Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Lumper on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:19 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Hard to believe that we sold Naismith and kept Kone

Good business. We still have Mirallas to play there and we wouldn't get more then a couple of million for Kone.
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5864
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:20 pm

Gibson came on but I totally missed this sub (looking at cars) so I am not sure who he came on for. Anyway, he has a pop at goal, right at the goalie.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65938
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:20 pm

Lumper wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Hard to believe that we sold Naismith and kept Kone

Good business. We still have Mirallas to play there and we wouldn't get more then a couple of quid for Kone.
Slight correction.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65938
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:21 pm

And the three minutes of stoppage time are over, 0-3.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65938
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:22 pm

Against a team like this you'd expect that the striker would just run riot, but Kone never did. If anything, he was actually pretty quiet.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65938
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:22 pm

FT - 0-3

A big plus is the clean sheet.
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3903
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 6:26 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:FT †- †0-3

A big plus is the clean sheet.

And won't believe we have held on to a lead until 9pm tomorrow night just to be on the safe side.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26831
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 8:26 pm

That was a piece of piss.

Good to have Coleman back.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Statman on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 8:53 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Owen says it was a typical Everton goal. †What does that mean?
It just means that he didn't like it.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7015
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Statman on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 8:59 pm

Lumper wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Hard to believe that we sold Naismith and kept Kone

Good business. We still have Mirallas to play there and we wouldn't get more then a couple of million for Kone.
Agreed. We made £8.5m on Nais but would have lost £4m on Kone.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7015
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 9:47 pm

Statman wrote:
Lumper wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Hard to believe that we sold Naismith and kept Kone

Good business. We still have Mirallas to play there and we wouldn't get more then a couple of million for Kone.
Agreed. We made £8.5m on Nais but would have lost £4m on Kone.

I meant hard to believe as in Kone is shit and Naismith isn't. Not hard to believe as in we made a profit on one and would have made a loss on the other.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23604
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Statman on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 11:26 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Statman wrote:
Lumper wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Hard to believe that we sold Naismith and kept Kone

Good business. We still have Mirallas to play there and we wouldn't get more then a couple of million for Kone.
Agreed. We made £8.5m on Nais but would have lost £4m on Kone.

I meant hard to believe as in Kone is shit and Naismith isn't. †Not hard to believe as in we made a profit on one and would have made a loss on the other. †

I'm with you but since neither was getting any game time what's the point of not taking the cash. Has released fund to buy the next Nais.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7015
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:23 am

Statman wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Statman wrote:
Lumper wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Hard to believe that we sold Naismith and kept Kone

Good business. We still have Mirallas to play there and we wouldn't get more then a couple of million for Kone.
Agreed. We made £8.5m on Nais but would have lost £4m on Kone.

I meant hard to believe as in Kone is shit and Naismith isn't. †Not hard to believe as in we made a profit on one and would have made a loss on the other. †

I'm with you but since neither was getting any game time what's the point of not taking the cash. Has released fund to buy the next Nais.

Kone is getting game time though. I'd rather have had Naismith in the squad, and Kone sold for a couple of quid and off the wage bill. Doesn't look like we're even going to spend the Naismith cash, so it will just disappear down the back of the sofa with all the Sky TV money. If Bobby actually spends the money, then that might be a different story.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23604
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Statman on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:03 am

hairberto cataract wrote:
Statman wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Statman wrote:
Lumper wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Hard to believe that we sold Naismith and kept Kone

Good business. We still have Mirallas to play there and we wouldn't get more then a couple of million for Kone.
Agreed. We made £8.5m on Nais but would have lost £4m on Kone.

I meant hard to believe as in Kone is shit and Naismith isn't. †Not hard to believe as in we made a profit on one and would have made a loss on the other. †

I'm with you but since neither was getting any game time what's the point of not taking the cash. Has released fund to buy the next Nais.

Kone is getting game time though. †I'd rather have had Naismith in the squad, and Kone sold for a couple of quid and off the wage bill. Doesn't look like we're even going to spend the Naismith cash, so it will just disappear down the back of the sofa with all the Sky TV money. †If Bobby actually spends the money, then that might be a different story.

We're spending all the Nais money and a bit extra on Nias (allegedly).
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7015
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlisle V Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum