Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  The President on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:49 pm

Ok It's time for a win

We are better than Wigan - We will win the FA Cup and Stay up {just}

No Extra Time needed

3-1
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11301
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 7:47 pm

2-0 to Man Utd.

Martinez to be sacked on Monday
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18308
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Armchair on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 7:50 pm

3-0 United
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18328
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 7:53 pm

0-0 FT

0-0 AET

1-0 after the 11th penalty (Robles)

sack the clown


COYB cheers
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 8:14 pm

1-1 and we win on pens.

Bill gets a Bobby Bullshit tattoo on his ballbag, then offers the manager a ten year extension to his contract. We lose the final to Watford and Moshi sacks everyone. Happy days.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23482
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Super on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 7:48 pm

Everton will be without the suspended Ramiro Funes Mori for the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley after the Argentine saw red in Wednesday's Merseyside derby.

Manager Roberto Martinez is also set to check on the fitness of skipper Phil Jagielka, who has missed the last three games with a hamstring injury, and John Stones and Gareth Barry, who were both substituted at Anfield.  

At half time we lost Gareth Barry through injury and then John Stones fell victim to illness with some stomach cramps," said the Toffees boss after the game. “It’s Gareth’s groin, so he is very doubtful. He felt it very close to half-time so we’ll see the extent of it. Maybe he came off at the right time.”

Seamus Coleman remains a doubt after missing Wednesday’s game with the hamstring problem he picked up against Southampton.

Martinez also confirmed Aaron Lennon, Leighton Baines and Tom Cleverley reported no problems after returning from knocks against Liverpool, while 21-year-old Matthew Pennington will also be part of the squad following his recall from a loan spell at Walsall.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 35919
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:28 am

Plan Z: Dogs of War (part 2).
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3883
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:52 am

Off out to grab some lunch soon, then up to Wembley. I'm trying not to think about the match too much, that way I still have some hope. But my main concern is we collapse in the first fifteen minutes. It's going to be a miserable afternoon if we go two or three down straight away, or a dickhead gets sent off or something. Just hope we can make a match of it really.

COYB!!!
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23482
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:58 am

hairberto 4 the sackeract wrote:Off out to grab some lunch soon, then up to Wembley. I'm trying not to think about the match too much, that way I still have some hope.  But my main concern is we collapse in the first fifteen minutes.  It's going to be a miserable afternoon if we go two or three down straight away, or a dickhead gets sent off or something.  Just hope we can make a match of it really.

COYB!!!
enjoy mate... it'll be fine
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  KoelJagz on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:03 pm

A lot depends on the team really and if we start with any centre halves! Hopefully Jags has been managed to be fit for this game but you couldn't trust Bobby to get that right either. A couple of weeks ago, especially after the performance in quarter final you could argue we were slight favourites but certainly not the case now. Will Van Gaal break a habit of a lifetime and go for the jugglar early on, or will his naturally cautious nature allow us grow into the game and give our better players some confidence. But like every game lately, we just haven't a clue what we will happen.

Hard to predict the outcome but il give Utd the better 60-40 chance.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26803
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:10 pm

Bluejagz wrote:A lot depends on the team really and if we start with any centre halves! Hopefully Jags has been managed to be fit for this game but you couldn't trust Bobby to get that right either. A couple of weeks ago, especially after the performance in quarter final you could argue we were slight favourites but certainly not the case now. Will Van Gaal break a habit of a lifetime and go for the jugglar early on, or will his naturally cautious nature allow us grow into the game and give our better players some confidence. But like every game lately, we just haven't a clue what we will happen.

Hard to predict the outcome but il give Utd the better 60-40 chance.
I expect Stones & Pennington at CB today
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  KoelJagz on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:24 pm

Made 4 Sackys wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:A lot depends on the team really and if we start with any centre halves! Hopefully Jags has been managed to be fit for this game but you couldn't trust Bobby to get that right either. A couple of weeks ago, especially after the performance in quarter final you could argue we were slight favourites but certainly not the case now. Will Van Gaal break a habit of a lifetime and go for the jugglar early on, or will his naturally cautious nature allow us grow into the game and give our better players some confidence. But like every game lately, we just haven't a clue what we will happen.

Hard to predict the outcome but il give Utd the better 60-40 chance.
I expect Stones & Pennington at CB today

Hopefully Pennington can give Stones a few defensive tips from his loan spell under an actual coach.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26803
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Armchair on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:29 pm

Bluejagz wrote:A lot depends on the team really and if we start with any centre halves! Hopefully Jags has been managed to be fit for this game but you couldn't trust Bobby to get that right either. A couple of weeks ago, especially after the performance in quarter final you could argue we were slight favourites but certainly not the case now. Will Van Gaal break a habit of a lifetime and go for the jugglar early on, or will his naturally cautious nature allow us grow into the game and give our better players some confidence. But like every game lately, we just haven't a clue what we will happen.

Hard to predict the outcome but il give Utd the better 60-40 chance.

I admire your optimism! I think it's more like 90-10 No
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18328
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:33 pm

As long we produce a performance we can be proud of, I will take that, regardless of the result.

Hopefully optimistic. bounce
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3883
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  KoelJagz on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:47 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:As long we produce a performance we can be proud of, I will take that, regardless of the result.

Hopefully optimistic. bounce

Merse just had a theory there on SSN that if all the players have got their hair done, then they are up for the match, especially if its on live. So watch for those perms in the tunnel!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
KoelJagz

Number of posts : 26803
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:39 pm

Everton starting XI (to play @ManUtd): Joel, Baines, Gibson, Stones, Jagielka (c), Lukaku, Lennon, Cleverley, McCarthy, Besic, Barkley.

what a shit team
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6699
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:46 pm

Blue gazza wrote:Everton starting XI (to play @ManUtd): Joel, Baines, Gibson, Stones, Jagielka (c), Lukaku, Lennon, Cleverley, McCarthy, Besic, Barkley.

what a shit team
Gibbo as RB then eh? That'll give Rashford something to run at. Embarassed Mad Rolling Eyes No affraid
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:47 pm

Everton substitutes: Howard, Hibbert, Oviedo, Mirallas, Deulofeu, Osman, Pennington.
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6699
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  The President on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:55 pm

What has Deulofeu got to do to get a game?
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11301
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:56 pm

BESIC at right back.... nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sack the clown
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Armchair on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 5:02 pm

Why not play Hibbo at RB, given that he is actually a RB? scratch
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18328
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 5:03 pm

The President wrote:What has  Deulofeu got to do to get a game?
this twat of a manager thinks Cleverley is a better winger option than Foo or Mirallas.... he's fucking clueless

loads of Luka's goals were due to Foo... that's why he dried up...

sack the clown
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 5:06 pm

http://www.eplsite.com/stream1.html
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 5:06 pm

we are in for a hiding...


at least they will HAVE to sack the clown though

I'm not sure I want to watch this looking at the team he's selected

clown
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 5:07 pm

Made 4 Sackys wrote:we are in for a hiding...


at least they will HAVE to sack the clown though

I'm not sure I want to watch this looking at the team he's selected

clown
I'll watch some, need to head out before the end of teh game. This could be comical for all the wrong reasons. Rolling Eyes No No
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65529
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Man Utd FA Cup

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum