Middlesbrough fc v Everton fc.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Middlesbrough fc v Everton fc.

Post  sefton on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 12:53 pm

Everton travel to the Riverside to face Middlesbrough fc, Saturday 11th February 2017, k/o 15-00pm

After reaching the 40 point mark Everton are hoping to close down on Manchester United.

As long as Everton keep winning we stand a chance of Europa place at best.

Ronald Koeman dropped both Kevin Mirralas and Tom Davies to the bench for the visit of Bouremouth,
Its any ones guess as to what the team will be?
With Idrissa Guye back from the AFCON, koeman has plenty of options to choose from.

We need to tighten up at the back.

1-3

Last edited by sefton on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
sefton

Number of posts : 9162
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Middlesbrough fc v Everton fc.

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 1:02 pm

Nice thread title Mr Sefton Park Blues...

As chief snitcher I would of course grass on most people, BUT as you are king of the Match Thread victories it looks damn good to me Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 32769
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 1:04 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Nice thread title Mr Sefton Park Blues...

As chief snitcher I would of course grass on most people, BUT as you are king of the Match Thread victories it looks damn good to me Very Happy

sorted Mate. lol!
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 1:51 pm

Congratulations on the match thread run Sef, but can't see the Judge being too happy with the sheer contempt you and M4G are showing with regards to the rules and high standards that once existed. If I were a betting man, I wouldn't be against predicting two large points punishments being dished out here. Mad

If someone else was the chief snitcher (someone who M4G despised, perhaps) then I wonder if we would see a change in M4Gs loyalties??? Twisted Evil

Number of posts : 12962
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 2:50 pm

Apologies been busy helping a judge on the west coast really shove it to the Orangeman.... now what do we have here.... Oh Lordy!

If there is one thing that really rankles in the Law it's not the offenders themselves per se but it's when they show contempt for the court, their braggadocio knowing no bounds and in their pre-pubescent enthusiasm they believe themselves to be invulnerable and indomitable. And then comes the time when the boys realise its getting dark and its time to go home and have some tea. Its only then when they open their back door when they grasp the reality that they are about to be fucked!

So we have the man who is Sef - I am actually predisposed to overlook 3 thread mis-gamings in a row, the blurring of competitions and related posts and the angsty-ridden dream of frustration that we're after him ... well here is the rub.... Sef if you get the next 3 games your score will be doubled. However lose any of the three you ago back to zero and retail the thread. I am keen that we celebrate your success appropriately but we are Everton and we do have standards (a point I know you will zealously agree).

Now to the other defendant - what to do. Flagrancy should be met with flagellation if I am honest. The problem is I hear he would enjoy the pain in some form of Shite based BDSM thrill. So for the contempt MINUS 5 points. For impersonation of a snitcher MINUS 5 points

Clear the court!
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8351

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:22 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Congratulations on the match thread run Sef, but can't see the Judge being too happy with the sheer contempt you and M4G are showing with regards to the rules and high standards that once existed. If I were a betting man, I wouldn't be against predicting two large points punishments being dished out here. Mad

If someone else was the chief snitcher (someone who M4G despised, perhaps) then I wonder if we would see a change in M4Gs loyalties??? Twisted Evil

You sad little man Don't try to patronise me because you suck up to the'' judge'' for points you can only get for snitching, try being a man for once in your miserable life abide your time to do the thread and stop riding the success of others,You jealous little excuse for an Evertonian. bet when the sh*te win you support them?
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:38 pm

Da Judge wrote:Apologies been busy helping a judge on the west coast really shove it to the Orangeman.... now what do we have here.... Oh Lordy!

If there is one thing that really rankles in the Law it's not the offenders themselves per se but it's when they show contempt for the court, their braggadocio knowing no bounds and in their pre-pubescent enthusiasm they believe themselves to be invulnerable and indomitable. And then comes the time when the boys realise its getting dark and its time to go home and have some tea. Its only then when they open their back door when they grasp the reality that they are about to be fucked!

So we have the man who is Sef - I am actually predisposed to overlook 3 thread mis-gamings in a row, the blurring of competitions and related posts and the angsty-ridden dream of frustration that we're after him ... well here is the rub.... Sef if you get the next 3 games your score will be doubled. However lose any of the three you ago back to zero and retail the thread. I am keen that we celebrate your success appropriately but we are Everton and we do have standards (a point I know you will zealously agree).

Now to the other defendant - what to do. Flagrancy should be met with flagellation if I am honest. The problem is I hear he would enjoy the pain in some form of Shite based BDSM thrill. So for the contempt MINUS 5 points. For impersonation of a snitcher MINUS 5 points

Clear the court!

So Judge,a poor mans Vincent price dressed in all the regailia out on another Witch hunt , thinks he's got the SEF like a stunned rabbit in front of car headlights
Wrong Judge,I accept your latest rulings ON ONE CONDITION? May I approach the bench Sir ? BHE wanting to be the Chief snitcher must be fined double your original -5 points, should I succeed.

I am under no illusion you are the Judge, but? If I have to put on the line all my efforts then BHE (Wannabe Chief snitcher) has to contribute as well.
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:52 pm

0-1 to the blues, Lookman with a worldie.

Under Sef's guidance, Everton have been doing well, but Boro will be difficult to beat. They have had 3 draws out of their last 5 games so I would normally put us down for a draw... except, they have a cup game the following week, so even though its a week after our game, I reckon they will have that on their minds and making sure they don't get injured, blah blah blah.

Lookman to score and then need medical attention as Lukaku jumps on him in celebration.
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25291
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:13 pm

sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Congratulations on the match thread run Sef, but can't see the Judge being too happy with the sheer contempt you and M4G are showing with regards to the rules and high standards that once existed. If I were a betting man, I wouldn't be against predicting two large points punishments being dished out here. Mad

You sad little man Don't try to patronise me because you suck up to the'' judge'' for points you can only get for snitching, try being a man for once in your miserable life abide your time to do the thread and stop riding the success of others,You jealous little excuse for an Evertonian.  bet when the sh*te win you support them?

I understand we live in a 'post truth' world these days but the league table is at odds with your perception of me - check how many snitch points I am on this season. I did everything in the previous match threads to prevent you being fined and to prevent M4G gaining from your thread title mishaps, which was ceremoniously thrown back in my face and now... now I'm being called a Shite fan???

Unbelievable Jeff. Laughing

Number of posts : 12962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:30 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:

You sad little man Don't try to patronise me because you suck up to the'' judge'' for points you can only get for snitching, try being a man for once in your miserable life abide your time to do the thread and stop riding the success of others,You jealous little excuse for an Evertonian.  bet when the sh*te win you support them?

I understand we live in a 'post truth' world these days but the league table is at odds with your perception of me - check how many snitch points I am on this season. I did everything in the previous match threads to prevent you being fined and to prevent M4G gaining from your thread title mishaps, which was ceremoniously thrown back in my face and now... now I'm being called a Shite fan???

Seems the winning streak might be going to your head a bit Sef Smile

Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:46 pm

sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:Apologies been busy helping a judge on the west coast really shove it to the Orangeman.... now what do we have here.... Oh Lordy!

Clear the court!

So Judge,a poor mans Vincent price dressed in all the regailia out on another Witch hunt , thinks he's got the SEF like a stunned rabbit in front of car headlights
Wrong Judge,I accept your latest rulings ON ONE CONDITION? May I approach the bench Sir ? BHE wanting to be the Chief snitcher must be fined double your original -5 points, should I succeed.

I am under no illusion you are the Judge, but? If I have to put on the line all my efforts then BHE (Wannabe Chief snitcher) has to contribute as well.

Mmmm high stakes poker and as an appeal I was inclined to accept at face value... but calling another forum member as Shoite ... well that6 cannot be overlooked..... so final judgement....

If you get through the matches - run intact then points doubled and BHE gets -10
However should you lose then you are moved back to zero and BHE gets your points....
I should point out the "other defendant" was not BHE but M4G.... his "snitching" was the original punishment.
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:54 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:

Seems the winning streak might be going to your head a bit Sef Smile

Not at all Hinchy Lad, read the posts, BHE has called on the Judge for more snitching points, at the same time I have The Judge wanting to take away points I have already won, now I'm about to lose all if I don't win next three threads, not gone to my head one bit
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:20 pm

I presume that I am still reigning snitcher then Laughing
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:22 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I presume that I am still reigning snitcher then Laughing

More importantly, is the thread title going to be corrected?
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:27 pm

which part.. the United bit...

..or the mispelling in Middlesborough ?? ... I obviously claim a new snitch for the latter point made m'lud & point out that BHE failed to notice or mention this point in his rather pathetic attempt to gain the snitch throne... proving he is not fit to wear the grassy snide crown.

I still think you're great Sef & should be pardoned for your amazing thread run.. sir Sefton Park of the Blues! queen

Pres is very quiet.. obviously shitting it & just waiting for you to fly to the top of the table Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:59 pm

I really hope to give up my top spot to Sef
Under his guidance I can't see us losing again this season and then Sef will definitely deserve his Knighthood.
The President

Number of posts : 11169
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:40 pm

you are .... just... I would ask that you step up to the plate....
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 12:41 am

I am surprised no one picked that it should be Middlesbrough FC not United (note correct spelling)
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3859
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:17 am

Sorry Hinchy, I was thinking about posting something to do with closing down points on Manchester United,
without even thinking I had changed Middlesbrough football club to a new club. lol!
not very good at multitasking. affraid
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:25 am

The President wrote:I really hope to give up my top spot to Sef
Under his guidance I can't see us losing again this season and then Sef will definitely deserve his Knighthood.  

Thanks for your kindness Pres, always the gentleman. cheers
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:38 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:I am surprised no one picked that it should be Middlesbrough FC  not United (note correct spelling)
Laughing how about fc ?
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:56 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:I am surprised no one picked that it should be Middlesbrough FC  not United (note correct spelling)

SST If you got nothing positive to post don't post on this thread ,everything you say is negative.
you moaned about how many goals we conceded against Bournemouth. not one word of positivity. Laughing
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 1:12 pm

Da Judge wrote:

you are .... just... I would ask that you step up to the plate....
bloody hell... just what do I need to do to lose it FFS

Judge Rinder has gone all soft... oooh errrr...
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:25 pm

Clear the court!

Wow! Just wow!

Not withstanding a few other errors, this is hypocrisy of the highest order.
Statman

Number of posts : 6908
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:46 pm

Statman wrote:

Clear the court!

Wow! Just wow!

Not withstanding a few other errors, this is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Hypocritical because? I do have a defence that like most judges I am senile... and thus forgetful....

But looking back.... it was Everton v Man City (not Manchester)
it was Stoke v Everton not Stoke City..... then we had Bournemouth (spelt incorrectly) and not AFC Bournemouth..... then Middlesbrough United (which I can admit was done tongue firmly in cheek....... just saying like....
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top