Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  sefton on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 8:52 am

hairberto cataract wrote:Bobby still talking about what a fantastic young group with loads of potential didn't deserve to lose blah blah fucking blah

Resign you fucking spoofer.


Had enough of listening to excuses, Bobby bullshit telling us last few seasons we have a great squad of players? Full of shit, we got old players need moving on, we got ambitious players not helping the cause, we got coaches unable to coach and last but not least we got a manager who is clueless and lacks motivation, get rid of the lot.

avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9244
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:25 am

sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Bobby still talking about what a fantastic young group with loads of potential didn't deserve to lose blah blah fucking blah

Resign you fucking spoofer.


Had enough of listening to excuses, Bobby bullshit telling us last few seasons we have a great squad of players? Full of shit, we got old players need moving on, we got ambitious players not helping the cause, we got coaches unable to coach and last but not least we got a manager who is clueless and lacks motivation, get rid of the lot.


If we have a great squad of players then it speaks volumes about the manager for us to be in the bottom half of the table.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13040
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  sefton on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:13 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Bobby still talking about what a fantastic young group with loads of potential didn't deserve to lose blah blah fucking blah

Resign you fucking spoofer.


Had enough of listening to excuses, Bobby bullshit telling us last few seasons we have a great squad of players? Full of shit, we got old players need moving on, we got ambitious players not helping the cause, we got coaches unable to coach and last but not least we got a manager who is clueless and lacks motivation, get rid of the lot.


If we have a great squad of players then it speaks volumes about the manager for us to be in the bottom half of the table.


I have never been a Martinez fan, never understud all the fuss when the shite went for him, but now the hard-core fans that defend Martinez, are struggling to defend the un-defendable, there is a lot of knee jerk reactions going on concerning Martinez-out protests, I know because I have been saying it as well , but? thinking logically, I'm banking on Farhad Moshiri playing the waiting game? Should Martinez fail to get us to Wembley for the final I strongly believe Martinez will be shown the door.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9244
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:08 am

I am thinking of a massive clear out this summer, manager has gotta go, lukaku and stones are playing like they are just going through the motions till a summer moves comes off, get rid of pienaar, hibbo, gibbo, and other squaddies, use wages to fund new manager, I would keep Ossie in some sort of coach role. Get premium rate for sales and give to a new manager to rebuild.

There is no passion in the team lately, they seem to accept defeat all too easily, manager is clueless, he NEEDS TO GO.....NOW!!!

prob just sheer frustration because we had the squad to compete this year and we have fucked up badly, but feel strongly about a new manager, PRIORITY
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6699
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  sefton on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 1:44 pm

Blue gazza wrote:I am thinking of a massive clear out this summer, manager has gotta go, lukaku and stones are playing like they are just going through the motions till a summer moves comes off, get rid of pienaar, hibbo, gibbo, and other squaddies, use wages to fund new manager, I would keep Ossie in some sort of coach role.   Get premium rate for sales and give to a new manager to rebuild.

There is no passion in the team lately, they seem to accept defeat all too easily, manager is clueless, he NEEDS TO GO.....NOW!!!

prob just sheer frustration because we had the squad to compete this year and we have fucked up badly, but feel strongly about a new manager, PRIORITY


Agreed with all you are saying Blue gazza, but, I think we badly need a new Captain.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9244
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Armchair on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 1:57 pm

sefton wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:I am thinking of a massive clear out this summer, manager has gotta go, lukaku and stones are playing like they are just going through the motions till a summer moves comes off, get rid of pienaar, hibbo, gibbo, and other squaddies, use wages to fund new manager, I would keep Ossie in some sort of coach role.   Get premium rate for sales and give to a new manager to rebuild.

There is no passion in the team lately, they seem to accept defeat all too easily, manager is clueless, he NEEDS TO GO.....NOW!!!

prob just sheer frustration because we had the squad to compete this year and we have fucked up badly, but feel strongly about a new manager, PRIORITY


Agreed with all you are saying Blue gazza, but, I think we badly need a new Captain.

avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18328
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:04 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Isn't it amazing to have 5 players across the middle of the park and yet not be able to string together passes worth a sh!t? I mean, why even bother with a single striker if the midfield is so lost?
Don't worry. Barry is back for Watford. cheers
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5755
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:21 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Isn't it amazing to have 5 players across the middle of the park and yet not be able to string together passes worth a sh!t? I mean, why even bother with a single striker if the midfield is so lost?
Don't worry. Barry is back for Watford.  cheers
It's great that the 55 year old saviour is back for the next game! cheers
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65526
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 3:37 pm

a 3 page match thread against utd says it all really
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6699
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 3:41 pm

Blue gazza wrote:a 3 page match thread against utd says it all really
I thought we were all at the game, waving our "Thank you Sir Bobby" flags?
(btw I thought we were a bit disrespectful chanting shitty stuff during his stand's unveiling)
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5755
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:09 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:a 3 page match thread against utd says it all really
I thought we were all at the game, waving our "Thank you Sir Bobby" flags?
(btw I thought we were a bit disrespectful chanting shitty stuff during his stand's unveiling)
Agree. I read some stuff on FB where Evertonians were saying "FFS stop crying and grow a pair" when criticized for booing. Not impressed.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65526
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:10 am

Blue gazza wrote:a 3 page match thread against utd says it all really
The game was on the telly over in the States so I was sitting on the couch watching the game in HD instead of on some dodgy Chinese feed. cheers
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65526
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 05 Apr 2016, 12:10 pm

tis is the first game in about 5 years (seriously it is) that I haven't bothered to watch when I could have.

I watched the F1 instead & played EA sports football manager on my laptop.

I sick of Martinez & I expect us to be shit... I hope I snap out of it, but fuck me I can't be arsed at the moment
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Armchair on Tue 05 Apr 2016, 1:27 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:tis is the first game in about 5 years (seriously it is) that I haven't bothered to watch when I could have.

I watched the F1 instead & played EA sports football manager on my laptop.

I sick of Martinez & I expect us to be shit... I hope I snap out of it, but fuck me I can't be arsed at the moment

Not to mention that we have nothing to play for. Thoughts of European qualification went out of the window a couple month's back so what's the best we can hope for now? Top 10? Phenomenal. Basically we're treading water and hoping not to pick up any injuries for the semi.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18328
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  sefton on Tue 05 Apr 2016, 5:12 pm

Armchair wrote:
Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:tis is the first game in about 5 years (seriously it is) that I haven't bothered to watch when I could have.

I watched the F1 instead & played EA sports football manager on my laptop.

I sick of Martinez & I expect us to be shit... I hope I snap out of it, but fuck me I can't be arsed at the moment

Not to mention that we have nothing to play for. Thoughts of European qualification went out of the window a couple month's back so what's the best we can hope for now? Top 10? Phenomenal. Basically we're treading water and hoping not to pick up any injuries for the semi.


Winning the FA Cup going straight into Europa cup ? Well we can all dream.lol!
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9244
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Gravy & Chips on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 10:03 am

In all the years that this forum has been going, has there ever been such a short natch thread?

Goes to show how much Bobby has turned us all against footy.

I am definitely not renewing this year and I don't have the anger anymore when we get beat.

I just have the Walter Smith "dissappointed" feeling and move on to doing something else.

Thank you Bobby, thank you for ruining Everton for me....Sin whatever, fucking sin fans from now on.
avatar
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13077
Age : 44
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum