Middlesbrough fc v Everton fc.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Middlesbrough fc v Everton fc.

Post  sefton on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 3:29 pm

Da Judge wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:Apologies been busy helping a judge on the west coast really shove it to the Orangeman.... now what do we have here.... Oh Lordy!

If there is one thing that really rankles in the Law it's not the offenders themselves per se but it's when they show contempt for the court, their braggadocio knowing no bounds and in their pre-pubescent enthusiasm they believe themselves to be invulnerable and indomitable. And then comes the time when the boys realise its getting dark and its time to go home and have some tea. Its only then when they open their back door when they grasp the reality that they are about to be fucked!

So we have the man who is Sef - I am actually predisposed to overlook 3 thread mis-gamings in a row, the blurring of competitions and related posts and the angsty-ridden dream of frustration that we're after him ... well here is the rub.... Sef if you get the next 3 games your score will be doubled. However lose any of the three you ago back to zero and retail the thread. I am keen that we celebrate your success appropriately but we are Everton and we do have standards (a point I know you will zealously agree).

Now to the other defendant - what to do. Flagrancy should be met with flagellation if I am honest. The problem is I hear he would enjoy the pain in some form of Shite based BDSM thrill. So for the contempt MINUS 5 points. For impersonation of a snitcher MINUS 5 points

Clear the court!

So Judge,a poor mans Vincent price dressed in all the regailia out on another Witch hunt , thinks he's got the SEF like a stunned rabbit in front of car headlights
Wrong Judge,I accept your latest rulings ON ONE CONDITION? May I approach the bench Sir ? BHE wanting to be the Chief snitcher must be fined double your original -5 points, should I succeed.

I am under no illusion you are the Judge, but? If I have to put on the line all my efforts then BHE (Wannabe Chief snitcher) has to contribute as well.

Mmmm high stakes poker and as an appeal I was inclined to accept at face value... but calling another forum member as Shoite ... well that6 cannot be overlooked.....  so final judgement....

If you get through the matches - run intact then points doubled and BHE gets -10
However should you lose then you are moved back to zero and BHE gets your points....
I should point out the "other defendant" was not BHE but M4G.... his "snitching" was the original punishment.

Sorry Judge you are going senile? Where did another forum member get called Sh*te? You moan and judge me on my spelling? Haha lol! Yet your own Grammar needs sorting.Look below so you can see I never made such Reference to another forum member.

You sad little man  Don't try to patronise me because you suck up to the'' judge'' for points you can only get for snitching, try being a man for once in your miserable life   abide your time to do the thread and stop riding the success of others,You jealous little excuse for an Evertonian. bet when the sh*te win? you support them?  
sefton

Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 4:08 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Statman wrote:
Da Judge wrote:Apologies been busy helping a judge on the west coast really shove it to the Orangeman.... now what do we have here.... Oh Lordy!

If there is one thing that really rankles in the Law it's not the offenders themselves per se but it's when they show contempt for the court, their braggadocio knowing no bounds and in their pre-pubescent enthusiasm they believe themselves to be invulnerable and indomitable. And then comes the time when the boys realise its getting dark and its time to go home and have some tea. Its only then when they open their back door when they grasp the reality that they are about to be fucked!

So we have the man who is Sef - I am actually predisposed to overlook 3 thread mis-gamings in a row, the blurring of competitions and related posts and the angsty-ridden dream of frustration that we're after him ... well here is the rub.... Sef if you get the next 3 games your score will be doubled. However lose any of the three you ago back to zero and retail the thread. I am keen that we celebrate your success appropriately but we are Everton and we do have standards (a point I know you will zealously agree).

Now to the other defendant - what to do. Flagrancy should be met with flagellation if I am honest. The problem is I hear he would enjoy the pain in some form of Shite based BDSM thrill. So for the contempt MINUS 5 points. For impersonation of a snitcher MINUS 5 points

Clear the court!

Wow! Just wow!

Not withstanding a few other errors, this is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Hypocritical because? I do have a defence that like most judges I am senile... and thus forgetful....

But looking back.... it was Everton v Man City (not Manchester)
it was Stoke v Everton not Stoke City..... then we had Bournemouth (spelt incorrectly) and not AFC Bournemouth..... then Middlesbrough United (which I can admit was done tongue firmly in cheek.......   just saying like....
Elton's bumboys .v. A pile of wank

Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 8:39 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I presume that I am still reigning snitcher then Laughing

you are .... just... I would ask that you step up to the plate....
bloody hell... just what do I need to do to lose it FFS

Judge Rinder has gone all soft... oooh errrr...

This is the longest Chief Snitcher reign of all time. You're such a dirty snide.

Number of posts : 13044
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 10:17 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

This is the longest Chief Snitcher reign of all time. You're such a dirty snide .

sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 5:35 pm

sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

This is the longest Chief Snitcher reign of all time. You're such a dirty snide .

cheers I'll change my name to Slater
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 8:46 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

cheers I'll change my name to Slater

Is that Slater in Only Fools and Horses? Eastenders? Roots? Just asking like.
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 9:01 am

Lawro's thoughts...

Middlesbrough v Everton

Tom Davies and Mason Holgate have given Everton such a boost since they broke into the team.

Because they are young, they have added energy and pace to the team and they have also lit the fans up for the same reason.

The overall effect is that Everton seem to be playing at a quicker tempo now and that helps Romelu Lukaku, because the earlier they get the ball up to him, the more damage he can do.

Things are far less rosy for Middlesbrough right now, and their lack of wins - they have the fewest in the top flight this season - is catching up with them.

It was fine to pick up a point here and there earlier in the season when they had a bit of a cushion above the relegation zone but it is different now that everyone below them is going for it a bit more.

Boro still seem frightened of losing games, so they rarely get opened up, but it means that they rarely win games either.

Looking at the situation they are in now, that needs to change because draws are not going to be enough to keep them up.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1
Super

Number of posts : 35919
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 10:04 am

Super wrote:Lawro's thoughts...

Middlesbrough v Everton

Tom Davies and Mason Holgate have given Everton such a boost since they broke into the team.

Because they are young, they have added energy and pace to the team and they have also lit the fans up for the same reason.

The overall effect is that Everton seem to be playing at a quicker tempo now and that helps Romelu Lukaku, because the earlier they get the ball up to him, the more damage he can do.

Things are far less rosy for Middlesbrough right now, and their lack of wins - they have the fewest in the top flight this season - is catching up with them.

It was fine to pick up a point here and there earlier in the season when they had a bit of a cushion above the relegation zone but it is different now that everyone below them is going for it a bit more.

Boro still seem frightened of losing games, so they rarely get opened up, but it means that they rarely win games either.

Looking at the situation they are in now, that needs to change because draws are not going to be enough to keep them up.

Lawro looking through his RED tinted glasses again. affraid
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  KoelJagz on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 10:21 am

sefton wrote:

Middlesbrough v Everton

Thats the 14th draw he has predicted for us this season! And guess what, He hasn't predicted one defeat for redshite all season.

Number of posts : 26805
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:00 pm

KoelJagz wrote:
sefton wrote:

Middlesbrough v Everton

Thats the 14th draw he has predicted for us this season! And guess what, He hasn't predicted one defeat for redshite all season.

I wonder WHY?
sefton

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 2:03 pm

1Robles
23Coleman
5Williams
25Funes Mori
3Baines
26Davies
17Gueye
2Schneiderlin
31Lookman
10R Lukaku
8Barkley

Substitutes
6Jagielka
9Koné
12Lennon
18Barry
19E Valencia
22Stekelenburg
30Holgate
The President

Number of posts : 11301
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 2:59 pm

COME ON YOU BLUES cheers
The President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 2:59 pm

Can we have a quicker goal this week please
The President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:00 pm

anyone with a decent live feed?
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5763
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:01 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:anyone with a decent live feed?
Stuck at work until half time - just BBC for me at the moment
The President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:03 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:anyone with a decent live feed?

http://www.vipleague.is/football/395458/1/middlesbrough-vs-everton-live-stream-online.html

not bad
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23483

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:04 pm

Bit disappointed we haven't scored yet
The President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:07 pm

First Goal for 3pm KO's
West Ham 0-1 West Brom
The President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:13 pm

From BBC :
All Everton so far - they look a team full of confidence, which is what they are. Seamus Coleman almost gets clear from Fabio but the Brazilian just about does enough
The President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:15 pm

Boro pressing us hard and we're getting caught in possession a bit. Davies is playing almost as far up as Lukaku.
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:26 pm

Was it close :

Everton want a spot-kick as Ademola Lookman is sandwiched by a few players on the edge of the box - nothing given...
The President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:30 pm

The President wrote:Was it close :

Everton want a spot-kick as Ademola Lookman is sandwiched by a few players on the edge of the box - nothing given...

Hard to say cos they didn't show a replay.
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:30 pm

Lukaku should have scored there
hairy cataract