Everton v Crystal Palace

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:09 pm

Armchair wrote:
Armchair wrote:That was a pen for CP No

Outside the box n fact
I've not seen any replays of the game, but live at the game, that looked a pen. Did Mori get the ball?
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5781
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:37 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Outside the box n fact
I've not seen any replays of the game, but live at the game, that looked a pen. Did Mori get the ball?

It was outside the box and he got the ball - never a pen.

It was a frustrating game last night, looked good but I am sick and tired of screaming "Fucking shoot you daft twat!"

Trying to take an extra touch and walk it in. Kone at the very end, why think about it? why take a touch? just twat it!

And I guarantee you that the cunt of a ref would have allowed them to take the corner if it was down the other end...after they wasted 40+ seconds with their thrown in.

Also I am really struggling to see what the hype is about Barkley lately, he slows things down and loses the ball so often and picks out the wrong passes.

Point in example near the end, all he had to do was place it to his right for Geri to hit, what does he do? he twats it over to the line for Cleverley....

Good game for the neutral, frustrating for a Blue.

Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13102
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 08 Dec 2015, 6:59 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Outside the box n fact

It was outside the box and he got the ball - never a pen.

It was a frustrating game last night, looked good but I am sick and tired of screaming "Fucking shoot you daft twat!"

Trying to take an extra touch and walk it in.  Kone at the very end, why think about it? why take a touch?  just twat it!

And I guarantee you that the cunt of a ref would have allowed them to take the corner if it was down the other end...after they wasted 40+ seconds with their thrown in.

Also I am really struggling to see what the hype is about Barkley lately, he slows things down and loses the ball so often and picks out the wrong passes.

Point in example near the end, all he had to do was place it to his right for Geri to hit, what does he do?  he twats it over to the line for Cleverley....

Good game for the neutral, frustrating for a Blue.

I'm with you there.
Barclay can infuriate at times, Foofoo too.
Barclay had an unmarked Baines a couple of time as well, and he'll contribute something every time, but wants to face up to the defender at every opportunity. At least Tom (got to get used to calling anyone that) hit it first time, and had a really solid second half.
Sadly, now erre just in the chasing pack, instead of being chased. (oo err)
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5781
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top