Morgan Schneiderlin

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Blue gazza on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 2:45 am

Armchair wrote:Now where's that pen gone?

mirallas took it, ( that's an oldie ) Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6830
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Super on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 11:38 am

Schneiderlin has started to follow the official Everton twitter account. He must be on his way.....
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36023
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:47 pm

yay... hope he's decent.. don't really know a lot bout him tbh
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Super on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 1:17 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Morgan Schneiderlin is having a medical at Everton ahead of his move from Manchester United, according to Sky sources.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36023
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm

With him being a defensive midfielder, I assume that he will compete directly with Barry. Gana is a given apart from when he's away at the African Nations. I suppose it's a good move to sign him, but I really hope he has some offensive qualities to help Barkley out.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65935
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 1:56 pm

has he actually signed yet then ??.. if the medical was yesterday why haven't we announced it ??
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Armchair on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 2:13 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:has he actually signed yet then ??.. if the medical was yesterday why haven't we announced it ??

Pen problems.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18436
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:24 pm

Everton have completed the signing of Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin for a fee rising to £24m.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38586043

This transfer rumour was brought to you by M4G news Very Happy
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:28 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton have completed the signing of Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin for a fee rising to £24m.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38586043

This transfer rumour was brought to you by M4G news Very Happy
Good thing that he's "hungry as ever and ready to eat football again". scratch
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65935
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:30 pm

avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65935
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 6:16 pm

avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2194
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 7:48 pm

So now we've got Judge Judy playing for us, methinks this is about the best standard of player we can hope to get these days.
All these "i want CL footy" players are still going to be out of our league until we do better than 7th.
Look at Payet. 1 good season and he's gone all pouty.
Baby steps and hold on to the best of what we already have.
Now, who's the Neymar guy?

btw he been given the number 2 shirt.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5815
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:09 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:So now we've got Judge Judy playing for us, methinks this is about the best standard of player we can hope to get these days.
All these "i want CL footy" players are still going to be out of our league until we do better than 7th.
Look at Payet. 1 good season and he's gone all pouty.
Baby steps and hold on to the best of what we already have.
Now, who's the Neymar guy?

btw he been given the number 2 shirt.

Well if he scores as many as Hibbo did in that shirt.... err...
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23602
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:58 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:So now we've got Judge Judy playing for us, methinks this is about the best standard of player we can hope to get these days.
All these "i want CL footy" players are still going to be out of our league until we do better than 7th.
Look at Payet. 1 good season and he's gone all pouty.
Baby steps and hold on to the best of what we already have.
Now, who's the Neymar guy?

btw he been given the number 2 shirt.

Well if he scores as many as Hibbo did in that shirt.... err...
I don't know much about the lad. The few times I saw him, he seems a scrappier Carrick?
I hope it just sends a message to a few other decent targets, as well the likes of Big Luke, that we mean business at last.
I can see him playing on Sunday. What else is there?
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5815
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 3:09 pm

We're gonna win the league... we're gonna win the league......
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3275
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 10:58 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:We're gonna win the league... we're gonna win the league......

A midfield three of Morgan, Gueye & Davies from next season? Just need two decent players to tuck in behind Lukaku now.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26830
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 11:14 pm

KoelJagz wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:We're gonna win the league... we're gonna win the league......

A midfield three of Morgan, Gueye & Davies from next season? Just need two decent players to tuck in behind Lukaku now.
.. and a new defence .. our back 4 is 128 years old FFS !

....oh.. and a new keeper....


Last edited by Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 11:17 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:We're gonna win the league... we're gonna win the league......

A midfield three of Morgan, Gueye & Davies from next season? Just need two decent players to tuck in behind Lukaku now.
.. and a new defence

I'm ignoring that part for now. Let the pensioners get us throw this season!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26830
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 11:18 pm

KoelJagz wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:We're gonna win the league... we're gonna win the league......

A midfield three of Morgan, Gueye & Davies from next season? Just need two decent players to tuck in behind Lukaku now.
.. and a new defence

I'm ignoring that part for now. Let the pensioners get us throw this season!
our back 4 is 128 years old FFS !
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Da Judge on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:11 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:We're gonna win the league... we're gonna win the league......

A midfield three of Morgan, Gueye & Davies from next season? Just need two decent players to tuck in behind Lukaku now.
.. and a new defence

I'm ignoring that part for now. Let the pensioners get us throw this season!
our back 4 is 128 years old FFS !

Shrek/Joel or the lad from the U23s....

Galloway - Williams - Funes Mori

Colman - Gueye - Schneiderlin - Holgate

Davies/Barkley Depay/DCL

Lukaku


Not a bad first XI
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8486
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 10:09 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:We're gonna win the league... we're gonna win the league......

A midfield three of Morgan, Gueye & Davies from next season? Just need two decent players to tuck in behind Lukaku now.
.. and a new defence

I'm ignoring that part for now. Let the pensioners get us throw this season!
our back 4 is 128 years old FFS !

Shrek/Joel or the lad from the U23s....

Galloway - Williams - Funes Mori

Colman - Gueye - Schneiderlin - Holgate

Davies/Barkley Depay/DCL

Lukaku


Not a bad first XI
you'll never win anything with a bunch of kids.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5815
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 8:55 pm

didn't really notice Schniederlin when he came on, did anyone notice if he improved us? Looked good / bad, or was just steady?
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25510
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 9:15 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:didn't really notice Schniederlin when he came on, did anyone notice if he improved us?  Looked good / bad, or was just steady?

Cover cover cover, run a bit more, cover cover........
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5815
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 9:45 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:didn't really notice Schniederlin when he came on, did anyone notice if he improved us?  Looked good / bad, or was just steady?

Cover cover cover, run a bit more, cover cover........
He seemed a wee bit slow on the turns I thought. Granted, he has played all of 11 minutes in ages, so will need match fitness before we can judge him.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65935
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Da Judge on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 12:04 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:didn't really notice Schniederlin when he came on, did anyone notice if he improved us?  Looked good / bad, or was just steady?

Cover cover cover, run a bit more, cover cover........
He seemed a wee bit slow on the turns I thought. Granted, he has played all of 11 minutes in ages, so will need match fitness before we can judge him.

As he was coming on he got very detailed conversation with Foeman... and pretty much was told to go as close as possible to man-to-man with De Bruyne and to be fair KDB kept having to go deeper to get the ball...
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8486
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum