musi rozpocząć się na dobre teraz. W trosce o moje zdrowie psychiczne, jeżeli nic innego nie

Your wish Sir. lol!
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 26 May 2015, 7:25 pm

The Polish version was even better.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65592

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 26 May 2015, 10:26 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:The Polish version was even better.
i could have done it in Swedish Thor but . No body could have understud except for you. Very Happy
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 27 May 2015, 2:01 am

sefton wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:The Polish version was even better.
i could have done it in Swedish Thor but . No body could have understud except for you. Very Happy
cheers Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65592

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Wed 27 May 2015, 11:21 am

The most exciting part of that bubbling bag of shite match happened in the 32nd minute..... I went for a piss!
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13079
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Wed 27 May 2015, 11:23 am

Gravy & Chips wrote:The most exciting part of that bubbling bag of shite match happened in the 32nd minute..... I went for a piss!

According to the BBC, you didn't miss much....

34:15 Tim Howard (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
30:22 Attempt blocked. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked.
Super

Number of posts : 35919
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Wed 27 May 2015, 11:21 pm

sefton wrote:
Jeśli kiedykolwiek ostatni mecz sezonu podsumował poprzedni 37, który szedł przed nim, to było to. Zupełnie przygnębiające i natychmiast zapomnieć sezon Evertonu został zaokrąglony w znanym stylu z domu dokładnie zasłużył na porażkę zapewniając wykończenie Tottenhamu poza pierwszą dziesiątką, po raz pierwszy od dziewięciu lat.

Tak mieliśmy czelność być na naszych wakacji, mimo sezonu były szczerze walczyć, aby pamiętać, trzy 90 spektakli minute. To był trafny Everton, bardzo trafne. Brandon Galloway wyróżniał się, ale nie było cenne, by zabrać z wyniku i ostatecznie sezonie,

Może to dobrze, nasze braki są tak oczywiste, przed kluczowym latem? Od góry do dołu musimy zmienić. Ambicja i jazdy muszą przejść przez drzwi na Goodison Park.

Kevin Mirallas miał najlepszą okazję, ale jego Evertonu Strzał był niedokładny i brak mocy na tyle kłopotów Lloris. W połowie pierwszej połowie Spurs mieli prowadzenie ich ogólny gra zasługiwała, krzyż spotkanie Kane byłego niebieski Eric Dier do rzut oka jego nagłówka obok Howarda i dać gościom prowadzenie, które mogłoby okazać się decydujące. 31-gie Kane'a z worldie sezonu dla niego

Everton były nieco lepiej po przerwie, ale jeden strzał na bramkę w całym meczu pokazuje, jak biedni jesteśmy.

Mocne zakończenie sezonu było potrzebne po straszliwej kampanii ligi, ale to nie miało być, pokonuje się Villa, Sunderland i Spurs po zachęcające prowadzony w kwietniu przyczyniła się do bluesa wykończeniowych masywne 25 punktów od ostatniego sezonu.

To naprawdę nie był wystarczająco dobry, ponieważ Robert udał się do Brazylii, jolly,Nie jestem końskich klapek na oczy fakt, Barkley rozczarowany tym sezonie niezwykle Ale jest około 9-10 graczy, którzy które chciałbym zobaczyć opuścić klub przed Barkley. Distin, który przyszedł na jego pożegnanie łuku, zastępując Galloway pomimo nas technicznie goni grę, będzie pierwszym opuścić. Ponownie zaskakujący z Roberto, ale może jestem po prostu zbyt nietolerancyjni pisania tego?

Mam prawie objęte żadnym z meczu, bo nie było praktycznie nic do zgłoszenia. Chciałbym być pozytywne, ale w tej chwili nie mam pojęcia, co jest w sklepie dla nas tego lata.

Jako fani musimy zacząć chcąc więcej, nie więcej akceptację naszej sytuacji. Nie wierzę w Premier League jest zamknięty sklep i ostatni raz, że kiedykolwiek zobaczyć nam wygrać trofeum pozostanie w 1995 roku mam dość innych podnoszenia trofea i coś musi się zmienić podstawową na Goodison Park. Chcę, aby mój chłopak zobaczyć udanego Evertonu, tak jak ja, kiedy zaczynałem. Nadzieja ma wrócić.

Dałem się chcąc lokalnych mediów, którzy kwestionują właścicieli naszego klubu na jakim kierunku Klub będzie. Echo są szczęśliwi, aby przejść po decydentów LFC po żadnym trofeum w ciągu 3 lat, ale nie znajduję apetyt w wątpliwość radę Everton, którzy przewodniczył jednej katastrofy nad drugim.

Nieudane obietnice inwestycyjne, trzy nieudane ruchy stadion, następujące żenujące "Mamy wszystko, ale zapowiedzi pieniędzy i" Elstone więcej, przyczyniły się ogromnie do 20 lat suszą na czwartym najbardziej utytułowanym klubem w Anglii.

Echo ich pozostanie niezachwiana apatii do prawdziwych problemów w EFC. Przerażający szczerze.

Zatrzymam się powtarzam teraz czuję, zanurzony w frustracji wspieranie Evertonu i wiem, że nie jest to pokazane. W pewnym momencie w niedzielne bluesowych fanów świętowali czerwony Shite biorąc wklejanie jak byliśmy coraz beat. Ta postawa drobny uprawiana przez najgorszy z całej naszej pokładzie historii musi się zmienić.

A zmiana musi rozpocząć się na dobre teraz. W trosce o moje zdrowie psychiczne, jeżeli nic innego nie

Your wish Sir. lol!

Your spelling has improved. Very Happy
Statman

Number of posts : 6945
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 28 May 2015, 7:27 am

Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:

Your wish Sir. lol!

Your spelling has improved. Very Happy

Armchair

Number of posts : 18333
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8