26. Tom Davies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

26. Tom Davies

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:57 pm

The nephew of former Everton player Alan Whittle, Davies had played for England in their opening game at the Euro U17 tournament the previous May and would have featured in the Fifa Under-17 World Cup in Chile between October and November 2015 but he was handed a unique opportunity to train with the senior England training camp instead despite having yet to played for the Blues' first team.
It was on the final day of last season that young Davies really announced his arrival on the scene at Goodison Park when he was named in the starting XI by David Unsworth, standing in as caretaker manager following Martinez's dismissal three days earlier. Tom turned in a man-of-the-match calibre display of surprising maturity, playing his part in the third goal in a 3-0 victory over relegated Norwich City.

He established himself in Ronald Koeman's first-team squad for Pre-season 2016 and at the end of July his prodigious talent was acknowledged with a new 5-year contract.
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3903
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:59 pm

Reminds me a lot of a young Ray Parlour.
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3903
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:24 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Reminds me a lot of a young Ray Parlour.

here's a picture of the two of them side by side showing their flowing locks

avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25518
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 7:21 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Reminds me a lot of a young Ray Parlour.

here's a picture of the two of them side by side showing their flowing locks


avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3281
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 10:56 pm

SSN were at Finch Farm today. Looked like a bitterly cold day with players all wrapped up under snoods, balaclavas, gloves and tights. Davies is jogging around in pair of skin tight shorts from the eighties and sweatsuit oblivious to the cold. Top lad. cheers

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26832
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 1:16 pm

So how good is he? Motm against Man C.
avatar
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3903
Age : 161
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:So how good is he?  Motm against Man C.
looks good going forward, isn't afraid to make a mistake in their half, has good vision and sees the runs being made, AND can put a ball through at the right pace, and he runs around like a fucking spaniel! He must have covered more of the pitch than anyone in that game.

So overall, he's ok...
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25518
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 8:22 pm

and now we know "Scooby Doo is an Evertonian!"


Next Gladdy chant.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5822
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  RhinoJagz on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 8:25 pm


makes the top 30 of Gazzetta Dello Sports best U20's in Europe.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26832
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Statman on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 1:28 pm

KoelJagz wrote:
makes the top 30 of Gazzetta Dello Sports best U20's in Europe.

That can't be the definitive list since there is no RS player on it.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7015
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 2:20 pm

Statman wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:
makes the top 30 of Gazzetta Dello Sports best U20's in Europe.

That can't be the definitive list since there is no RS player on it.

I'll be at Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund in a couple of weeks time as it happens.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13090
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  The President on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 2:39 am

Everton midfielder Tom Davies, 18, is close to agreeing a new five-year deal with the club. The teenager only signed a contract extension in August. (The Times
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11402
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Lumper on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 7:29 pm

The President wrote:Everton midfielder Tom Davies, 18, is close to agreeing a new five-year deal with the club. The teenager only signed a contract extension in August. (The Times

Deal is signed. Good news after the weekend.
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5864
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 9:39 pm

Lumper wrote:
The President wrote:Everton midfielder Tom Davies, 18, is close to agreeing a new five-year deal with the club. The teenager only signed a contract extension in August. (The Times

Deal is signed. Good news after the weekend.

That can't be right. We offered him a new deal and then he signed it. Just like that?
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3281
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Armchair on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 7:17 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Lumper wrote:
The President wrote:Everton midfielder Tom Davies, 18, is close to agreeing a new five-year deal with the club. The teenager only signed a contract extension in August. (The Times

Deal is signed. Good news after the weekend.

That can't be right. We offered him a new deal and then he signed it. Just like that?

Moshiri has re-stocked the stationery cupboard so there are plenty of pens now.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18461
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  sefton on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 10:55 am

Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Lumper wrote:
The President wrote:Everton midfielder Tom Davies, 18, is close to agreeing a new five-year deal with the club. The teenager only signed a contract extension in August. (The Times

Deal is signed. Good news after the weekend.

That can't be right. We offered him a new deal and then he signed it. Just like that?

Moshiri has re-stocked the stationery cupboard so there are plenty of pens now.

Lukaku still stalling until Everton bring back black Ink. lol!
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9344
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Armchair on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 3:46 pm

sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Lumper wrote:
The President wrote:Everton midfielder Tom Davies, 18, is close to agreeing a new five-year deal with the club. The teenager only signed a contract extension in August. (The Times

Deal is signed. Good news after the weekend.

That can't be right. We offered him a new deal and then he signed it. Just like that?

Moshiri has re-stocked the stationery cupboard so there are plenty of pens now.

Lukaku still stalling until Everton bring back black Ink. lol!

I think he is waiting for a pen with a Chelsea logo on it Neutral
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18461
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 26. Tom Davies

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum