Oumar Niasse 14

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 10 Aug 2016, 8:53 pm

I can't believe someone wants to sign him
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Cahill the Great on Thu 11 Aug 2016, 4:30 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:I can't believe someone wants to sign him

Is he still here?
avatar
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 39
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 12 Aug 2016, 11:26 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:I can't believe someone wants to sign him

Is he still here?
Honestly can't see how any team would take a punt on him.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65700
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 13 Aug 2016, 7:49 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:I can't believe someone wants to sign him

Is he still here?
Honestly can't see how any team would take a punt on him.

My only hope is we send him out on loan and he scores a few goals and they buy him.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Super on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:28 pm

We understand there is interest from Hull in taking the Everton striker Oumar Niasse on a season-long loan deal.

The Senegal international only arrived at Goodison Park from Lokomotiv Moscow last January in a 13.5million deal.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  WellOilBeefHooked on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 5:37 pm

Super wrote:
We understand there is interest from Hull in taking the Everton striker Oumar Niasse on a season-long loan deal.

The Senegal international only arrived at Goodison Park from Lokomotiv Moscow last January in a 13.5million deal.

Do they want Kone as well ? Would make a great BOGOF deal (buy one get one free !!)
avatar
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1176
Age : 54
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 8:46 pm

Super wrote:
We understand there is interest from Hull in taking the Everton striker Oumar Niasse on a season-long loan deal.

The Senegal international only arrived at Goodison Park from Lokomotiv Moscow last January in a 13.5million deal.

More fool them.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 3:53 pm

Koeman's press conference today;

Journalist; Do you expect Niasse to leave then?
Koeman; If he likes to play football, then he needs to leave Everton!

lol!
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3250
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 5:03 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:Koeman's press conference today;

Journalist; Do you expect Niasse to leave then?
Koeman; If he likes to play football, then he needs to leave Everton!

lol!

He really doesn't mince his words does he! I'm not sure I can think of another manager who is quite as blunt as Koeman.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23530
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 6:53 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Koeman's press conference today;

Journalist; Do you expect Niasse to leave then?
Koeman; If he likes to play football, then he needs to leave Everton!

lol!

He really doesn't mince his words does he! I'm not sure I can think of another manager who is quite as blunt as Koeman.

Not a very good salesman is he. I appreciate what he is saying and anyone with eyes can see Niasse has been a complete disaster, but do you say that in public?

Surely keep it indoors and get the best price you can. If I was Niasse's agent I would tell him to sit tight. He isn't getting a payrise if he left now. So get paid to train with the kids for a bit and leave next year.

_________________
avatar
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 27999
Age : 37
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 9:31 pm

RK said up to 4 others are in the same boat. Presume Garbutt and McGeady makes 3. I'd say Gibson and Kone make the 5.

We have the cash now so no need to worry overly about ROI on Naise albeit 1 is a bonus.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18319
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 8:46 am

I read today Besiktas want him.. his agent needs to make this happen as RK has been clear he has no future at GP... or he'll just get splinters in the stiffs.

Time for a fucking waster agent to earn his worth & ship the twat OUT
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33047
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Statman on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 11:44 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Koeman's press conference today;

Journalist; Do you expect Niasse to leave then?
Koeman; If he likes to play football, then he needs to leave Everton!

lol!

He really doesn't mince his words does he! I'm not sure I can think of another manager who is quite as blunt as Koeman.

Not a very good salesman is he. I appreciate what he is saying and anyone with eyes can see Niasse has been a complete disaster, but do you say that in public?

Surely keep it indoors and get the best price you can. If I was Niasse's agent I would tell him to sit tight. He isn't getting a payrise if he left now. So get paid to train with the kids for a bit and leave next year.

I suspect that most people already know.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 8:27 pm

avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33047
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 2:29 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Oumar Niasse included in Everton's Premier League squad

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/oumar-niasse-included-evertons-premier-11831437
As a kit man?
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65700
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Tonteau on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 10:58 am

I feel my 'Come on Kone' campaign really turned around Kone's form Embarassed

Maybe I could do the same for Niasse.
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Tonteau on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 11:17 am

Now, what to call it? Ooh ah Oumar!?
avatar
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15248
Age : 110
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 11:49 am

Tonteau wrote:Now, what to call it? Ooh ah Oumar!?
You're shiiiiittt OoooooMaarrrrr
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33047
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  sefton on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 12:15 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Now, what to call it? Ooh ah Oumar!?
You're shiiiiittt OoooooMaarrrrr



I believe Enner Valencia was bought to keep Niassie company on the bench, Should Romelu Lukaku get Injured Everton have both Kone/Niassie as well as Valencia on the bench should stretcher bearers be needed to carry off Lukaku.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9295
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:32 pm

I feel sorry for him really. I think he's been treated quite badly by us. There was no real need humiliate him publicly.
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3250
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:37 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:I feel sorry for him really. I think he's been treated quite badly by us. There was no real need humiliate him publicly.

Yep, if he is as shite, don't announce it to the press, keep him in the squad, release the odd "rallying cry" press release saying he is ready to prove himself. Give him a few minutes here and there and someone might come in for him in January.

As it is, people know he is terrible, he isn't going to get a pay rise when he does move, he knows he won't play, so just sit his contract out before going somewhere else.


_________________
avatar
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 27999
Age : 37
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Statman on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 9:05 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:I feel sorry for him really. I think he's been treated quite badly by us. There was no real need humiliate him publicly.

Yep, if he is as shite, don't announce it to the press, keep him in the squad, release the odd "rallying cry" press release saying he is ready to prove himself. Give him a few minutes here and there and someone might come in for him in January.

As it is, people

I know he is terrible, he isn't going to get a pay rise when he does move, he knows he won't play, so just sit his contract out before going somewhere else.

It must be crap getting paid 40k a week to do the square root of fuck all. My heart bleeds for the useless fucker.

He, and Lokomotiv, stitched us up good and proper.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 6969
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Da Judge on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 9:11 pm

Statman wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:I feel sorry for him really. I think he's been treated quite badly by us. There was no real need humiliate him publicly.

Yep, if he is as shite, don't announce it to the press, keep him in the squad, release the odd "rallying cry" press release saying he is ready to prove himself. Give him a few minutes here and there and someone might come in for him in January.

As it is, people

I know he is terrible, he isn't going to get a pay rise when he does move, he knows he won't play, so just sit his contract out before going somewhere else.

It must be crap getting paid 40k a week to do the square root of fuck all. My heart bleeds for the useless fucker.

He, and Lokomotiv, stitched us up good and proper.

Lokomotiv are from Russia. Our new majority shareholder has been the closest advisor to one of the most powerful Russian emigres - Mr Usmanov. Now just like a Russian doll maybe there are wheels within wheels and the final story or truth is yet to emerge.

I f we have a half decent season and Arsenal a continuation of falling short - I still think Usmanov decides to re-invest. That said he is more than a fair weather fan of Arsenal.....
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8440
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Da Judge on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 9:15 pm

To put Usmanov into context... every Russian is poorer than him.... 2015 net worth $14,500,000,000 versus Abramovich $8,900,000,000

avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8440
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Super on Mon 19 Sep 2016, 8:43 pm

Scored for the u23s this evening in their game against Arsenal cheers
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35971
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oumar Niasse 14

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum