Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  sefton on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 10:24 am

Everton v AFC Bournemouth, Saturday 4th February 2017, K/O 15-00pm at Goodison Park .

Matthew Holdgate had a bit of a mare against Stoke City Last night, so,will Koeman bring back Jagielka for a back four or give Holdgate another opportunity by sticking with three at the back ?

Idrissa Guye may well be Inline for a return to action after returning from AFCON, Will Everton Manager Robert Koeman pair Morgan Schneiderlin with Idrissa Guye in Defensive Midfield? Or will he go with the experienced Gareth Barry or even James McCarthy?

Don't think AFC Bournemouth will trouble Everton in the way Stoke City did.

2-0 The mighty Blues cheers


Last edited by sefton on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9325
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Super on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 10:54 am

Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth? And we have a typo in the thread title.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36023
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 12:18 pm

I have a concern that Davies will make way for the returning Guye.

Schniederlin looked at home last night
avatar
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13125
Age : 44
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Da Judge on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:52 pm

Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8486
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 2:28 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Da Judge on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 2:53 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

You are making a demand to the court that I punish snitch theft... not even the orange-loon is that brazen..... hang on let me go through a checklist....

Do you like golf? Donald tick........ M4G tick.........
Do you regard yourself as a deal maker? Donald tick........ M4G tick........
Are you apt to grab pussy if you can? Donald tick ........ M4G tick.........
Are you a bit of a little Islander? Donald tick ........ M4G tick.........
Do you avoid taxes? Donald tick ........ M4G .......

FFS are you Donald?
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8486
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  sefton on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 3:46 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

You are making a demand to the court that I punish snitch theft... not even the orange-loon is that brazen..... hang on let me go through a checklist....

Do you like golf?  Donald tick........ M4G tick.........
Do you regard yourself as a deal maker? Donald tick........ M4G tick........
Are you apt to grab pussy if you can? Donald tick ........ M4G tick.........
Are you a bit of a little Islander? Donald tick ........ M4G tick.........
Do you avoid taxes? Donald tick ........ M4G .......

FFS are you Donald?

No I'm Duck, not F*CKING Trump. lol!
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9325
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 4:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

Snitch theft??? You snooze, you lose! And you lost.

PS. Sef. Bournemouth - you have the n and the e the wrong way round. Don't let M4G get there first.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13087
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 4:22 pm

I think we missed Barry last night, as Judge Judy seems a bit more sideways. (oo eer missus)
Davies may need a game off to rethink. Get some neck muscle exercises.
Holgate was just bullied by a bruising Stoke. There's been no apparent change in tactic since Hughes took over. In the end we just about got the hang of their only tactic - Crouch.
Barks still gets caught too often. 3 strides and then ooops.
Lookman did one devastating shimmy when he came on, and should have mirrored his goal. Is he worth more than a few minutes at the end of games?
Big Luke. So little movement to get away from his marker instead of backing in. Loads of chances to go wide for a full back pass, but never went near the lines.
Mirallas just had one of his headless chicken games.
For Saturday's game I can see a change to the middle, but we so need a number 10.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5815
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 5:22 pm

Ok, I reckon 3-0 to the Blues, Lukaku to get the opener.

We are now undefeated in six in the Prem (since the shyte beat us) with four wins and two draws (winning both our home games handsomely).

Bournemouth have struggling with only one win and two draws in their last six games. Interestingly (or not) their only win was on the road against Swansea, so maybe they do better away?

Either way, we should batter these.
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25510
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  mindyerRhinoBwana? on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 5:48 pm

they just had Callum Wilson injured too .. 3-0 Kendall, Ball, Harvey
avatar
mindyerRhinoBwana?

Number of posts : 17102
Age : 951
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Armchair on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 5:59 pm

I'd play Barry, just so he can kick the crap out of Wilshere
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18436
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 6:04 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

You are making a demand to the court that I punish snitch theft... not even the orange-loon is that brazen..... hang on let me go through a checklist....

Do you like golf?  Donald tick........ M4G tick.........
Do you regard yourself as a deal maker? Donald tick........ M4G tick........
Are you apt to grab pussy if you can? Donald tick ........ M4G tick.........
Are you a bit of a little Islander? Donald tick ........ M4G tick.........
Do you avoid taxes? Donald tick ........ M4G .......

FFS are you Donald?
..allegedly !.. Smile
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  sefton on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 6:30 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

Snitch theft??? You snooze, you lose! And you lost.

PS. Sef. Bournemouth - you have the n and the e the wrong way round. Don't let M4G get there first.

Just checking to see If you were snoozing-losing or abusing
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9325
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 9:20 pm

sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

Snitch theft??? You snooze, you lose! And you lost.

PS. Sef. Bournemouth - you have the n and the e the wrong way round. Don't let M4G get there first.

Just checking to see If you were snoozing-losing or abusing

I'm now a force for good. No way should dirty lowlifes like M4G get snitch points at your expense.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13087
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  sefton on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:13 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

Snitch theft??? You snooze, you lose! And you lost.

PS. Sef. Bournemouth - you have the n and the e the wrong way round. Don't let M4G get there first.

Just checking to see If you were snoozing-losing or abusing

I'm now a force for good. No way should dirty lowlifes like M4G get snitch points at your expense.

M4G is my Friend , he has supported me through thick and thin,unlike yourself and The Judge, who I might add have this witch hunt against me affraid . WHY? I don't know.
Instead of congratulating me on my success of winning threads Laughing , both you and the Judge pick holes on less Important matters with little Irrelevance to the thread , I think that both BHE & The Judge are jealous of M4G thus both strive to belittle him as he is quite an Intelligent man who they fear may one day take the chief snitching title , you are all like a pack of wolves looking for your pound of flesh.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9325
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 1:16 pm

sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

Snitch theft??? You snooze, you lose! And you lost.

PS. Sef. Bournemouth - you have the n and the e the wrong way round. Don't let M4G get there first.

Just checking to see If you were snoozing-losing or abusing

I'm now a force for good. No way should dirty lowlifes like M4G get snitch points at your expense.

M4G is my Friend , he has supported me through thick and thin,unlike yourself and The Judge, who I might add have this witch hunt against me affraid . WHY? I don't know.  
Instead of congratulating me on my success of winning threads  Laughing , both you and the Judge pick holes on less Important matters with little Irrelevance to the thread , I think that both BHE & The Judge are jealous of M4G thus both strive to belittle him as he is quite an Intelligent man who they fear may one day take the chief snitching title , you are all like a pack of wolves looking for your pound of flesh.
sunny Well said sir !!

..and well done & hearty congratulations on your fine run of recent thread victories... I stand in awe

booo to the wolves I say... booooooo
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Landon_toffee on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 1:17 pm

Afternoon lads - it's been a while

I'll be at this game cheers

First visit to Goodison since 2015

I hope we batter them!

(Lukaku is also the captain of my Fantasy Football team so could do with him getting all the goals too Very Happy )
avatar
Landon_toffee

Number of posts : 1502
Age : 43
Location : West London
Registration date : 2006-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Super on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 1:34 pm

Landon_toffee wrote:Afternoon lads - it's been a while

I'll be at this game cheers

First visit to Goodison since 2015

I hope we batter them!

(Lukaku is also the captain of my Fantasy Football team so could do with him getting all the goals too Very Happy )

Afternoon mate, enjoy the game!
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36023
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  sefton on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 2:56 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Super wrote:Are we not playing AFC Bournemouth?  And we have a typo in the thread title.

I noted this myself as soon as I logged on... but was working through other threads first.....

Sef this has to be a formal warning - I am always striving to be a patient judge, a man of reasonable balance and a man more than prepared to show a modicum of restraint; however, this is not limitless ....

I am assuming Super that you have had private communication through channels from Chief Snitcher to post on his behalf....

I will check back later....
I demand that a fine is levied on Super for snitch theft ...

... and no sanction at all on Sefton, who is a loyal & upstanding poster of the board (who occasionally makes a smelling mistoke).. disgraceful witch hunt against Sef if you ask me !

Snitch theft??? You snooze, you lose! And you lost.

PS. Sef. Bournemouth - you have the n and the e the wrong way round. Don't let M4G get there first.

Just checking to see If you were snoozing-losing or abusing

I'm now a force for good. No way should dirty lowlifes like M4G get snitch points at your expense.

M4G is my Friend , he has supported me through thick and thin,unlike yourself and The Judge, who I might add have this witch hunt against me affraid . WHY? I don't know.  
Instead of congratulating me on my success of winning threads  Laughing , both you and the Judge pick holes on less Important matters with little Irrelevance to the thread , I think that both BHE & The Judge are jealous of M4G thus both strive to belittle him as he is quite an Intelligent man who they fear may one day take the chief snitching title , you are all like a pack of wolves looking for your pound of flesh.
sunny Well said sir !!

..and well done & hearty congratulations on your fine run of recent thread victories... I stand in awe

booo to the wolves I say... booooooo
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9325
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:49 pm

Interesting team selection today. Schneiderlin nice and tidy in his appearances so far so deserves to keep his place. Then you have Davies, McCarthy, Barry, Gana and Barkley all vying for the three positions in midfield if we go 3-4-3 again. Today is the type of game we could really set a marker in terms or where we are going as Bournmouth are struggling and very leaky at the back. Id keep Lookman on the bench to possibly cause havoc in last 20 mins against a tiring defence. Maybe give Davies a break and start with Gana? Exciting options. Id go with:

..................Robles
.......Holgate..Williams..Funes Mori
Coleman................................Baines
...........Gana..........Schneiderlin
..Barkley.........................Mirallas
...................Lukaku.

Off the bench
Lookman, Davies to inject pace and energy if needed
Barry to protect lead late on if needed.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26830
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  The President on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:10 pm

1Robles
23Coleman
25Funes Mori
5Williams
3Baines
2Schneiderlin
18Barry
8Barkley
16McCarthy
31Lookman
10R Lukaku

Substitutes
6Jagielka
11Mirallas
17Gueye
19E Valencia
22Stekelenburg
26Davies
30Holgate
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:14 pm

Wow .. a start for Lookers... tough call on Davies
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  The President on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:15 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Wow .. a start for Lookers... tough call on Davies

maybe just resting him
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:27 pm

That line-up surprises me.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65935
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v AFC Bournemouth.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum